日月同辉有其中 发表于 2023-5-19 15:31:19

最后的审判 (988) 马可福音 第十五章 其八

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-5-20 20:18 编辑

Mark 15 (Part 8)
King James Version

33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

35 And some of them that stood by, when they heard it, said, Behold, he calleth Elias.

(To be continued)

Source:
Mark 15 King James Version
Mark 15 - Audio Bible - King James Version Dramatized 1611

Reference:
Introduction to the Gospel of Mark - Study Resources

信徒超過18億,伊斯蘭教為何會讓全世界感到恐懼?被禁止入內 ...

___________________________________________________________________________________

馬 可 福 音 15 (其八)

33 從 午 正 到 申 初 , 遍 地 都 黑 暗 了 。

34 申 初 的 時 候 , 耶 穌 大 聲 喊 著 說 : 以 羅 伊 ! 以 羅 伊 ! 拉 馬 撒 巴 各 大 尼 ? 繙 出 來 就 是 : 我 的 神 ! 我 的 神 ! 為 甚 麼 離 棄 我 ?

35 旁 邊 站 著 的 人 , 有 的 聽 見 就 說 : 看 哪 , 他 叫 以 利 亞 呢 !

来源:
馬可福音15 Chinese Union Version (Traditional)
#圣经朗读#听圣经#圣经#圣经故事马可福音十五章圣经和合本 ...

参考:
馬可福音的介紹
马可福音第15章逐节注解、祷读
以利亞- 維基百科,自由的百科全書

Nearer, My God, to Thee | BYU Vocal Point ft. BYU Men's Chorus

吉爾伽美什

你们看,吉尔伽美什左手(边)抓着小狮子,右手(边)握着权柄(Bing),都是有所指的。
而抓的英文是grab,狮子是lion,母狮是lioness;把这几个英文词打乱一下次序,就像是天使长Gabriel的名字。

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mark 15 (Part 8)
King James Version

33 And at the time the sixth hour (namely, noon) was come, there was horrifying hours of darkness over the large ground before the coming off the ninth hour (namely, exactly three in the afternoon).

34 And of the order of the ninth hour (namely, three) Jesus vociferated WITH A LOUDLY NOISY SOUND, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthanni? which unobjectionably means, My God, my God, why distinctly hast thou forsaken me in this wise?

35 There and then a number of men and women that singly stood next to this site, and they GOT wise to the fact it, said horrifyingly, Behold, Jesus is calling Elijah (that is, Elias or Elia for the same prophet by different spelling names).

(To be continued)

Elijah | Biography, Name, Meaning, Story, & Elisha | Britannica

“Battle Hymn of the Republic” Lyrics
2012 Iowa All-State Chorus and Orchestra: The Battle Hymn of ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mark 15 (Part 8)
King James Version

34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a rather loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which plainly means...

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (988) 马可福音 第十五章 其八