日月同辉有其中 发表于 2023-2-4 16:30:05

最后的审判 (919) “那个信使”的信息 续三

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-7 18:15 编辑

The Messagerhttps://magnifissance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Akiane-The-Messenger-.jpgThe Messenger by Akiane portrays a bald eagle guiding a lost traveller out of a cave.

''The Messenger'' by Akiane - YouTube

The Messenger (续三)

It was getting more and more refrigerated here, I really felt it. My hands started shake from a bit cold, so much that I forgot to turn on the camara to film a huge change in the story.
I had been absolutely positive that no human being would be on this particular canvas. But I was wrong.
Against all my expectations, here was the man and his loyal horse. They had lost the way and taken a refuge in the cave. Now I understood why I had to freeze the lake. The trouble was how to escape the cave to go home.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Messenger (续三)

It was getting more and more cooled off here, I categorically sensed it. Then and there my hands began tremble arising out of slightly cold, to such an extent I forgot about to turn on the camara to instantly make a record of major readjustments among the wonderful stories.
Heretofore I had been exceptionally confirmable that not a bit of human being would be displaying on this rather distinct and meticulous canvas. But I was wrong then. Disapproving of all my expectations, at this location came to be the human being and his devoted horse. They really had lost track of the way along with sojourned an asylum enclosed by the cave. I expeditiously made sense of the ground why I had to freeze the lake. The endangerment was how to go off the cave to go home doubtless.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

(To be continued)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Messenger (续三)

Then and there my hands began tremble arising out of slightly cold, to such an extent I forgot about to switch on the camara to make a record of a prodigious change in the story.

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (919) “那个信使”的信息 续三