日月同辉有其中 发表于 2021-5-1 15:50:39

最后的审判 (502) 古巴比伦创世史诗 泥版三 解读

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-5-6 16:31 编辑

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation

Tablet III

Anshar’s minister Gaga is dispatched to the other gods to report the activities of Tiamat and to tell them of Marduk’s willingness to face her. Much of this tablet is poetic repetition of previous conversations.

Anshar opened his mouth and[Just now Anshar opened his mouth as well as]
Addressed a word to Gaga, his ministerxpressed a word to his minister, Gaga]:
"[O Gaga, my vizier, who brightens my strength]O Gaga, my vizier, who gladdens my spirit,
I will dispatch you to Lahmu and Lahamu(I will dispatch you to Lahmu including Lahamu).
. . . you are adept;
You are skilled in making inquiry, learned in address*being skilled in making inquiry, learned in expressing].
. . . produce you before me!*
ave the gods, my fathers, joined all to my presence]Have the gods, my fathers, brought to my presence.
. . . let all the gods,*
Let all the gods be broughtxisted]
[Allow them begin to argue, sit down to enjoy a dinner party]Let them hold converse, sit down to a banquet,
Let them eat bread, let them mix winebegin eating bread, let them mix wine],
For Marduk, their avenger, let them fix the decrees[As for Marduk, their subjugator and nemesis, let them fix the ordinances totally].

Be on your way, Gaga, take the stand before them[Be on your distinct way, Gaga, take the stand before them],
And that which I shall tell you repeat to themyou once again]:
‘Anshar, your son, has sent me here[‘Anshar, your beloved son, has sent me herein],
ging me to express the dictates of his heart]Charging me to give voice to the dictates of his heart,
He says that Tiamat, she who bore us, detests usjust says Tiamat detests us, bore us].
She has set up the Assembly and is furious with ragextraordinarily founded the Assembly and is angry].
All the gods have rallied to hery single god has begun rallying to her];
Even those whom you brought forth march at her sidexceptionally brought forth march at her side].
They throng and march at the side of Tiamatjointly and march beside Tiamat].
xtremely infuriated, they plot without cease night and day]Enraged, they plot without cease night and day. (20)

They are set for combat, growling, y] raging,
They have formed a council to prepare for the fightblished a congress to fix up for the military operations].
Mother Hubur, she who fashions all thingsjacks up all matters],
Has added matchless weapons, has born monster-serpentsxtra inimitable weapons, has born monster like serpents hugely],
iless of fang, sharp of tooth]Sharp of tooth, unsparing of fang.
With venom for blood she has filled their bodiesbegun filling their bodies with toxicant for blood jointly].
aring demons she has clothed exactly with terror]Roaring dragons she has clothed with terror,
as crowned them with nimbuses, making them like gods]Has crowned them with haloes, making them like gods,
So that he who beholds them is overcome by terrory he who witnesses them is overcome by fear and trembling],
xactly withstand their invasion]Their bodies rear up and none can withstand their attack. (30)

She has set up the Viper, the Dragon, and the monster Lahamujust framed the serpent, the exceptional Dragon, and the goblin Lahamu],
Great-Lion, the crazy bitzer, and the big Scorpion-Man]The Great-Lion, the Mad-Dog, and the Scorpion-Man,
ghty lion-demons, the extraordinary Dragon-Fly, the Centaur]Mighty lion-demons, the Dragon-Fly, the Centaur--
Bearing weapons that spare not, fearless in battlejoying arms fearless in battle, spare not].
Her decrees are firm, none can. resist themxts of ordinances are firm, none can disobey them];
ing this style eleven of this kind she has brought forth]After this fashion eleven of this kind she has brought forth.
[In the gods, her first-born, who exceptionally formed her major Assembly]From among the gods, her first-born, who formed her Assembly,
e has exalted Kingu, has made him chief among them]She has elevated Kingu, has made him chief among them.
The leading of the ranks, command of the Assemblybly, the leading of the ranks of identity],
ing to combat, the raising of explosive weapons for the encounter]The raising of weapons for the encounter, advancing to combat, (40)

To direct the battle, to control the fightjust aim the clash, to approximately control the fight],
These to his hands she entrusted as she seated him in the Councilbegan seating him previously in the Council, because these to his hands she consigned]:
"I have cast the spell for you, exalting you in the Assembly of the gods["Exalting you in the Assembly of the gods, I have projected a magic runes for you].
To counsel all the xtolled] gods I have given you full power.
truly, you are supreme, you are my only consortb, you are my single helper]!
Your utterance shall prevail over all the Anunnaki[Your vocalization shall beat every single Anunnaki!]!"
She has given him the Tablet of Destinies, fastened on his breastx with destinies tablet]:
"or you, your jurisdiction shall be unmovable, your words shall endure]As for you, your command shall be unchangeable, your word shall endure!"
As soon as Kingu was elevated, possessed of the rank of Anuxalted, occupied the rank of Anu],
brilliant sons, they adjudged the fate]For the gods, her sons, they decreed the fate: (50)

"ying shall start subsiding the anxious flame of stove justly]Your word shall make the fire subside,
all humble the "strength weapon," so intoxicating in its movement]Shall humble the "Power-Weapon," so potent in its sweep!"
I sent forth Anu; he could not face herbegan sending Anu; he could not face squarely her].
Nudimmud was afraid and turned back.
But Marduk came forth, the wisest of gods, your sonme into being, the exceptionally sagacious of gods, your son],
His heart [just] having prompted him to set out to face xcited] Tiamat.
He opened his mouth, [began] saying unto me:
"your avenger indeed]If I indeed, as your avenger,
Am to vanquish Tiamat and save your livesbjugate Tiamat and salvage your lives],
xtolled to initiate the convocation, justly proclaim highest my destiny]Set up the Assembly, proclaim supreme my destiny! (60)

When jointly in Ubshukinna you have sat down rejoicingxactly in Ubshukinna you have begun sitting down rejoicing with friends],
Let my word, instead of you, determine the fatesy word, instead of you, begin determining the fates].
Unalterable shall be what I may bring into beingxactly what I may bring about;];
Neither recalled nor changed shall be the command of my lipsjust amended shall be the command of my lips]!"
Now hasten here and promptly fix for him your decreesx for him your laws and regulations],
That he may go forth to face your mighty foebegin his journey to face your mighty opposition]!’"
Gaga departed, proceeding on his waybegan to depart, proceeding exactly on his way].
Before Lahmu and Lahamu, the gods, his fathers,
He made obeisance, kissing the ground at their feetjust all made obeisance, extolling and kissing their feet at the ground].
bowed low as he took his position to give a talk to them]He bowed low as he took his place to address them: (70)

"It was Anshar, your ing] son, who has sent me here,
Charging me to give voice to the dictates of his heart[By charging me to exclaim the dictates of his heart],
He sya that Tiamat, she who bore us, detests usjust said that Tiamat detests us, who bore us].
She has set up the Assembly and is furious with ragexed with rage].
ods have begun backing to her]All the gods have rallied to her,
Even those whom you brought forth march at her sideyou invoked march at her side].
They re banded together and march at the side of Tiamatbeing banded together and march at the side of excited Tiamat].
Enraged, they plot without cease night and day.
They are set for combat, growling, ragingjointly for major combat, incensed, growling],
They have formed a council to prepare for the fightxtra council to prepare for the fight]. (80)

Mother Hubur, she who fashions all things,
Has added matchless weapons, has born monster-serpentsy, has birthed monster-serpents],
Sharp of tooth, unsparing of fangble of tooth, unsparing of fang].
With venom for blood she has filled their bodiesxicant for blood she has filled their bodies],
Roaring dragons she has clothed with terror[Jarringly roaring demons she has clothed with terror],
Has crowned them xcellently] with haloes, making them like gods,
So that he who beholds them terror overcomes himbling overcomes him],
Their bodies rear up and none can withstand their attacky can withstand their attack].
She has set up vipers, dragons, and the monster Lahamublished vipers, and dragons, as well as the extraordinary monster Lahamu],
[Jumbo-lions, and scorpion-men as well as extraordinary mad-dogs]Great-lions, mad-dogs, and scorpion-men, (90)

Mighty lion-demons, dragon-flies, and centaurs--[Big lion-demons, dragon-flies, yet galloping centaurs--]
Bearing weapons that spare not, fearless in battle[Bearing explosive weapons that spare not, fearless in major battle].
Firm are decrees, past withstanding are they.
After this fashion eleven of this kind she has brought forthxt this fashion she has brought forth eleven of this kind vogue].
From among the gods, her first-born, who formed her Assemblyy the gods, her first-born, who formed her Assembly],
ingu, has exalted him chief among them]She has elevated Kingu, has made him chief among them.
The leading of the jor] ranks, command of the Assembly,
The raising of weapons for the encounter, advancing to combatxplosive weapons for the battle, advancing to combat],
To direct the battle, to control the fighty the conflict, to control the battle],
is hands she has consigned as she exalted him in the board of directors]These to his hands she has entrusted as she seated him in the Council: (100)

"jacked up majorly the spell for you, exalting you in the Assembly of the gods]I have cast the spell for you, exalting you in the Assembly of the gods.
To counsel all the gods I have given you full powerbeseech every single god that I have given you full propulsion].
Truly, you are supreme, you are my only consortb, you are my single helper]!Your utterance shall prevail over all the Anunnakixpression shall prevail over all the Anunnaki!]!"
She has given him the Tablet of Destinies, fastened on his breastjestically granted him the destinies tablet, fixed on his chest]:
"[As for you, your command shall be unfading, your saying shall bear]As for you, your command shall be unchangeable, your word shall endure!"
ingu was exalted, provided with the rank of Anu]As soon as Kingu was elevated, possessed of the rank of Anu,
For the gods, her sons, they decreed the fatejust all determined the destiny]:
"xpression shall put down the fire]Your word shall make the fire subside,
Shall humble the "Power-Weapon," so potent in its sweepble the "intensity-fighting weaponry," indeed overbearing in its sweep]!"(110)

I sent forth Anu; he could not face herxcellent Anu; still he could not affront her].
Nudimmud was afraid and turned backjust alarmed as well as retreating].But Marduk came forth, the wisest of gods, your sonxistence, the most sagacious among gods, your beloved son],
ing prompted him to set out to defy Tiamat]His heart having prompted him to set out to face Tiamat.
He opened his mouth, [began] saying unto me:
"xactly I, as your avenger]If I indeed, as your avenger,
Am to vanquish Tiamat and save your livesjugate Tiamat as well as save your lives],
Set up the Assembly, proclaim supreme my destinyx a time for the Assembly, proclaim publicly prevailing my destiny]!
When in Ubshukinna jointly you sit down rejoicingbegin sitting down extraordinarily rejoicing],
Let my word, instead of you, determine the fatesjudicate the grim fates]. (120)

Unalterable shall be what I may bring into beingxed will be what I may bring into being];
Neither recalled nor changed shall be the command of my lips!"
[Now begin hastening here and promptly fix for him your promulgations]Now hasten here and promptly fix for him your decrees,
That he may go forth to face your mighty foejar your mighty nemesis]!"
When Lahmu and Lahamu heard this, they cried out aloudxt Lahmu with Lahamu listened to this, they began crying out aloud],
All the Igigi wailed in distressy single Igigi began wailing extremely in pain]:
‘ow strange that they should just have made this decision]How strange that they should have made this decision!
We cannot fathom the doings of Tiamatximate the doings of Tiamat]!’
They made ready to leave on their journeybegan leaving on their journey],
y single brilliant god who fix the inevitable fortunes]All the great gods who decree the fates. (130)

They entered before Anshar, filling Ubshukinnajointly, ample Ubshukinna].
They kissed one another in the Assemblyxt they kissed one another in the Assembly].
ing the time that they sat down to the official banquet]They held converse as they sat down to the banquet.
They ate bread, they mixed winebegan eating bread, they mixed wine].
[Also they juiced their alcoholism-tubes with sweet intoxicant]They wetted their drinking-tubes with sweet intoxicant.
o they began drinking the very strong drink, their bodies kept swelling]As they drank the strong drink, their bodies swelled.
They became very languid as their spirits rosextraordinarily slothful just as their mettle rose].
For Marduk, their avenger, they fixed the decreesxed the dictations, because of Marduk, their avenger and crazy terminator].

Source:
The Enuma Elish: The Babylonian Creation Myth

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation - Full Text ...

参考:

古巴比伦神话_百度百科
美索不达米亚神话_百度百科

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation

Tablet III

"I have cast the spell for you, exalting you in the Assembly of the gods.
To counsel all the gods I have given you full power.
Truly, you are supreme, you are my only consort!
Your utterance shall prevail over all the Anunnaki!"
She has given him the Tablet of Destinies, fastened on his breast:
"As for you, your command shall be unchangeable, your word shall endure!"

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (502) 古巴比伦创世史诗 泥版三 解读