【十六年前的今天Sixteen Years Ago Today 】「信師信法」

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-4-5 07:10:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

On April 4, 2001, I walked out of this labor camp gate alive, after being pushed to the verge of total collapse for countless times. The last thing we were asked to do before being released was to take off our labor camp uniforms and to change back into our “normal” clothing which our family members had given to the police before hand.

2001年的今天(4月4日),在歷經九死一生、多少次在生死邊緣上只差一線就全線崩潰的劫難後,我活了下來,並從圖片中所示的北京團河勞教所的大門走出(我雖然被關押在女子勞教所,但釋放那天我們都先被拉到這裏舉行了一個什麼儀式)。臨釋放前的最後一件事是脫下勞教所制服,換回家屬送來的「正常人」衣服。

After I took off my labor camp uniform, I took down the name badge we were required to wear all the time; and started to tear it up: I wanted to destroy it as a disgraceful reminder of all the humiliations we suffered inside the camp. But I suddenly realized: Wouldn’t it also be able to serve as an evidence of the persecution I experienced? So I put the half ripped name badge into my pocket and sneaked it out.

我脫下勞教所制服,本想一把將別在上面的寫有我們名字和貼有我們照片的胸卡也撕了:這是一張象徵著我們「勞教人員」身分的令人恥辱的胸卡。但轉念一想:這難道不也是我受過迫害的證據嗎?於是我把已經撕了一半的胸卡藏到衣兜裏帶了出來。

With a determination to run out of China to expose what happened inside the labor camp; and with an already half-written book stored in my mind, I stared blankly at the grey sky beyond the labor camp while walking out off it. Without a passport, without a job, without a visa to any country, how am I ever going to carry out my plan? But I always tried to remember what a fellow Falun Gong practitioner told me in the came, “Have faith in Master, have faith in Dafa.”
走出勞教所大門時,望著牆外那灰灰的天空,我心中一片茫然:我既無工作,亦無護照,更無簽證,怎樣實現跑出中國的計劃,並把已經在腦子中寫了一大半的揭露勞教所黑幕的書完成並發表?這時我只有反覆回想勞教所裏一位法輪功學員對我的忠告及鼓勵:「相信師父,相信大法。」
About one month later, an old friend suddenly flew all the way from US to China; and gave me a used laptop computer, saying that he just bought a new one and wouldn’t need it. I was so grateful and immediately started pouring out what was already in my mind into this laptop. I even didn’t bother to draft an outline of chapters or any sub-lever structures first. I just wrote non-stop.
一個多月之後,一位遠在美國的朋友突然飛到中國,送我一臺舊的手提電腦,說他剛買了一臺新的,這臺用不上了。我無比感激,立即把裝在腦子裏已經太久的書稿傾倒進這部電腦之中,連什麼大綱之類的都沒來得及打,直接開寫。書的自序是5月24日完成的。
Every day after I finished writing, I saved it into two different floppy disks, hid them somewhere; and then erased all the record in the laptop, in case that the police suddenly broke into my place……
每天寫完之後,我把內容儲存到兩個軟盤中,再找地方把軟盤藏起來,同時把電腦硬盤中的記錄全刪了,因爲不知道什麼時候警察就衝進來了……
On August 31, 2001, less than five months since my release , I was on the plane to Melbourne, Australia, with a legal passport, a valid visa; all my labor camp evidences, and an “empty” laptop: I had sent all my finished writings to my own email box for me to download after I arrive; and had deleted everything in it.
In January 2004, my book in Chinese language, “Still Water Runs Deep”, was published in Taiwan.
In March, 2005, the Australian edition of my book in English, “Witnessing History: one woman’s fight for freedom and Falun Gong”, was published by Allen & Unwin, the largest publisher in Australia.
In May, 2006, the US edition of my book in English was published in New York.
In April 2012, the award-winning documentary “Free China: The Courage to Believe”, with me as one of the two main characters, was premiered at the “2012 Palm Beach International Film Festival”, before it was spread and screened all over the world.
Sixteen years afterwards, when I looked back at the journey I walked through, the most important lesson I can share here is still that fellow practitioner’s most valuable advice: “Have faith in Master, have faith in Dafa.”
同年8月31號,距離從勞教所被放不到五個月,有如神助一般,我已經持合法護照和有效簽證,在飛往澳大利亞墨爾本的飛機上了。我還隨身帶著勞教證據,包括這張差點被撕爛的胸卡。不過,我的手提電腦裏仍然是空的,臨行前,我把寫好的內容發到自己的郵箱了,準備等到澳洲後再下載。
2004年1月,我的書的中文版《靜水流深》——第一本由法輪功學員撰寫的第一手的揭露勞教所黑幕的長篇紀實文學,在臺灣出版。
2005年3月,我的書的澳洲英文版「“Witnessing History: one woman’s fight for freedom and Falun Gong」,由澳大利亞最大的出版社,《魔戒》一書的原始出版者Allen & Unwin,在澳大利亞出版發行。
2006年6月,我的書的美國英文版在紐約出版發行。
2012年4月,以我的故事爲主線之一的獲獎紀錄片《自由中國:有勇氣相信》在美國棕櫚灘国际电影节上全球首映,並從此後在全球數個城市舉行了數千場放映會,並多次獲得各種大獎。
十六年過去了,回首走過來的這段路,最感念的還是那句同修的鼓勵:「相信師父,相信大法。」

Click here for info about where to read or buy Jennifer's book in English and Chinese, as well as where to watch award winning documentary based on Jennifer's story: "Free China: The Courage to Believe"
https://www.facebook.com/jenniferzeng97/posts/965320766901896:0
曾錚自傳《靜水流深》及紀錄片《自由中國》閱讀觀看鏈接:
https://www.facebook.com/jenniferzeng97/posts/965320766901896:0

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:52

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表