日月同辉有其中 发表于 2023-3-12 10:41:39

最后的审判 (940) 以诺二书 第二十五章 创世纪补二

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-25 18:04 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

25 God explains to Enoch how the visible and the invisible come down from the very lowest darkness.

“And I commanded the lowest things: ‘Let one of the invisible things descend visibly!’ And Adoil descended, extremely large. And I looked at him, and, behold, in his belly he had a great light. And I said to him, ‘Disintegrate yourself, Adoil, and let what is born from you become visible.’ And he disintegrated himself, and there came out a very great light. And I was in the midst of the great light. And light out of light is carried thus. And the great age came out, and it revealed all the creation which I had thought up to create. And I saw how good it was.

And I placed for myself a throne, and I sat down on it. And then to the light I spoke: ‘You go up higher 〈than the throne〉, and be solidified much higher than the throne, and become the foundation for the highest things.

And there is nothing higher than the light, except nothing itself. And again I bowed(?) myself, and I looked upward from my throne.

Source: 2 Enoch

https://www.deepl.com/translator

以诺二书
第二十五章

1「我吩咐最低等的东西:『让那看不见的其中一个出来,成为那看得见的!』亚丢于是下去,他是那么巨大。我看着他,看哪,他肚里有一个大时代。
2 我对他说∶『亚丢,你要分裂,让那从你分裂出来的成为看得见的。』亚丢于是自己分裂,
3 有一个大时代从他出来。里面载有我想创造的万物。我看这一切为好的。
4 我为自己安放宝座,坐在上面。
我对光说∶你要往更高之处去,
要被坚固,成为至高的创造的根基。
5 除了无有之外,没有甚么是高过那光的。我说话,并从宝座往上伸展。

来源:
02以诺二书 - 美门堂

References (参考):
創世記第一章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
Genesis 1 NIV - In the beginning God - Bible Gateway
Genesis 1-2 Deleted Scenes #1: Adoil and Arkhas, primordial ...

5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. 6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 11: 5-6 NIV)

5 以诺因着信被接去,不至于见死,人也找不着他,因为神已经把他接去了;只是他被接去以先,已经得了神喜悦他的明证。 6 人非有信就不能得神的喜悦,因为到神面前来的人必须信有神,且信他赏赐那寻求他的人。(希伯来书 11: 5-6)

死後49天會發生什麼事?頭七那天靈魂會去到哪裡?千年古書 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch (In other words)

25 About how the visible and the invisible come down first from the very lowest darkness is explained approximately all of to Enoch by God.
“And I distinctly gave orders to the nethermost things...

25 About how the visible and the invisible come down deriving out of the very lowest darkness is explained approximately all of to Enoch by God.
“And then I commanded the entirely undermost things: ‘Let one of the scarcely invisible things descend visibly!’ And Adoil descended, extremely broad. I direct looked at him, further, behold, in his belly he had a great light.

25 About how the visible and the invisible come down from the clearly lowest darkness is explained approximately all of to Enoch by God.
“And I distinctly commanded the lowest things: ‘Let one of the invisible things descend visibly!’ Simultaneously Adoil descended, extremely large.

(Collecting the shaded letters above)
The first name of God is green. The second name of God and the third are brick red. The last name of God is blue.

2 Enoch

25 God explains to Enoch in what way or through what agency the visible and the concealed come down from out of the highly lowest darkness. (God explains to you the name of God.)

25 About in what way the visible and the concealed come down from out of the highly lowest darkness is being explained approximately all of to Enoch by God.

“Then and there I commanded and called majestically the lowermost or deepest things: ‘Let one of the invisible things now descend visibly!’ And at the same instant Adoil descended, extensively awesome. Without further ado I caught sight of him, gosh, behold, in his large belly he pressingly had a brilliant light. And next off I said to him evenly, ‘just break to smithereens yourself straight off, Adoil, and then let what is exceptionally born beginning out of you in fact become visible.’ He disintegrated secondly himself, there and then came off an extraordinarily marvelous light. On the other hand I was there in the midst of the unobjectionably immense light. And LIGHT outside of light is now carried in this wise. And the extraordinary times took form, and it brought into being every single one of the creations which distinctly I had thought up to directly bring into existence. Then I became cognizant of how good this was.

And I placed majestically for myself a STRIKING throne, and next I sat down on the top of it. And at the moment to the light I voiced: ‘You begin to go up loftily higher than the throne, and be come into being loftily higher than the throne, and become the fundamentals for the highest things.

And there is nothing loftily higher than the light, excepting that nothing itself. And I smiled enjoyably myself as before, along with I looked upward arising out of my throne earnestly.*

*Comment: That light is Holy Spirit. 难怪“猎户座腰带三星”也是那么的有名气,因为它就像一个汉字“小”,与“光”上的“小”相似。同理,金字塔是尖的,“尖”上也是那个字。

音樂劇《萬國敬拜全能神》喜迎救世主重歸 - YouTube

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

25 God says to Enoch how the visible and the concealed come down from out of the highly nethermost darkness.
“Then and there I commanded and called the deepest things...

(In short)
God says to ruin the CCP.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (940) 以诺二书 第二十五章 创世纪补二