日月同辉有其中 发表于 2023-3-24 17:09:46

最后的审判 (948) 孟子•公孙丑上 续二十 上

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-4-3 15:38 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续二十 上)

Mencius said, 'Bo Yi would not serve a prince whom he did not approve, nor associate with a friend whom he did not esteem. He would not stand in a bad prince's court, nor speak with a bad man. To stand in a bad prince's court, or to speak with a bad man, would have been to him the same as to sit with his court robes and court cap amid mire and ashes. Pursuing the examination of his dislike to what was evil, we find that he thought it necessary, if he happened to be standing with a villager whose cap was not rightly adjusted, to leave him with a high air, as if he were going to be defiled.

(To be continued)

Source:
公丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网
孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网
孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

基督教會歌曲《神愛最真》【詩歌MV】 - YouTube
基督教會詩歌《只有神最愛人》【詩歌MV】 - YouTube
教會歌曲《神啊我真不配你來愛》【獨唱詩歌】 - YouTube

许多教会整天都在研究、讲解怎样来理解经文的意思。须知,每个教会的理解又都不尽相同。而经文的真正意思只能有上帝来解释。全能神教会虽然被中共说成是邪教,但在理解经文和崇拜这方面有独到之处,很值得关注。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

In the past, on one occasion Mencius said, 'Bo Yi would not in the least work for the king whom he really did not prefer and make concessions, nor bear someone company a friend whom he did not show appreciation of. He would not act in place of the bad king's court, nor speak with any bad men. In the concrete to act in place of the bad king's court, or to speak with a obnoxious human being, would have been to him just the same as to sit with his court cap and garments in the middle of cinders and mire. In the course of the examination of his dislike to anything was wrong, we beyond a shadow of a doubt find that he thought it bound to happen. In case he happened to be staying and bearing with an execrable villager whose cap was not justifiably made adjustments to, to leave him with a high air, as if he were going to be extremely defiled and violated.

(To be continued)

伯夷- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Pursuing the examination of his dislike to what was evil, we find that he thought it necessary, if he happened to be standing with a wicked villager whose cap was not rightly adjusted, to leave him with a high air, as if he were going to be defiled.

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

据传这些天中共国的在轨卫星不大好使。几年前,笔者就建议中共试一试它的洲际导弹还准不准。因为笔者断言它打不准。结果中共很快就响应,发射了三枚洲际导弹,一枚落到了贵州山区,一枚不知所踪,只有一枚落入大海 -- 到底准还是不准呢?中共是“哑巴吃饺子,心里有数”。同样,核按钮并没有掌握在中共及其同伙的手里,而是在上帝的手中。

哑巴吃饺子,心里有数- Chinese Idiom

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (948) 孟子•公孙丑上 续二十 上