日月同辉有其中 发表于 2023-9-14 16:36:31

最后的审判 (1085) 佛說彌勒大成佛經 其六

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-9-16 19:27 编辑

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood
Translated from Sanskrit into Chinese in the Yao Chin Dynasty
by The Tripitaka Master Kumarajiva from Kucha

Part Six

Then the World-Honored One told Śāriputra, “I will expound broadly to you. Hearken, hearken, and ponder it well! All of you today, with a truly good intention, want to ask the Tathāgata about the unsurpassed Way to mahā-prajñā, which the Tathāgata sees as clearly as a mango in His palm. Śāriputra, if one, under the past seven Buddhas, has heard the names of Buddhas and made obeisance and offerings, one’s karma hindrances will all be annihilated. If one has also heard of Maitreya Buddha’s great lovingkindness, one will achieve a pure mind. You all should join your palms single-mindedly and take refuge in the great loving-kind, compassionate one to come. I will expound broadly to you.

Source:
Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's ...
Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood

中文对照:
佛說彌勒大成佛經
彌勒下生成佛記彌勒成佛經佛說彌勒大成佛經佛典 ... - YouTube

参考:
Maitreya
圣经之弥赛亚就是弥勒佛,确定无疑
彌勒菩薩- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
鸠摩罗什- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
經典之部 彌勒上生、下生經 - 星雲大師
东方的弥勒佛和西方的弥赛亚是同一个人吗?
佛说弥勒大成佛经讲记(天佑法师) - 弥勒菩萨专题·释义 - 显密文库

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Part Six

And next off, the World-Honored One told Śāriputra, “I will explain awesomely to you. Hearken, hearken, judge and ruminate it soundly! All of you the present time, with the assistance of a really good intention, want directly to ask questions of the Tathāgata about the unsurpassed Way to mahā-prajñā, which the Tathāgata examines as doubtless as a mango in His palm. Śāriputra, if one, under the previous seven Buddhas, has heard the names of Buddhas and also made obeisance and offerings, one’s karma hindrances ought to dead be destroyed. If one has further heard of Maitreya Buddha’s GREAT lovingkindness, one will obtain a mega pure mind. You should altogether join palms devotedly and also refuge in the great loving-kind, compassionate one to come. I will explain awesomely to you.

舍利弗
Śāriputra
世尊_百度百科

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Part Six

All of you today, with a truly fine intention, want to ask the Tathāgata about the unsurpassed Way to mahā-prajñā, which the Tathāgata glances at as pellucidly as a mango in His palm.
(i.e)
Ruin the CCP.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (1085) 佛說彌勒大成佛經 其六