日月同辉有其中 发表于 2022-1-25 08:02:07

最后的审判 (694) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE V

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-1-26 20:58 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE V

Vignettes: : refer to "The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts".

Appendix: In the papyrus of Hunefer a slab or stele with rounded top is placed by the door of the tomb (Fig. 1, p. 265). In the upper part of it the deceased is shown adoring Osiris, and below is the legend, "Hail, Osiris, the chief of Amenta, the lord of eternity, spreading out in everlastingness, lord of adorations, chief of the company of his gods; and hail, Anubis in the tomb, great god, chief of the holy dwelling. May they grant that I may go into and come out from the underworld, that I may follow Osiris in all his festivals at the beginning of the year, that I may receive cakes, and that I may go forth into the presence of ; I, the double (ka) of Osiris, the greatly favoured of his god, Hu-nefer."

In the upper register of this section of the papyrus is the text of the "Chapter of opening the mouth of the statue of Osiris." The complete scene, including this stele and vignette, appears in the tomb of Pe-ta-Amen-Apt. In the vignette of the first chapter of the Book of the Dead in the papyrus of Neb-qet the soul of the deceased is represented descending the steps of the tomb to carry food to its mummy in the underground chamber (Fig. 2).

The ceremonies which took place at the door of the tomb in an Egyptian funeral are of considerable interest....(refer to "The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts")

Text: (1) HERE BEGIN THE CHAPTERS OF COMING FORTH BY DAY, AND OF THE SONGS OF PRAISE AND (2) GLORIFYING, AND OF COMING FORTH FROM AND GOING INTO THE GLORIOUS NETER-KHERT IN THE BEAUTIFUL

AMENTA; TO BE SAID ON (3) THE DAY OF THE BURIAL: GOING IN AFTER COMING FORTH. Osiris Ani, (4) Osiris, the scribe Ani, saith: "Homage to thee, O bull of Amenta, Thoth the (5) king of eternity is with me. I am the great god in the boat of the Sun; I have (6) fought for thee. I am one of the gods, those holy princes who make Osiris (7) to be victorious over his enemies on the day of weighing of words. (8) I am thy mediator, O Osiris. I am of the gods (9) born of Nut, those who slay the foes of Osiris (10) and hold for him in bondage the fiend Sebau. I am thy mediator, O Horus. (11) I have fought for thee, I have put to flight the enemy for thy name's sake. I am Thoth, who have made (12) Osiris victorious over his enemies on the day of weighing of words in the (13) great House of the mighty Ancient One in Annu. I am Tetteti, the son of Tetteti; I was (14) conceived in Tattu, I was born in (15) Tattu. I am with those who weep and with the women who bewail (16) Osiris in the double land (?) of Rechtet; and I make Osiris to be victorious over his enemies. (17) Ra commanded Thoth to make Osiris victorious over his enemies; and that which was (18) bidden for me Thoth did. I am with Horus on the day of the clothing of (19) Teshtesh and of the opening of the storehouses of water for the purification of the god whose heart moveth not, and (20) of the unbolting of the door of concealed things in Re-stau. I am with Horus who (21) guardeth the left shoulder of Osiris in

Sekhem, and I (22) go into and come out from the divine flames on the day of the destruction (23) of the fiends in Sekhem. I am with Horus on the day of the (24) festivals of Osiris, making the offerings on the sixth day of the festival, the Tenat festival in (25) Annu. I am a priest in Tattu, I Rere (?) in "the temple of Osiris, casting Up (26) the earth. I see the things which are concealed in Re-stau. (27) I read from the book of the festival of the Soul in Tattu. I am the Sem priest (28), and I perform his course. I am the great chief of the work on the day of the placing of the hennu

boat of Seker (29) upon its sledge. I have grasped the spade (30) on the day of digging the ground in Suten-henen. O ye who make (31) perfected souls to enter into the Hall of Osiris, may ye cause the perfected soul of Osiris, the scribe (32) Ani, victorious , to enter with you into the house of Osiris. May he hear as ye hear; may he (33) see as ye see; may he stand as ye stand; may he sit as (34) ye sit!

"O ye who give bread and ale to perfected souls in the Hall of (35) Osiris, give ye bread and ale at the two seasons to the soul of Osiris Ani, who is (36) victorious before all the gods of Abtu, and who is victorious with you.

"(37) O ye who open the way and lay open the paths to perfected souls in the Hall of (38) Osiris, open ye the way and lay open the paths (39) to the soul of Osiris, the scribe and steward of all the divine offerings, Ani (40) with you. May he enter in with a bold heart and may he come forth in peace from the house of Osiris. May he not (41) be rejected, may he not be turned back, may he enter in pleaseth, may he come forth (42) desireth, and may he be victorious. May his bidding be done in the house of Osiris; may he (43) walk, and may he speak with you, and may he be a glorified soul along with you. He hath not been found wanting (44) there, and the Balance is rid of trial."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

Hymn To Osiris - Ancient Pharaon Music - YouTube
Tony Glazebrook - O Isis and Osiris - The Magic Flute - YouTube

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE V

Appendix: In the papyrus of Hunefer a slab or stele with rounded top is placed by the door of the tomb (Fig. 1, p. 265). In the upper part of it the deceased is shown adoring Osiris, and below is the legend,

"Hail, Osiris, the chief of Amenta, the lord of eternity, spreading out in everlastingness, lord of adorations, chief of the company of his gods; and hail, Anubis in the tomb, great god, chief of the holy dwelling["Hail, Osiris, the jefe of Amenta, the host of eternity, expanding in everlastingness, lord of blessings, chief of the company of his gods; and hail, dweller of the tomb in Anubis, great god, exalted chief of the sacred abode]. May they grant that I may go into and come out from the underworld, that I may follow Osiris in all his festivals at the beginning of the year, that I may receive cakes, and that I may go forth into the presence of ; I, the double (ka) of Osiris, the greatly favoured of his god, Hu-nefer."just grant that I may perhaps go into and come out from the underworld, to such an extent I may follow Osiris in all his festivals at the beginning of the year, in such a way that I may receive brittle cakes, and that I may go forth into the existence of Osiris; I, the double (ka) of Osiris,the Unobjectionably commissioned of his god, Hu-nefer."]

(Collecting the bold letters)
This is the sacred name of Osiris, or of God.

(In other words)
"Hail, Osiris, the chief of Amenta, the lord of eternity, spreading out in everlastingness, lord of adorations, chief of the company of his gods; and hail, Anubis in the tomb, great god, chief of the holy dwelling. And may they grant that I may go into and come out from the underworld, that I may follow Osiris in all his festivals at the beginning of the year, that I may receive cakes, and that I may go forth into the presence of ; I, the double (ka) of Osiris, the much more favoured of his god, Hu-nefer."

(Collecting shaded letters)
The last name is blue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text: HERE BEGIN THE CHAPTERS OF COMING FORTH BY DAY, AND OF THE SONGS OF PRAISE AND GLORIFYING, AND OF COMING FORTH FROM AND GOING INTO THE GLORIOUS NETER-KHERT IN THE BEAUTIFUL AMENTA; TO BE SAID ON THE DAY OF THE BURIAL: GOING IN AFTER COMING FORTH.

(In other words)
HERE BEGIN THE CHAPTERS OF EMERGING BY DAY, AND OF THE SONGS OF PRAISE AND GLORIFYING, AND OF COMING INTO EXISTENCE FROM AND GOING INTO THE LOFTY UNDERGROUND (I.E. NETER-KHERT) IN THE BEAUTIFUL AMENTA; TO BE SAID ON THE DAY OF THE BURIAL: GOING IN AFTER COMMENCING.

(Collecting the shaded letters)
HERE ARE THE NAMES OF GOD. AMEN AND AMEN.

(In other words)
HERE BEGIN THE CHAPTERS OF BEGINNING BY DAY, AND OF THE SONGS OF PRAISE AND GLORIFYING, AND OF COMING INTO EXISTENCE FROM AND GOING INTO THE LOFTY UNDERGROUND (I.E. NETER-KHERT) IN THE BEAUTIFUL AMENTA; TO BE SAID ON THE LAST DAY OF THE BURIAL: GOING IN SUBSEQUENT TO COMING FORTH.

(Collecting the shaded letters)
THE BEGINNING NAME IS GREEN, THE LAST BLUE.

Text: (1) HERE BEGIN THE CHAPTERS OF COMING FORTH BY DAY, AND OF THE SONGS OF PRAISE AND (2) GLORIFYING, AND OF COMING FORTH FROM AND GOING INTO THE GLORIOUS NETER-KHERT IN THE BEAUTIFUL AMENTA; TO BE SAID ON (3) THE DAY OF THE BURIAL: GOING IN AFTER COMING FORTHys begin the chapters of beginning by day, and of the exhilarated songs of praise and jive, and of making the scene from and going into the extraordinary necropolis (i.e. neter-khert) in the beautiful amenta*; to be designated on the day of the burial: going in after beginning]. Osiris Ani, (4) Osiris, the scribe Ani, saith: "Homage to thee, O bull of Amenta, Thoth the (5) king of eternity is with me. I am the great god in the boat of the Sun; I have (6) fought for thee. I am one of the gods, those holy princes who make Osiris (7) to be victorious over his enemies on the day of weighing of wordsxpressly saith: "Homage to thee, Osiris, O bull of majestic Amenta, the most rightful judge, Thoth the king of eternity exists along with me. I am the brilliant god in the boat of the Sun; I have fought for thee only. I am one of the brilliant gods, one of those exalted princes who make Osiris to subjugate his enemies on the day of fixing of sacred words]. (8) I am thy mediator, O Osiris. I am of the gods (9) born of Nut, those who slay the foes of Osiris (10) and hold for him in bondage the fiend Sebau. I am thy mediator, O Horus. (11) I have fought for thee, I have put to flight the enemy for thy name's sakebrilliant gods born of Nut, those who slay the opposing sides of Osiris and bear for him in bondage the fiend Sebau. I am exactly thy mediator, O Horus. I have fought for thee, I have put to flight the enemy for thy majestic name's sake]. I am Thoth, who have made (12) Osiris victorious over his enemies on the day of weighing of words in the (13) great House of the mighty Ancient One in Annuxcellently made Osiris triumphant over his objectors on the day of weighing of words in the great House of the mighty mansion of the big Ancient One among Annu]. I am Tetteti, the son of Tetteti; I was (14) conceived in Tattu, I was born in (15) Tattuxt the son of Tetteti also; I was jammed enclosed by Tattu, next I was born in Tattu]. I am with those who weep and with the women who bewail (16) Osiris in the double land (?) of Rechtet; and I make Osiris to be victorious over his enemies. (17) Ra commanded Thoth to make Osiris victorious over his enemies; and that which was (18) bidden for me Thoth didb and with the women who grieve over undying Osiris in the double lands of Rechtet; in addition I greatly make Osiris to be extraordinary over his objectors. Ra commanded the most righteous Thoth to make Osiris extra triumphant over his enemies; and that which was being bidden for me Thoth did]. I am with Horus on the day of the clothing of (19) Teshtesh and of the opening of the storehouses of water for the purification of the god whose heart moveth not, and (20) of the unbolting of the door of concealed things in Re-stauy of the clothing of Teshtesh and of the opening of the storehouses of water for the purification of the god whose innermost moveth not, and of the unbolting of the exit of unaccountable doojiggers amid Re-stau*]. I am with Horus who (21) guardeth the left shoulder of Osiris in Sekhem, and I (22) go into and come out from the divine flames on the day of the destruction (23) of the fiends in Sekhemxist along with Horus who guardeth the left shoulder of Osiris subsisted in Sekhem, and I go into and come out from the holy fire on the day of the blighting of the fiends in Sekhem]. I am with Horus on the day of the (24) festivals of Osiris, making the offerings on the sixth day of the festival, the Tenat festival in (25) Annu. I am a priest in Tattu, I Rere (?) in "the temple of Osiris, casting Up (26) the earthexist along with Horus on the day of the festivals of Osiris, majestically making the offerings on the sixth day of the festival, and on the Tenat festival in Annu. I am the best priest in Tattu right now, I stayed in the temple of Osiris, on the day of bringing into existence the planet of earth]. I see the things which are concealed in Re-stau. (27) I read from the book of the festival of the Soul in Tattu. I am the Sem priest (28), and I perform his coursejects that are masked in Re-stau exactly. I read from the book of the festival of the spiritual being which is customary in Tattu. I am the best priest, and I go through his course]. I am the great chief of the work on the day of the placing of the hennu boat of Seker (29) upon its sledge. I have grasped the spade (30) on the day of digging the ground in Suten-henenxcellect chief of the labor adjacent to the time of the setting of the hennu boat of Seker upon its sledge. I have grasped excitedly the spade on the day of boring the clay in Suten-henen]. O ye who make (31) perfected souls to enter into the Hall of Osiris, may ye cause the perfected soul of Osiris, the scribe (32) Ani, victorious , to enter with you into the house of Osirisbuilding of Osiris, may ye cause the exquisite nature of Osiris, the major scribe Ani, matchless in the Hall of Double Truth, next, to get in along with you into the building of Osiris]. May he hear as ye hear; may he (33) see as ye see; may he stand as ye stand; may he sit as (34) ye sity he listen as ye hear; may he see resembling ye see; may he stand exactly like ye stand on; may he sit just in the same manner that ye sit in the Temple of Osiris]!"O ye who give bread and ale to perfected souls in the Hall of (35) Osiris, give ye bread and ale at the two seasons to the soul of Osiris Ani, who is (36) victorious before all the gods of Abtu, and who is victorious with you["O ye who give bread and ale to extraordinary souls in the building of Osiris, give ye bread in addtion ale at the two seasons to the soul of Osiris Ani, who is triumphant before every single one of the exceptional gods of Abtu, and who is victorious with you].
"(37) O ye who open the way and lay open the paths to perfected souls in the Hall of (38) Osiris, open ye the way and lay open the paths (39) to the soul of Osiris, the scribe and steward of all the divine offerings, Ani (40) with you["O ye who open the way of journey and manifest explicitly the paths to perfected souls in the building of Osiris, open ye the way in addtion bring to light the paths to the extraordinary soul of Osiris, the scribe and jefe of all the solemn offerings*, Ani who is exulting along with you]. May he enter in with a bold heart and may he come forth in peace from the house of Osiris. May he not (41) be rejected, may he not be turned back, may he enter in pleaseth, may he come forth (42) desireth, and may he be victoriousbold heart in addtion might he peacefully make way in and out of the building of Osiris. May he not be excluded, may potentially he not be rejected, and may he pass in exactly like he pleaseth, may possibly come forth resembling he desireth, and may he be winning]. May his bidding be done in the house of Osiris; may he (43) walk, and may he speak with you, and may he be a glorified soul along with you. He hath not been found wanting (44) there, and the Balance is rid of trial."bidding be exceptionallly done in the house of Osiris; may he jaunt, and may he speak with you, and may he be an extolled spirit along with you. He hath not been found wanting there, and the weighing is unaffected by his trial in the end."]

*Amenta is a symbol for the underworld. It depicts the horizon where the sun sets. It was also used as a representation of the Nile's west bank. Amenta Egyptian symbol - Worldwide Ancient Symbols

*doojigger: something unspecified whose name is either forgotten or not known. thingy, thingamajig.

*jefe: a boss or leader; a person in charge of something.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE V (Extracted)

I am a priest in Tattu, I stayed in "the temple of Osiris, on the day of Casting Up the earth. I see the things whiCh are Concealed in Re-stau. I read from the book of the festival of the Soul which is in Tattu. I am the Sem priest, and I perform his course. I am the great chief of the work on the day of the Placing of the hennu boat of Seker upon its sledge. I have grasped the spade on the day of digging the ground in Suten-henen. O ye who make perfected souls to enter into the Hall of Osiris, may ye cause the perfected soul of Osiris, the scribe Ani, victorious in the Hall of Double Truth, to enter with you into the house of Osiris.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (694) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE V