日月同辉有其中 发表于 2023-2-20 10:27:37

最后的审判 (931) 科尔布林经 第二十五章 片段10

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-1 07:57 编辑

The Kolbrin Bible

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
Some Fragments from a Much Damaged Section Most of Which Has Been Destroyed

Fragment 10

This is my prayer, O Great Spirit, accept my prayer. O Dweller in the Pure Region of Truth, hear me. O Great Fountain of Wisdom, hear me.
O Comforter and Companion of the Soul Silences, hear me. I, Your son, come into your presence with faith and humility.
Grant that my spirit be admitted into the Glorious Audience Chamber between the two regions.
I, Your son, come into Your presence with faith and humility. O Supreme Source of the form-holding rays, grant me a hearing. O Great One seated on The Celestial Throne behind The Great Solar Disk, hear me. All homage to you Great God, Master of the bodies of men. I, Your son, come into Your presence with faith and humility. My every thought and deed are dedicated to Your service. These things are written clearly in my heart and are not mere puffs of wind from my mouth.

Source: The Kolbrin Bible.pdf

Reference:

The Kolbrin Bible

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
From the Fragments of Damaged Section. Most of Which Has Been thoroughly Destroyed

Fragment 4

I in sooth praise The One Who Extinguishes Abject and Shameless, The Exterminator of Earthly Garbage. He who defends the blameless human beings of The Undying One in whom all merge on leaving the body. For the day brings into existence as soon as we junk all that is from earthly sphere and existence, as soon as for real we bring to mind and become aware of that everything abiding is the unmixed, divine and godly spirit, boundless and free as the winds.
I in sooth praise The One Who Extinguishes Abject and Shameless, The Exterminator of Earthly Garbage. He who defends the blameless human beings of The Undying One; who is accompanied by us everywhere and in the middle of all things; in whom is each and every thing, despite being not exactly Himself the all; who unobjectionably examines and takes notice of everything, who doubtlessly has have experience of and comprehends everything, barring whom nobody tied in the aggregate to Earth could potentially become cognizant of; who gauges His word of power, to such an extent that it is within everything and holds all things at the same time in appreciation.
I in sooth praise The One Who Extinguishes Abject and Shameless, The Exterminator of Earthly Garbage. He who defends the blameless human beings of The Undying One; who doubtlessly brought into being all things and became exactly His Own Greater Self; who clothed Himself inward of the universe as with Jesus jammies.

Joel Osteen LIVE ????| Lakewood Church Service - YouTube

各教堂:如果你们发现有些新面孔的人来参加活动,他们当中一定会有天使在其中。他们的长相和谈吐与人类无任何区别,但他 (她) 们是天使的化身。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Kolbrin Bible
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVEThe Kolbrin Bible

(In other words)
In the first place this is my internal and complete prayer, O Lofty Holy Spirit, accept my serious prayer. O agreeable inhabiter in the Pure Region of Truth, hear me.
In the first place, confidently, this is my internal and complete prayer, O Lofty Holy Spirit, accept and gather my prayer. O the incredibly carefree inhabiter (strictly speaking, resident) in the Pure Region of Truth, hear me.
In the first place, distinctly, this is my internal and complete prayer, O Lofty Holy Spirit, accept my serious prayer. O Incredibly Secure Dweller in the Pure Region of Truth, hear me.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name of Holy Spirit is green. The second name of Holy Spirit and the third are brick red. The last name of Holy Spirit is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
From the Fragments of Damaged Section. Most of Which Has Been thoroughly Destroyed

Fragment 10

This is authentically my internal and complete prayer, O Lofty Holy Spirit, put your name down my prayer. O fellow citizen and inhabiter among the fundamental region of definiteness, hear me there and then. O Great Spring of Wisdom, distinctly hear me.

O Sympathiser and Good friend of the inner being soundlessness, hear me. I, Your cherished son, come into your presence with hopeful expectation and also humbleness.

Give the go-ahead to that my breath of life be unobjectionably admitted straight into the Glorious Audience Chamber in the middle of the two regions expeditiously.

And I, Your cherished son, come into your presence with hopeful belief in a HIGHER power and also humbleness. O Mighty Origin of the lineament-bearing light of day, grant cordially me a listening. O The Distinguished One seated loftily on The Holy Throne in the rear of The Extensive Solar Round, just hear me. Sincerely all homage to you Lofty God, Commander of the every single body of human beings. I, Your cherished son, come into Your presence with Holy faith furthermore humility. My each separate thought and deed are exceptionally devoted to Your service. These things are authentically being written clearly in my heart, soul and are not for any reason meager puffs of wind from my mouth.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

三位一体(三位一体的神)_百度百科
三位一体- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
三一神:一位神還是三位神? 選|金燈臺活頁刊
评:三位同一名,当然是三位一体。神既是三位一体,又是三位。因为圣父、圣灵不久前接连分别告诉圣子相似的话语。

牛顿翻译的古埃及天书《翠玉录》:
12.Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.
我被称为赫尔墨斯,因我拥有世界三部分的智慧。

Honesty In Miracles - February 23, 2023 DD from Israel
"Listen!" Pastor Dan February 23, 2023 10:15am Service ...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Kolbrin Bible
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

From the Fragments of Damaged Section. Most of Which Has Been Destroyed

O Dweller in the Pure Region of Truth, hear me. O Great Fountain of Wisdom, hear me.
O the Comforter and Companion of the Soul Peacefulness, hear me.

(In short)
Destroy the CCP.

世人都还记得所谓“朝鲜问题的六方会谈”完全是浪费时间(后来被川普总统识破:他与金正恩面对面地解决了)。现在中共又想来搞这一套,搅混水。中共自己是脑残,还以为别人也是。世人要懂得:中共在哪里,哪里就有乱子。俄乌战场上有中共的影子吗?当然有证据。
中共外交部的"关于政治解决乌克兰危机的中国立场"本就应该是十三点。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (931) 科尔布林经 第二十五章 片段10