日月同辉有其中 发表于 2023-2-5 11:02:22

最后的审判 (920) 孟子•公孙丑上 续九

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-7 14:44 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续九)

Mencius replied, 'When words are one-sided, I know how the mind of the speaker is clouded over. When words are extravagant, I know how the mind is fallen and sunk. When words are all-depraved, I know how the mind has departed from principle. When words are evasive, I know how the mind is at its wit's end. These evils growing in the mind, do injury to government, and, displayed in the government, are hurtful to the conduct of affairs. When a Sage shall again arise, he will certainly follow my words.'

On this Chou observed, 'Zai Wo and Zi Gong were skillful in speaking. Ran Niu, the disciple Min, and Yan Yuan, while their words were good, were distinguished for their virtuous conduct. Confucius united the qualities of the disciples in himself, but still he said, "In the matter of speeches, I am not competent." Then, Master, have you attained to be a Sage?'

(To be continued)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网
孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网
孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mencius came back with, 'When sayings are one-sided, I have knowledge of how the mind of the dialogist is offended. At the time sayings are extravagant, I have knowledge of how the mind is bygone and swamped. At the same time that words are just shameless, early I have knowledge of how the mind has diverged from direction. At the time sayings are inexplicit, I have knowledge of where the mind is hysterical or defeated. A number of banes growing in the mind, run damage to rule, or, displayed in the officialdom, are ill-boding to the conduct of goings-on. At the time a Sage ought to afresh bring into existence, he wants to come along my words.'

With reference to this, Gong Sun Chou recognised, 'Zai Wo together with Zi Gong were unobjectionably marvellous in statement. Confucius' then disciple Ran Niu, Min, and also follower Yan Yuan, considering their words were good, were exceptional for their admirable dealings. Confucius naturally combined the qualities of the learners amid himself, still spoke about, "Speaking of declamations or harangues, beyond question I am not competent." Soon after, Master, have you straight off done to be a Sage?'

(To be continued)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

A lot of banes growing in the mind, then act corruption to ruling body, or, displayed in the officialdom, so that are ill-boding to the conduct of proceedings.

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.
A lot of banes growing in the mind, the CCP officials are ill.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (920) 孟子•公孙丑上 续九