日月同辉有其中 发表于 2023-2-7 13:28:04

最后的审判 (922) 孟子•公孙丑上 续十

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-16 20:27 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续十)

Mencius said, 'Oh! what words are these? Formerly Zi Gong asked Confucius, saying, "Master, are you a Sage?" Confucius answered him, "A Sage is what I cannot rise to. I learn without satiety, and teach without being tired." Zi Gong said, "You learn without satiety - that shows your wisdom. You teach without being tired - that shows your benevolence. Benevolent and wise - Master, you ARE a Sage." Now, since Confucius would not allow himself to be regarded as a Sage, what words were those?'

Chou said, 'Formerly, I once heard this: Zi Xia, Zi You, and Zi Zhang had each one member of the Sage. Ran Niu, the disciple Min, and Yan Yuan had all the members, but in small proportions. I venture to ask, With which of these are you pleased to rank yourself?'

(To be continued)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网
孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网
孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

剛剛發現一個比人類先進十萬年以上的二級宇宙文明 - YouTube
阿米對人類最後的警告,愛的真諦,人生在世的意義| 老高與小 ...
Ami, Child of the Stars
Book 1- Part 1: AMI CHILD OF THE STARS - YouTube
阿米星星的孩子 - 無限小說 读:(序) 外星人不干預地球演進和發展的十大理由

Bethel Church Service | Bill Johnson Sermon - YouTube

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Then and there Mencius exclaimed astonishingly, 'Oh! what do you prejudicially mean using these words? Once upon a time Zi Gong asked Confucius, saying coldly, "Master, are you a Sage?" Then Confucius said something to him double quick, "A Sage is what I cannot get up to. Despite the fact that I study with the exception of satisfaction, and teach bereft of being weary." Zi Gong said, "You burn midnight oil with the exception of satisfaction and joy - that manifests your experience and acumen. You teach in the absence of being bone-tired - that one all manifests your kindness. On the strength of benignity and knowledgeable, in point of fact - Master, you ARE explicitly a Sage." Now that Confucius might not admit of himself to be judged the same a Sage, what is the point you administer these words by the side of me?

At the time Gong Sun Chou said, 'Formerly, I in earlier times heard of this: Zi Xia, Zi You, and Zi Zhang ordinarily had some features each of the Sage. Also the disciple Ran Niu, Min (this means, Zi Qian), and Yan Yuan all things considered had all the fundamentals, but in insignificant measurements. I risk to ask then, with which of groups are you confident to whip into shapeyourself belonging to in due course?'

(To be continued)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mencius said, 'Oh! what words are these? Previously Zi Gong asked Confucius, saying, "Master, are you a Sage?" Confucius then answered him, "A Sage is what I cannot rise to. I learn without satiety, and teach deprived of being tired."

(In short)
Mencius said, ruin the CCP.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (922) 孟子•公孙丑上 续十