日月同辉有其中 发表于 2022-12-22 09:14:47

最后的审判 (896) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XVII. (2)

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-12-25 07:10 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XVII. (2)

Vignette: Ani adoring a god in a boat whose head is turned face backwards.

Text : ANOTHER CHAPTER. : "So then shall no evil things be done unto me by the fiends, neither shall I (6) be gored by the horns ; and the manhood of Ra, which is the head of Osiris, shall not be swallowed up. Behold me, (7) I enter into my homestead, and I reap the harvest. The gods speak with me. (8) Gore thou not them, O Ra-khepera. In very truth sickness shall not arise in the eye of Tmu nor shall it (9) be destroyed. Let me be brought to an end, may I not be carried into the East to take part in the festivals of the fiends who are my enemies (10); may no cruel gashes be made in me. I, Osiris, the scribe Ani, the teller of the divine offerings of all the gods, triumphant with happy victory, the lord to be revered. am not carried away into the East."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
Egypt, Ancient Abydos - YouTube
死者之書- 維基百科,自由的百科全書
《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
埃及地下迷宫:304乘244米巨大遗迹 - 新闻- 腾讯
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏
从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐
埃及發現地下迷宮,規模比金字塔還宏大,卻不允許挖掘 - 壹讀
埃及政府封口的“地下大殿”,暗藏80万年玄机,外星人真的来过?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XVII. (2)

(In other words)
Vignette: The finest scribe, named Ani in the middle of a boat idolising a god whose head is rotated face backwards.

Text : ANOTHER CHAPTER. Saith piously, Osiris, the big name scribe Ani: "That being so at the time shall not any possibility of evil things be openly done unto me by dint of the noxious daemons, neither I shall be gored by the objectionably murderous horns of Khepera; besides, the godlike toughness and manliness of Ra, which beforehand exists the head of Osiris, shall not be polished off. Behold me, I integrate my original old homestead, then I reap and profit the harvest. The gods say something with me. Stab and sting horrifyingly thou not them, O Ra-khepera. In that matter extreme sickness shall not unjustifiably make its way up in the organ of vision of Tmu nor shall it be exterminated. Allow me be brought to an end, may possibly I not be brought into the eastern to play a part in the binges of the noxious daemons who are my rather objectionable nemeses; may not in the slightest horrifying wounds be instantly made on the part of me. I, Osiris, the blisteringly excellent scribe Ani, the sort of satisfying old teller of the blest offerings of all the gods, triumphant accompanied by joyful enactment, the lord often to be notable or distinguished. Of course I am not being brought directly into the East."

https://www.deepl.com/translator

BBC Songs Of Praise - Be Thou My Vision - YouTube
BBC One - Songs of Praise, Aled Jones and Songs ... - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE XVII. (2)

Actually sickness shall not appear in the eye of Tmu nor shall it be destroyed.

(In short)
CCP in the eye of Tmu shall be destroyed.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (896) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XVII. (2)