日月同辉有其中 发表于 2022-1-18 08:00:43

最后的审判 (686) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE I (2)

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-1-26 20:54 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE I (Follow up)

Appendix: The following versions of this chapter are taken from: I. Naville, Todtenbuch, Bd. I., Pl. xiv. II. Naville, Todtenbuch, Bd. I., Pl. xv.; III. British Museum Papyrus No. 9901 and IV. British Museum Papyrus No. 10,471.

I. (1) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN. Behold Osiris, Qenna the merchant, (2) who saith: "Homage to thee, in thy rising thou Tmu in thy crowns of beauty. Thou risest, thou risest, thou Ra shinest, (3) thou shinest, at dawn of day. Thou art crowned like unto the king of the gods, and the goddess Shuti doeth homage unto thee. (4) The company of the gods praise thee from the double-dwelling. Thou goest forth over the upper air and thy heart is filled with gladness. (5) The sektet boat draweth onward as cometh to the haven in the atet boat with fair winds. Ra rejoiceth, Ra rejoiceth. (6) Thy father is Nu, thy mother is Nut, and thou art crowned as Ra-Harmachis. Thy sacred boat advanceth in peace. Thy foe hath been cast down and his (7) head hath been cut off; the heart of the Lady of life rejoiceth in that the enemy of her lord hath been overthrown. The mariners of Ra have content of heart and Annu rejoiceth."

(8) The merchant Qenna saith: "I have come to thee, O Lord of the gods, Tmu-Harmachis, who passest over the earth . . . . . . . (9) I know that by which thou dost live. Grant that I may be like unto one of those who are thy favoured (10) ones of the great god. May my name be proclaimed, may it be found, may it be lastingly renewed with . . . . . . . (11) The oars are lifted into the sektet boat, and the sacred boat cometh in peace. (12) May I see Ra when he appeareth in the sky at dawn, and when his enemies have fallen at the block. (13) May I behold guiding the rudder and steering with two hands. (14) May I see the abtu fish at the moment of his creation; and may I see the ant fish when he maketh himself manifest at creation, and the ant boat upon its lake. O thou Only One, O thou Mighty One, thou Growing One, (15) who dost never wax faint, and

from whom power cannot be taken. . . . . . . . . . . . . . the devoted (17) servant of "the lord of Abtu."

"The merchant Qenna saith: (18) "Homage to thee Heru-Khuti-Tmu, Heru-Khepera, mighty hawk, who dost cause the body to make merry, beautiful of face by reason of thy two great plumes. Thou (19) wakest up in beauty at the dawn, when the company of the gods and mortals sing songs of joy unto thee; hymns of praise are offered unto thee at eventide. The (20) starry deities also adore thee. O thou firstborn, who dost lie without movement, (21) arise; thy mother showeth loving kindness unto thee every day. Ra liveth and the fiend Nak is dead; thou dost endure for ever, and the (22) fiend hath fallen.

"Thou sailest over the sky with life and strength. The goddess Nehebka is in (23) the atet boat; the sacred boat rejoiceth. Thy heart is glad and thy brow is wreathed with the twin serpents."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

Fields of iaru "praise osiris" - YouTube

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE I (Follow up)

I. (1) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN.

(In other words)
THE PIETISTICAL HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA AT THE MOMENT THAT HE MAJESTICALLY RISES IN THE EASTERN PART OF THE GOLDEN HEAVEN.

(Collecting the shaded letters)
THIS IS THE NAME OF THE GOD.

(In other words)
THE PIETISTICAL HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA AT THE MOMENT THAT HE MAJESTICALLY RISES IN THE EASTERN PART OF THE BLUE SKY.

(In short)
THE LAST NAME IS BLUE.

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE I (Follow up)

I. (1) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN. Behold Osiris, Qenna the merchant, (2) who saith: "Homage to thee, in thy rising thou Tmu in thy crowns of beauty. Thou risest, thou risest, thou Ra shinest, (3) thou shinest, at dawn of day. Thou art crowned like unto the king of the gods, and the goddess Shuti doeth homage unto thee[The pietistical hymn of praise to Ra, just at the time he rises exactly in the eastern part of heaven. Behold Osiris, Qenna the merchant, who saith: "Homage to you, in step by step thy rising you Tmu-Harmachis in thy crowns of exquisiteness. And thou risest majestically, thou modestly risest, thou Ra extremely shine, always thou shinest, at beginning of the day. In addition, thou art being crowned exactly like toward the king of the gods, and the goddess Shuti does major acclaim and respect unto thee]. (4) The company of the gods praise thee from the double-dwelling. Thou goest forth over the upper air and thy heart is filled with gladnessxceedingly praise thee from the double-dwelling*. Thou goest forth over the upper air and thy innermost being is filled with exhilaration]. (5) The sektet boat draweth onward as cometh to the haven in the atet boat with fair winds. Ra rejoiceth, Ra rejoiceth. (6) Thy father is Nu, thy mother is Nut, and thou art crowned as Ra-Harmachis. Thy sacred boat advanceth in peace. Thy foe hath been cast down and his (7) head hath been cut off; the heart of the Lady of life rejoiceth in that the enemy of her lord hath been overthrown. The mariners of Ra have content of heart and Annu rejoiceth."just as Ra comes to the haven exactly in the atet boat with brisk winds. Ra greatly delights in, Ra jubilates enough. Your father exactly is Nu, and thy mother is Nut, and thou art crowned just as Ra-Harmachis. The sacred boat of yours advanceth relaxedly. Thy rival hath been cast down and his head hath been accordingly chip in on; the innermost being of the Lady of life exults in that the foe of her lord hath been subjugated. And the mariners of Ra have exhilarated of heart and Annu jubilates enough."]
(8) The merchant Qenna saith: "I have come to thee, O Lord of the gods, Tmu-Harmachis, who passest over the earth . . . . . . . (9) I know that by which thou dost live. Grant that I may be like unto one of those who are thy favoured (10) ones of the great god[The merchant Qenna saith: "I have come to you, O genuine Lord of the gods, Tmu-Harmachis, who flies over the earth in a blink of eyes. I have knowledge that by which thou exactly dost live. Allow that I possibly will be like unto one of those who are thy joyful ones amid the followers of the great god]. May my name be proclaimed, may it be found, may it be lastingly renewed with . . . . . . . (11) The oars are lifted into the sektet boat, and the sacred boat cometh in peace. (12) May I see Ra when he appeareth in the sky at dawn, and when his enemies have fallen at the blockxclusive name be proclaimed, may it be found, may it be lastingly reinvigorated by integrity and exactitude. And the oars are jostled amid the sektet boat, and the sacred boat cometh relaxedly. May I have sight of Ra when he has the air of being in the sky at dawn, and by the time his enemies have fallen at the block]. (13) May I behold guiding the rudder and steering with two handsbehold Horus guiding the rudder and steering flexibly along with his two hands]. (14) May I see the abtu fish at the moment of his creation; and may I see the ant fish when he maketh himself manifest at creation, and the ant boat upon its lakejust at the moment of his creation; may I see the ant fish when he maketh himself explicit at creation, and the ant boat resting on its lake]. O thou Only One, O thou Mighty One, thou Growing One, (15) who dost never wax faint, and from whom power cannot be taken. . . . . . . . . . . . . . the devoted (17) servant of "the lord of Abtu."Only One, O thou Dominant One, thou Burgeoning One, who dost never wax faint, and from whom power cannot be hijacked. May I be the staunch servant of "the lord of Abtu."]
"The merchant Qenna saith: (18) "Homage to thee Heru-Khuti-Tmu, Heru-Khepera, mighty hawk, who dost cause the body to make merry, beautiful of face by reason of thy two great plumes["The merchant Qenna expresses: "Admiration to thee Heru-Khuti-Tmu, Heru-Khepera, incredibly amazing hawk, who dost cause the body of mankind to make blithe, nice-looking of face and expression by reason of thy two majorly great plumes]. Thou (19) wakest up in beauty at the dawn, when the company of the gods and mortals sing songs of joy unto thee; hymns of praise are offered unto thee at eventidexation at the crack of dawn, by the time the company of the gods and humanity sing songs of well-being unto thee; extolments of praise are offered unto thee at eventide]. The (20) starry deities also adore thee. O thou firstborn, who dost lie without movement, (21) arise; thy mother showeth loving kindness unto thee every dayjointly adore you. Amen, you firstborn, who relaxedly lie, arise; thy mother exhibits loving kindness unto thee every single day]. Ra liveth and the fiend Nak is dead; thou dost endure for ever, and the (22) fiend hath fallenbsists and the fiend Nak is gone; thou dost exist for ever, and the demon hath fallen].
"Thou sailest over the sky with life and strength. The goddess Nehebka is in (23) the atet boat; the sacred boat rejoiceth. Thy heart is glad and thy brow is wreathed with the twin serpents."["Thou sailest over the sky with day job and firmness. The goddess Nehebka is exactly in the atet boat; the sacred boat rejoiceth. Thy innermost being is glad and thy brow is ornamented with the twin serpents."]

the double-dwelling: refer to the underlined sentence in No. 685.

(To be continued)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE I (Extracted)

Thy foe hath been cast down and his head hath been Cut off; the heart of the Lady of life rejoiceth in that the enemy of her lord hath been overthrown. The mariners of Ra have content of heart and Annu rejoiceth."
The merChant Qenna saith Pleasantly: "I have come to thee, O Lord of the gods, Tmu-Harmachis, who passest over the earth meteorically.

GOD TOOK ME TO HELL....THIS IS WHAT I SAW - YouTube

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (686) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE I (2)