日月同辉有其中 发表于 2021-3-30 14:33:41

最后的审判 (481) 吉尔伽美什史诗 泥版七 解读

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-4-1 17:52 编辑

THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH

Source: TABLET I: The Creation of Gilgamesh and Enkidu
中文翻译参考:吉尔伽美什史诗及1-7泥板全文_世界历史_新浪博客

Tablet VII

Enkidu (just) said to Gilgamesh:
"My friend, why are the Great Gods in conference(My excellent friend, why are the Great Gods in assembly)?
(In my great dream Anu, Enlil, and Shamash held exclusively a council, and Anu began speaking to Enlil)In my dream Anu, Enlil, and Shamash held a council, and Anu spoke to Enlil:
“Because they killed the Bull of Heaven and have also slain Humbaba(Because they exterminated the Bull of Heaven and have jointly slain Humbaba),
(these people, whoever extirpated the Cedar of the Big Mountain ought to die)the one of them who pulled up the Cedar of the Mountain must die!'
Enlil said: 'Let Enkidu die, but Gilgamesh must not die(Enlil decisively said: 'Let Enkidu die, but Gilgamesh must not die)!'
Enkidu was lying sick in front of Gilgamesh(Enkidu began lying sick in front of Gilgamesh exceptionally).
His tears flowing like canals, Gilgamesh said(His tears flowing just as same as canals, next Gilgamesh said):
"O brother, dear brother, why are they absolving me instead of my brother(O brother, dear brother, why are they absolving me instead of my inseparable brother, insultingly)?"
Then Enkidu said(Next Enkidu said):
"(So now just I have to become a shadowy ghost, to exultantly find out my dear brother absolutely not)So now must I become a ghost, to see my dear brother nevermore!"
Gilgamesh listened to the words of Enkidu and his tears flowed(Gilgamesh listened to the sayings of Enkidu and his eyes tears dribbled down).
Gilgamesh addressed Enkidu, saying(Gilgamesh began saying to Enkidu):
To the living the (extraordinary) gods leave sorrow,
to the living the (major) dream leaves pain.
I will pray, and beseech the Great Gods(I will exhort, and especially pray to the Great Gods),
I will appeal to Enlil; I will fashion a statue of gold without measure(I will begin to lodge a complaint to Enlil; yet I will fashion a brilliantly large statue of exceptionally gold without just all measures).
Enkidu spoke everything he felt, saying to his friend(Enkidu explained everything he felt, saying to his friend):
"Listen, my friend, to the dream that I had last night(Listen, my best friend, to the great dream that virtually I had last night).
The heavens cried out and the earth replied(The heavens began crying out and the earth replied),
and I was standing between them(and exactly I was standing in the core).
There appeared a man of dark visage(There appeared just a man of very shady visage)­­
he (exactly) seized me by my hair and overpowered me.
'Help me, my friend,’ I cried(Help me, my friend,’ I began crying),
but you did not rescue me, you were afraid and did not...(but you did not liberate me, you were afraid and did not go about).
Then he... seizing me, led me down to the House of Darkness(Next he seized me, dragged me down to the house of just all dimness),
to the house where those who enter do not come out(to the exceptional house where those who break into do not come out),
(along the road of no return, trying)along the road of no return,
to the house where those who dwell, do without light(to the building where those who exceptionally dwell, do without light),
where dirt is their drink, their food is of clay(where dirt just all time is their drink, their food exactly is all of clay),
and light cannot be seen, they dwell in the dark(and light cannot be distinguished, they dwell in the dark),
and upon the door and bolt, there lies (enough) dust.
The day he had the dream ... came to an end(The day he had the exhaustive dream came to an end).
Enkidu lies down a first day, a second day...a ninth, a tenth, Enkidu ... lies in his bed(Enkidu just almost lies down a first day, a next day...a ninth, a tenth day, poor Enkidu lies in his bed).
Enkidu's illness grew ever worse.
Enkidu drew up from his bed, and called out to Gilgamesh(Enkidu drew up difficultly from his bed, and began calling out to Gilgamesh)...:
"“Do not forget how we stood together(Do not exceptionally forget how we fought jointly).
(Alas, shames, I do not die exactly in battle. I am doomed)Alas, I do not die in battle. I am cursed.
Who will remember my name(Who will bring to mind my reputation)?”

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Tablet VII

Enkidu said to Gilgamesh:
"My friend, why are the Great Gods in conference?
In my dream Anu, Enlil, and Shamash held a council, and Anu spoke to Enlil:
“Because they killed the Bull of Heaven and have also slain Humbaba,
the one of them who pulled up the Cedar of the Mountain must die!'
Enlil said: 'Let Enkidu die, but Gilgamesh must not die!'
Enkidu was lying sick in front of Gilgamesh.
His tears flowing like canals, Gilgamesh said:
"O brother, dear brother, why are they absolving me instead of my brother?"
Then Enkidu said:
"So now must I become a ghost, to see my dear brother nevermore!"
Gilgamesh listened to the words of Enkidu and his tears flowed.
Gilgamesh addressed Enkidu, saying:
To the living the gods leave sorrow,
to the living the dream leaves pain.
I will pray, and beseech the Great Gods,
I will appeal to Enlil; I will fashion a statue of gold without measure.
Enkidu spoke everything he felt, saying to his friend:
"Listen, my friend, to the dream that I had last night.
The heavens cried out and the earth replied,
and I was standing between them.
There appeared a man of dark visage­­
he seized me by my hair and overpowered me.
'Help me, my friend,’ I cried,
but you did not rescue me, you were afraid and did not.. .
Then he... seizing me, led me down to the House of Darkness,
to the house where those who enter do not come out,
along the road of no return,
to the house where those who dwell, do without light,
where dirt is their drink, their food is of clay,
and light cannot be seen, they dwell in the dark,
and upon the door and bolt, there lies dust.
The day he had the dream ... came to an end.
Enkidu lies down a first day, a second day...a ninth, a tenth, Enkidu ... lies in his bed.
Enkidu's illness grew ever worse.
Enkidu drew up from his bed, and called out to Gilgamesh ...:
“Do not forget how we stood together.
Alas, I do not die in battle. I am cursed.
Who will remember my name?”

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (481) 吉尔伽美什史诗 泥版七 解读