日月同辉有其中 发表于 2023-2-8 11:02:26

最后的审判 (923) “那个信使”的信息 续五

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-10 14:10 编辑

The Messagerhttps://magnifissance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Akiane-The-Messenger-.jpgThe Messenger by Akiane portrays a bald eagle guiding a lost traveller out of a cave.

''The Messenger'' by Akiane - YouTube

The Messenger (续五)

The messenger was finally found. It was the eagle, the spirit.
The only way I could be let to end the story was by listening to the spirit call from the very beginning to the end, by listening to the every move of the flight of the eagle, every drip falling down from the cave wall I suppose and every cracking sound of the freezing lake.
This time around I was led to an unexpected message: a faith and guidance.

(The end of The Messager)

TBN Atlanta - YouTube
Akiane Kramarik - Facebook
TBN Praise The Lord - YouTube
Episode 9: Akiane's Story - YouTube
''Painting The Impossible'' by Akiane Kramarik - YouTube

Angels singing caught on tape during Church Choir practice

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Messenger (续五)

The unobjectionable messenger was confirmedly identified. The reason being it was the single eagle, the good spirit.
The exclusive way I could perhaps be agree to enjoyably climax the story was on the strength of listening to the good spirit call originating from the wonderful beginning to the end, and by means of listening to the exceptional move of the flight of the bald eagle, alongside every bit of drip falling down deriving out of the cave overhang I assume and every bit of cracking sound of the bone-chilling lake.
This time around I was led to an unexpected in addition unobjectionable message: a faith inclusive of guidance.

(The end of The Messager)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Messenger (续五)

The messenger was run into at the close. Correspondingly it was the eagle, the spirit.

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (923) “那个信使”的信息 续五