日月同辉有其中 发表于 2022-2-18 10:44:27

最后的审判 (712) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XII (6)

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-2-21 10:37 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XII (6, following up)

Vignette (Upper register): The priest An-maut-f, who has on the right side of his head the lock of Heru-pa-khrat, or Horus the Child, and who wears a leopard's skin, introducing Ani and his wife to the gods whose names are given in Plates XIII. and XIV.

Text: An-maut-f saith: "I have come unto you, O mighty and godlike rulers who are in heaven and in earth and under the earth; (2) and I have brought unto you Osiris Ani. He hath not sinned against any of the gods. Grant ye that he may be with you for all time."

(1) The adoration of Osiris, lord of Re-stau, and of the great company of the gods who are in the netherworld beside Osiris, the scribe Ani, who saith: (2) "Homage to thee, O ruler of Amenta, Unnefer within Abtu! I have come unto thee, and my heart holdeth right and truth. (3) There is no sin in my body; nor have I lied wilfully, nor have I done aught with a false heart. Grant thou to me food in the tomb, (4) and that I may come into presence at the altar of the lords of right and truth, and that I may enter into and come forth from the netherworld (my soul not being turned back), and that I may behold the face of the Sun, and that I may behold the Moon (5) for ever and ever."

Vignette (Lower register): The priest Se-mer-f who has on the right side of his head the lock of Heru-pa-khrat and wears a leopard's skin, introducing Ani and his wife to the gods whose names are given in Plates XIII. and XIV.

Text: Se-mer-f saith (1) I have come unto you, O godlike rulers who are in Re-stau, and I have brought unto you Osiris Ani. Grant ye , as to the followers of Horus, cakes and water, and air, and a homestead in Sekhet-Hetep."

(1) The adoration of Osiris, the lord of everlastingness, and of all the godlike rulers of Re-stau, by Osiris, , who (2) saith: "Homage to thee, O king of Amenta, prince of Akert, I have come unto thee. I know thy ways, (3) I am furnished with the forms which thou takest in the underworld. Grant thou to me a place in the underworld near unto the lords (4) of right and truth. May my homestead be abiding in Sekhet-hetep, and may I receive cakes in thy presence."

(END OF PLATE XII)

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及的神话传说导言
埃及亡灵书_百度百科
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
两个神话故事,带你了解古埃及神话体系里最著名女神伊西斯
话说世界系列:世界神话的开端古埃及神话传说_奥西里斯 - 搜狐

Hymn to Hathor - YouTube
Music of Ancient Egypt - "Hymn To Khonsu" - YouTube
Looking for a City Praise and Harmony. For more, subscribe to ...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE XII (6, following up)

Text: An-maut-f saith: "I have come unto you, O mighty and godlike rulers who are in heaven and in earth and under the earth; (2) and I have brought unto you Osiris Ani. He hath not sinned against any of the gods. Grant ye that he may be with you for all time."xcitedly: "I have come unto you, O brilliant and godly dominators who subsist in heaven and in globe and those exist beneath the globe; and I have brought unto you Osiris Ani, the big-name scribe. He justly hath not committed a sin against any of the extraordinary gods. Grant ye that he may be with you everlastingly."]

[The adoration of Osiris, brilliant lord of Re-stau, and of the great company of the gods who are in the netherworld next to Osiris, the big-name scribe Ani, who saith: "Homage to thee, O mejestic dominator of Amenta, priest Unnefer within Abtu!](1) The adoration of Osiris, lord of Re-stau, and of the great company of the gods who are in the netherworld beside Osiris, the scribe Ani, who saith: (2) "Homage to thee, O ruler of Amenta, Unnefer within Abtu! I have come unto thee, and my heart holdeth right and truth. (3) There is no sin in my body; nor have I lied wilfully, nor have I done aught with a false heart. Grant thou to me food in the tomb, (4) and that I may come into presence at the altar of the lords of right and truth, and that I may enter into and come forth from the netherworld (my soul not being turned back), and that I may behold the face of the Sun, and that I may behold the Moon (5) for ever and ever."xt to thee, in addition my innermost being holdeth righteousness and truth. There is no sin in my innermost being; nor have I lied inflexibly, nor have I done aught with a false heart. Grant thou to me justifiable comestibles in the tomb, and that I may come into thy existence at the altar of the lords of bona fide and right, and that I may possibly enter into and come into being from the netherworld, expressly, my essential being ought to sojourn there, and I may perhaps behold the expressionless face of the Sun, and that I may behold the Moon everlastingly."]

I have come unto you, O blessed dominaters who are among Re-stau, and I have brought unto you the excellent and big-name Osiris Ani. Grant him, and to the followers of Horus, cakes and water, and air, in conjunction with a homestead in Sekhet-Hetep."]Text: Se-mer-f saith (1) I have come unto you, O godlike rulers who are in Re-stau, and I have brought unto you Osiris Ani. Grant ye , as to the followers of Horus, cakes and water, and air, and a homestead in Sekhet-Hetep."
(1) The adoration of Osiris, the lord of everlastingness, and of all the godlike rulers of Re-stau, by Osiris, , who (2) saith: "Homage to thee, O king of Amenta, prince of Akert, I have come unto thee. I know thy ways, (3) I am furnished with the forms which thou takest in the underworldxceeding adoration of Osiris, the bigwig of everlastingness, and of every single one of the blessed dominators of Re-stau, through Osiris, the excellent scribe Ani, who just claimeth: "Salute to thee, O exalted king of Amenta, prince of Akert, I have come unto thee. I know thy ways, I am being furnished with the forms which thou applyeth in the underworld (i.e., Re-stau 冥界)]. Grant thou to me a place in the underworld near unto the lords (4) of right and truth. May my homestead be abiding in Sekhet-hetep, and may I receive cakes in thy presence."[Grant thou to me a delighted and beatific place among the underworld (冥界) next to the lords of philanthropical and justice. And may perhaps my exclusive farmhouse be abiding in Sekhet-hetep, and may I receive cakes in thy presence."]

(END OF PLATE XII)

以上第一段落说的是事实。解读工作的目的之一,就是替人类找到事实和真理。这也使得解读的工作更有意义。
而这些内容,从1895年就被翻译、印刷和展现给了世人,但人们却视而不见。直到今天,他们不愿意正视事实,还在高谈阔论,宁愿过着骄奢淫逸的生活。因为他们不愿意有任何人或势力凌驾于他们的权威之上。他们自以为是,装作镇静,无论他们是总统,总理,CEO,王室成员,还是精英。

比较以上第一段落与启示录 5: 13

我又听见在天上、地上、地底下、沧海里和天地间一切所有被造之物都说:“但愿颂赞、尊贵、荣耀、权势都归给坐宝座的和羔羊,直到永永远远!”

What does Revelation 5:13 mean? | BibleRef.com

What does Colossians 1:16 mean? | BibleRef.com

Evidence We Were NEVER Alone - YouTube

Hezekiah Walker New Video "Every Praise" - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE XII (Extracted)

The adoration of Osiris, lord of Re-stau, and of the great Company of the gods who are in the netherworld beside Osiris, the sCribe Ani, who saith: "Homage to thee, O ruler of Amenta, Unnefer within Abtu! I have Come unto thee, and my heart holdeth right and truth. There is no sin in my body; nor have I lied wilfully, nor have I done aught with a false heart. Grant thou to me food in the tomb, and that I may come into Presence at the altar of the lords of right and truth, and that I may enter into and come forth from the well-run netherworld (my soul not being turned back), and that I may behold the face of the Sun, and that I may behold the Moon for ever and ever."

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (712) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XII (6)