日月同辉有其中 发表于 2022-1-17 06:49:44

最后的审判 (685) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE I (1 序言)

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-1-27 07:07 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE I

Vignette: The scribe Ani, standing with hands raised in adoration before a table of offerings consisting of haunches of beef, loaves of bread and cake, vases of wine and oil, fruits, lotus, and other flowers. He wears a fringed white and saffron-coloured linen garment; and has a wig, necklace, and bracelets. Behind him stands his wife "Osiris, the lady of the house, the lady of the choir of Amen, Thuthu," similarly robed and holding a sistrum and a vine (?)-branch in her right hand, and a menat in her left.

Text: (1) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN. Behold Osiris Ani the scribe who recordeth the holy offerings of all the gods, (2) who saith: "Homage to thee, O thou who hast come as Khepera, Khepera, the creator of the gods. Thou risest, thou shinest, (3) making bright thy mother , crowned king of the gods. mother Nut doeth homage unto thee with both her hands. (4) The land of Manu receiveth thee with content, and the goddess Maat embraceth thee at the two seasons. May he give splendour, and power, and triumph, and (5) a coming-forth as a living soul to see Horus of the two horizons to the

ka of Osiris, the scribe Ani, triumphant before Osiris, (6) who saith: Hail all ye gods of the Temple of the Soul, who weigh heaven and earth in the balance, and who provide food and abundance of meat. Hail Tatunen, One, (7) creator of mankind and of the substance of the gods of the south and of the north, of the west and of the east. Ascribe praise unto Ra, the lord of heaven, the (8) Prince, Life, Health, and Strength, the Creator of the gods, and adore ye him in his beautiful Presence as he riseth in the atet boat. (9) They who dwell in the heights and they who dwell in the depths worship thee. Thoth and Maat both are thy recorders. Thine enemy is given to the (10) fire, the evil one hath fallen; his arms are bound, and his legs hath Ra taken from him. The children of (11) impotent revolt shall never rise up again.

The House of the Prince keepeth festival, and the sound of those who rejoice is in the (12) mighty dwelling. The gods are glad they see Ra in his rising; his beams flood the world with light. (13) The majesty of the god, who is to be feared, setteth forth and cometh unto the land of Manu; he maketh bright the earth at his birth each day; he cometh unto the place where he was yesterday. (14) O mayest thou be at peace with me; may I behold thy beauties; may I advance upon the earth; may I smite the Ass; may I crush (15) the evil one; may I destroy Apep in his hour; may I see the abtu fish at the time of his creation, and the ant fish in his creation, and the (16) ant boat in its lake. May I see Horus in charge of the rudder, with Thoth

and Maat beside him; may I grasp the bows of the (17) seketboat, and the stern of the atet boat. May he grant unto the ka of Osiris Ani to behold the disk of the Sun and to see the Moon-god without ceasing, every day; and may my soul (18) come forth and walk hither and thither and whithersoever it pleaseth. May my name be proclaimed when it is found upon the board of the table of (22) offerings; may offerings be made unto me in my (24) presence, even as they are made unto the followers of Horus; may there be prepared for me a seat in the boat of the Sun on the day of the going forth of the (26) god; and may I be received into the presence of Osiris in the land (28) of triumph!

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

Song of Isis - Goddess of Peace - from the CD Tears of Isis
Song of Isis ancient Egyptian language performance from The ...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE I

A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN.

(In other words)
THE PIETISTICAL HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA AT THE MOMENT THAT HE MAJESTICALLY RISES IN THE EASTERN PART OF THE GOLDEN HEAVEN.

(Collecting the shaded letters)
THIS IS THE NAME OF THE GOD.

(In other words)
THE PIETISTICAL HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA AT THE MOMENT THAT HE MAJESTICALLY RISES IN THE EASTERN PART OF THE BLUE SKY.

(In short)
THE LAST NAME IS BLUE.

Text: (1) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN. Behold Osiris Ani the scribe who recordeth the holy offerings of all the gods, (2) who saith: "Homage to thee, O thou who hast come as Khepera, Khepera, the creator of the gods. Thou risest, thou shinest, (3) making bright thy mother , crowned king of the godsjust at the time he rises exactly in the eastern part of heaven. Behold Osiris Ani the stenographer who recordeth the holy offerings of all the gods, who began to let in on: "Homage to thee, O thou hast come as extraordinary god Khepera, the creator of the gods. Thou risest majestically, thou majestically shinest, exceedingly making glory thy mother, being nobly crowned king of the gods]. mother Nut doeth homage unto thee with both her hands. (4) The land of Manu receiveth thee with content, and the goddess Maat embraceth thee at the two seasonsbrilliant homage unto thee with both her hands. The land of Manu receiveth thee with exceeding satisfaction, and the goddess Maat jovially embraces thee at the two exceptional seasons]. May he give splendour, and power, and triumph, and (5) a coming-forth as a living soul to see Horus of the two horizons to the ka of Osiris, the scribe Ani, triumphant before Osiris, (6) who saithbrilliance, mighty, and winning, besides, a coming-forth (expressly, reanimation) just as a moveable soul to see Horus of the two horizons to the ka of Osiris, the excellent scribe Ani, proud before Osiris, who fondly began to say]: Hail all ye gods of the Temple of the Soul, who weigh heaven and earth in the balance, and who provide food and abundance of meat. Hail Tatunen, One, (7) creator of mankind and of the substance of the gods of the south and of the north, of the west and of the easty single one of ye gods of the Temple of the Soul, who weigh heaven and earth in the balance, in addition who give excellent food with abundance of meat. Hail, Tatunen, The One, majestic creator of human beings and of the exceeding substance of the gods of the south and of the north, of the west and of the east]. Ascribe praise unto Ra, the lord of heaven, the (8) Prince, Life, Health, and Strength, the Creator of the gods, and adore ye him in his beautiful Presence as he riseth in the atet boatbe ye praise unto great Ra, the lord of heaven, the hereditary prince, well-being, existence of life and power, the majestic creator and maker of the gods, and adore ye him in his beautiful existence as he riseth in the atet boat, the boat of the evening sun]. (9) They who dwell in the heights and they who dwell in the depths worship thee. Thoth and Maat both are thy recorders[They who dwell in the heights of heaven and they who bide in the depths of ground worship thee. Thoth and Maat both are thy exceptional recorders]. Thine enemy is given to the (10) fire, the evil one hath fallen; his arms are bound, and his legs hath Ra taken from himjunked; his arms are strapped, and next his legs hath Ra taken from him]. The children of (11) impotent revolt shall never rise up againbellion ought to in no way rise up once again].
The House of the Prince keepeth festival, and the sound of those who rejoice is in the (12) mighty dwellingbeing festival, and the exhilarated sound of those who rejoice is among the robust dwelling]. The gods are glad they see Ra in his rising; his beams flood the world with lightxuberant simultaneously as they begin to gaze at Ra passionately in his rising; his beams inundate the world with light]. (13) The majesty of the god, who is to be feared, setteth forth and cometh unto the land of Manu; he maketh bright the earth at his birth each day; he cometh unto the place where he was yesterdayxceptional nature of the god, who is to be feared, sets forth and cometh unto the adjacency of Manu; he makes bright the earth at his birth each day; next he arrives at the location where he was yesterday]. (14) O mayest thou be at peace with me; may I behold thy beauties; may I advance upon the earth; may I smite the Ass; may I crush (15) the evil one; may I destroy Apep in his hourbegin to gaze upon thy prettiness; may I begin to go ahead on the earth; next may I belabor the jackass; may I destroy the evil one; may I exterminate Apep, the toxic-serpent before he might potentially reemerge in the East]; may I see the abtu fish at the time of his creation, and the ant fish in his creation, and the (16) ant boat in its lakey I witness the abtu fish during the time of his exceeding creation, in conjunction with the ant fish amid his design, and the exclusive ant boat in its lake]. May I see Horus in charge of the rudder, with Thoth and Maat beside him; may I grasp the bows of the (17) seketboat, and the stern of the atet boatbserve Horus in charge of the rudder, in company with Thoth and Maat beside him; may I instantly grasp the bows of the seket boat, and the extremity of the atet boat]. May he grant unto the ka of Osiris Ani to behold the disk of the Sun and to see the Moon-god without ceasing, every day; and may my soul (18) come forth and walk hither and thither and whithersoever it pleaseth. May my name be proclaimed when it is found upon the board of the table of (22) offeringsthe ka of his subject Osiris Ani to contemplate the disk of the Sun and to fix his gaze on the Moon-god without breaking, every single day; and may my soul bring into existence and walk hither and thither and whithersoever it rejoices. May my name be specially proclaimed when it is exhibited at the board of the table of offerings]; may offerings be made unto me in my (24) presence, even as they are made unto the followers of Horus; may there be prepared for me a seat in the boat of the Sun on the day of the going forth of the (26) god; and may I be received into the presence of Osiris in the land (28) of triumphy offerings be implemented through to me in my presence, exactly like they are made unto the followers of Horus; may there be just prepared for me a seat exclusively among the boat of the blinding Sun on the day of the going forth of the god; and may I be winningly received into the presence of excellent Osiris in the land of major achievements]!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE I (Extracted)

may I destroy the evil one; may I Crush the wiCked ApeP in his hour;

9 times GOD showed me the vision of heaven and hell ...

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (685) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE I (1 序言)