日月同辉有其中 发表于 2023-2-6 12:46:31

最后的审判 (921) “那个信使”的信息 续四

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-7 19:40 编辑

The Messagerhttps://magnifissance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Akiane-The-Messenger-.jpgThe Messenger by Akiane portrays a bald eagle guiding a lost traveller out of a cave.

''The Messenger'' by Akiane - YouTube

The Messenger (续四)

But the ice was too thin in most areas for crossing. So here they were desperate to leave the cave. When suddenly a loud call from above echoed -- the same bald eagle which I had been searching for on my canvas for quite a while was flying over the lone strangers, encouraging them to follow him. Step by step, the lost travelers were carefully guided crossing the frozen patches out the dark cave.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Messenger (续四)

Whereas the ice was too thin amid excessive amounts of ranges in order to obtain crossing. Accordingly in this place they were terribly pressing to leave the cave. All of a sudden at the time an exceptional sound from higher than echoed and jarred -- the same also bald eagle which I had been exploring for on my canvas for a moment was bustling next to flying above the solitary strangers, exhilaratingly encouraging them to definitely follow him. One step at a time, the astray sojourners and ramblers were exclusively assisted crossing the wholly frozen regions out of the dingily cold cave.

基督教會合唱詩歌《神的審判已全部公開》 - YouTube

————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Messenger (续四)

But the ice was enormously thin in most stretches for crossing. Accordingly in this place they were desperate to leave the cave.

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (921) “那个信使”的信息 续四