日月同辉有其中 发表于 2024-3-15 16:21:16

最后的审判 (1142) 約翰一書 第二章 第五部分

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2024-3-17 23:12 编辑

1 John 2
King James Version

13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Source:
1 John 2 KJV - My little children, these things write
1 John 2 - Audio Bible - King James Version Dramatized 1611

References:
1 John Chapter 2 Summary and What God Wants From Us

上帝会用咒语,别人也会用咒语。如蜘蛛精就最会下毒,堪称毒王!她们,对!是她们,而不是他们,化妆成美女样子的蜘蛛精,用咒语对食物下毒。简单的毒,只需用双手在毒物的前面一上一下地交叉两下,即可解毒。再毒一些的,要在它的前面放一罐盐,再念一个咒语,即可解毒。但是,有多次是整个冰箱的食物全都有毒了,就会一筹莫展。上帝有一次派位于九维的一位天使悄悄地偷听假装好意的、尚未暴露的位于五维的蜘蛛精是如何用咒语解毒的,就学到了解毒的咒语,然后,又派天使自行对整个冰箱的中毒食物解毒了几次。后来被她们发现以后,就不好用了 -- 因为,她们改用了更复杂的咒语。一锅的食物,一冰箱的食物,结果就可想而知啦!多次,连水都没的喝,因为水,就是自来水,被下了毒。有时是被咒语,更多的时候,是有个属于那个老妖道的人,在自来水的上游下了毒 -- 可想而知,那一个阶段,是非常难的!现在回想起来,都不知是怎样度过的,要有怎样的毅力,才能度过那些难关!

有人说:怎么有这么多的妖精?是啊,上帝被告知:《西游记》是上帝化名写的。同样,《三国演义》、《红楼梦》也是如此,不然,也不会那么百看不厌。《三国演义》中,诸葛亮与曹操都是上帝的copy -- 你们看,他们两个对阵,就像在下象棋一般,各有千秋。只是,电视剧对曹操的描述,过于反面,剧作家还应该很好地吃透原著中的含义。而诸葛亮呢,他就屡次说,哪里是我的八卦阵赢的?!其实是上帝在从中运作赢的。

上帝通过无数次地转世到地球,从而阶段性地塑造着人类的人文、物质文明和精神文明,一步步地推动着人类的历史进程。在中国的历史上,上帝的转世就有N多次。

在以下原意未改的经文中,注意Messiah这个词是否被提到以及出现了多少次。
In the following verses, which are unaltered in their original meaning, note whether the word Messiah is mentioned and how many times it appears.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1 John 2
King James Version (Part Five)

13 I write exceptionally unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the shameless. In parallel with I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto exceptionally you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have subjugated the malfeasant.

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man exceptionally love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 Reason being everything is in the world, such as the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1 John 2
King James Version (Part Five)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (1142) 約翰一書 第二章 第五部分