日月同辉有其中 发表于 2021-7-2 17:57:57

最后的审判 (534) 埃及考古 尼法拉布石碑

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-7-5 08:37 编辑

Stela of Neferabu

Giving praise to the Peak of the West, kissing the ground to her ka, I give praise, hear (my) call, I was a truthful man on earth! Made by the servant of the Place-of-Truth, Neferabu, justified. (I was) an ignorant man and foolish, who knew not good from evil, I did the transgression against the Peak, and she taught a lesson to me. I was in her hand by night as by day, I sat on bricks like the woman on labor, I called to the wind, it came not to me, I libated to the Peak of the West, great of strength, and to every god and goddess. Behold, I will say to the great and small, who are in the troop: beware the Peak! For there is a lion within her! The Peak strikes with the stroke of a savage lion, she is after him who offends her! I called upon my Mistress, I found her coming to me as a sweet breeze; she was merciful to me, having made me see her hand. She returned to me appeased, she made my malady forgotten; for the Peak of the West is appeased, if one calls upon her. So says Neferabu, justified. He says: Behold, let hear every ear, that lives upon earth: beware the Peak of the West!

Source:
Meretseger - Wikipedia

Reference:
The Meretseger stela of Neferabu (19th Dynasty) translation ...
Neferabu stela | British Museum

Stela of Neferabu

Giving praise to the Peak of the West, kissing the ground to her ka, I give praise, hear (my) call, I was a truthful man on earthjustifiable compliments to the Peak of the West, kiss(X)ing her ka on the subsoil*, I give congratulations, please hear my call, since I was being an orthodox human being on planet of earth]! Made by the servant of the Place-of-Truth, Neferabu, justifiedjectionably made by the servant of the exceeding Place-of-Truth, Neferabu, insightful]. (I was) an ignorant man and foolish, who knew not good from evil, I did the transgression against the Peak, and she taught a lesson to mey dint of I was brainless and an ignorant man, who could not examine bad from good, she justly taught me a lesson as I did the faux pas against the peak of the West]. I was in her hand by night as by day, I sat on bricks like the woman on labor, I called to the wind, it came not to me, I libated to the Peak of the West, great of strength, and to every god and goddessbasically in her hand by night as by day, I sat on bricks like the woman on regular labor, I exclaimed aloud to the wind, it just came still not to me, I excitedly libated to the Peak of the West, the big of strength, and to every god inclusive of goddess]. Behold, I will say to the great and small, who are in the troop: beware the Peak[Behold, I will announce to the great and small, who exist in the armed forces: justifiably mind the summit of mountain]! For there is a lion within her! The Peak strikes with the stroke of a savage lion, she is after him who offends herxists a lion among her body! The Peak beats with the punch at a savage and angry lion, she has been chasing him who offends her]! I called upon my Mistress, I found her coming to me as a sweet breeze; she was merciful to me, having made me see her hand. She returned to me appeased, she made my malady forgotten; for the Peak of the West is appeased, if one calls upon herxlaimed aloud at my justifiable Mistress***, I got a fix on her coming to me as a honeyed breeze; she was kind to me greatly, having brought into existence me generously fixates her nice hand. She came back to me appeased,, she just made my illness exceptionally forgotten; because the pinnacle of the great West is appeased extremely, if one begins calling upon her]. So says Neferabu, justified. He says: Behold, let hear every ear, that lives upon earth: beware the Peak of the Westxplains as above, justly ample. Besides, he exclaims: pay attention, human beings. Let every ear listen, human being that exists on planet of earth: just beware the summit of the West]!

X - Mashable
Ka | Egyptian religion | Britannica

libate: to pour out a libation or make libation to. intransitive verb. 1 : to make libation. 2 : to drink alcoholic drink sat up with three libating guests who would not leaveLibate | Definition of Libate by Merriam-Webster

Mistress: 女主人

Stela of Neferabu

Giving praise to the Peak of the West, kissing the ground to her ka, I give praise, hear (my) call, I was a truthful man on earth! Made by the servant of the Place-of-Truth, Neferabu, justified. (I was) an ignorant man and foolish, who knew not good from evil, I did the transgression against the Peak, and she taught a lesson to me. I was in her hand by night as by day, I sat on bricks like the woman on labor, I called to the wind, it came not to me, I libated to the Peak of the West, great of strength, and to every god and goddess. Behold, I will say to the great and small, who are in the troop: beware the Peak! For there is a lion within her! The Peak strikes with the stroke of a savage lion, she is after him who offends her! I called upon my Mistress, I found her coming to me as a sweet breeze; she was merciful to me, having made me see her hand. She returned to me appeased, she made my malady forgotten; for the Peak of the West is appeased, if one calls upon her. So says Neferabu, justified. He says: Behold, let hear every ear, that lives upon earth: beware the Peak of the West!

推荐
网民讥习近平精神不正常记者斥七一庆典如恐怖片;敏感时刻 ...
一尊這句話暴露其致命弱點,表面風光,現實悲慘,注定不是 ...

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (534) 埃及考古 尼法拉布石碑