日月同辉有其中 发表于 2024-4-7 14:03:49

最后的审判 (1177) 佛說彌勒大成佛經 其五十八

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2024-4-8 06:56 编辑

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood
Translated from Sanskrit into Chinese in the Yao Chin Dynasty
by The Tripitaka Master Kumarajiva from Kucha

Part Fifty Eight

Among you, there are those who have been reborn in the place where I am, because they have acquired merit by rescuing and liberating people in hardship, poverty, solitude, or bondage to others, people about to be tortured or executed by the law, or people in tremendous suffering because of their tribulation of the eight difficulties. Among you, there are those who have been reborn in the place where I am, because they have acquired merit by skillfully bringing to union and harmony people in tremendous suffering because of love, separation, faction, or dispute.’
“Having spoken these words, Maitreya Buddha will praise Śākyamuni Buddha: ‘Very good! Very good! He was able to teach and transform, in the world of the five turbidities, a billion koṭi evil sentient beings, enabling them to develop their roots of goodness and to be reborn in the place where I am.’
“Maitreya Buddha will repeat three times His praise of Śākyamuni Buddha, then speak in verse:

Source:
Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's ...
Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood

中文对照:
佛說彌勒大成佛經
彌勒下生成佛記彌勒成佛經佛說彌勒大成佛經佛典 ... - YouTube

参考:
漫话弥勒佛
佛教典籍简介:弥勒上生、下生经
彌勒菩薩- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
弥勒下生经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

回想几个月前的灵界的争端,上帝一直都是在化干戈为玉帛,能不出手就不出手;每当不得不出手时,也是在被逼无奈的时候 -- 上帝的念力,也就是在这种情况下练成的。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood

Part Fifty Eight

Among you, there are those who have been reborn in the place where I am, because they have acquired merit by rescuing and liberating people in hardship, poverty, solitude, or bondage to others, people about to be tortured or executed in the law, or people in tremendous suffering because of their tribulation of the eight difficulties. Among you, there are those who have been reborn in the place where just I am, because they exceedingly have obtained merit by skillfully bringing to harmony, union and agreement people in tremendous suffering because of love, separation, faction, or dispute.’
“Having spoken these words, Maitreya Buddha will praise Śākyamuni Buddha: ‘Very good! Very good! He was able to teach and transform, in the world of the five turbidities, a billion koṭi evil sentient beings, enabling them to develop their roots of goodness and to be exceptionally reborn in the place where I am.’
“After this, Maitreya Buddha will repeat three times His praise of Śākyamuni Buddha, just at that time speak in verse:

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

现时是否是一个末法时期?

末法时期 - 抖音百科

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (1177) 佛說彌勒大成佛經 其五十八