【曾錚快評】通知=統治?Notifying=Ruling?

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-4-12 04:27:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

The other day I shared this message circulated on Chinese social media platform WeiChat ahead of the Xi Jinping-Donald J. Trump summit in April 6-7. This message offered Chinese people $60 in compensation per day to come "welcome" Xi Jinping. It also said that transportation, food, and housing would be taken care off.
Someone left a comment on my post saying that he had studied in Japan and then worked in France. Under the Chinese Consulate’s “ruling”, he and others had welcomed the Chinese president “numerous” times without being paid anything. Then he corrected himself by saying that the “ruling” in his previous post should be “notifying”.
I almost laughed at this “coincidence”, as in Chinese, the pronunciation of “rule” and “notify” is exactly the same. That person must have wanted to type in “notify”, but mistakenly chose “rule” instead.
那天我分享以下了「歡迎習主席有錢拿」的帖子,並把它貼到了一臉書羣中。結果有一個華人朋友留言說,他以前在日本留過學,後去了法國工作,其間「無數次」歡迎國家主席,「大家都是在大使館統治下,自發毫無任何貼己情況下去迎接的。何來拿錢去站隊。」還說「反正台灣的新聞都不可信。一味抹黑別人,你自己良心何安。」
後來他又跟了一個貼說「通知」,意思是上個貼中的「統治」應該是「通知」。這位朋友一定是用拼音打字的,因此會出現此種失誤。
Then I suddenly thought: Wait a minute. Isn’t “notifying” exactly a form of “ruling”?
For example, I am an Australian citizen living in the US. If I encounter any problems or difficulties, I can contact Australian consulates in the US for help. However, the Australian consulates will never be able to “notify” me anything because they don’t have any of my contact information whatsoever! As a matter of fact, I have never been “notified” anything in the past five plus years during my stay in the US.
看到這裏,我首先想告訴這個朋友,別以爲用繁體字的都是臺灣的,我是來自大陸的中國人,如假包換。那個有錢拿的通知也不是我編造出來要抹黑誰的。
然後我又突然意識到:漢字是多麼的博大精深啊!「通知」爲何跟「統治」發音相同呢?因爲它能把「通知」發到你頭上的本身,就是一種「統治」啊!不知這位朋友意識到了沒有?
比如,我是居住在美國的澳洲公民,我萬一有什麼事了,遇到什麼麻煩了,當然可以到澳洲大使館或領館尋求幫助。可是反過來,澳洲大使館或領館有什麼事想找我幫忙的話,嘿嘿,門也沒有,因爲它根本不可能把「通知」發我頭上來,它根本就沒有我任何的聯繫方式!而事實上也是,我從澳洲來美國五、六年了,澳洲大使館或領館從來沒有「通知」(「統治」)過我任何事。
Then, the problem comes: How can Chinese consulate be able to “notify” Chinese students living in other countries? Well, among Chinese communities, it is already an “open secret”. Mr. Chen Yonglin, former consul for political affairs and first secretary of the Chinese consulate in Sydney, who defected to Australia in 2005, told me years ago that the Chinese Consulate usually would transfer cash money directly into the personal bank accounts of the presidents of the Chinese students’ unions in different universities for them to organize activities such as picnics. Free food and “free” fun were offered to attract the students. Therefore, Chinese students got to stick together both physically and emotionally.
那現在問題就來了:爲何中領館能把「通知」發到各個國家的中國留學生頭上去呢?這在海外華人中,當然已經是公開的祕密。2005年從悉尼中領館逃出來的前中共政治領事、一等祕書陳用林Yonglin Chen曾親口對我說過,中領館會直接把錢打到各學生會主席的私人銀行帳號上,做學生會的活動經費,比如搞個免費的野餐、聚餐之類的,這樣把大家攏在一起,拉近感情。
Then, when “patriotic” crowds or enthusiasm are needed, “notifications” (or “rulings”) can be delivered to this network in a very timely and organized manner.
Apart from students’ unions, there are also all sorts of townsmen associations, or more active organizations such as “the Australian Council for the Promotion of Peaceful Reunification of China” mentioned in this Sydney Morning Herald report: http://www.smh.com.au/…/huang-xiangmos-prochina-group-denie….
那麼,「養兵千日,用兵一時」,當「愛國熱情」需要被展示、「愛國歡迎隊伍」需要被聚集時,「通知」(「統治」)就可以立刻發到每一位留學生的頭上。
當然,除了學生會之外,還有什麼「海外學生學者聯誼會」,各種同鄉會,以及如澳洲《悉尼晨鋒報》(Sydney Morning Herald)這篇報導(http://www.smh.com.au/…/huang-xiangmos-prochina-group-denie…)中所提到的「澳洲中國和平統一促進會」等等,總之有一個強大的網絡將生活在海外的華人攏在一起。
Has anyone ever seen any consulates other than Chinese consulate so painstakingly trying to “connect”, organize, and “notify (rule)” people who once lived in their countries? Do leaders from countries other than Communist China ever need their consulates to “hire” a crowd for them? If, after living in overseas for many years, we still cannot see how “weird” the Chinese Communist Party(CCP)’s thinking and ways of handling things are, we are still not part of the free and civilized world. And worse still, we could be still controlled by the evil specter of the CCP, just as the Nine Commentary of Communist Party has pointed out.
有誰見過任何其他國家的領館如此賣力、要把其僑民攏在一起、如此賣力地組織「歡迎隊伍」,迎接來訪的國家領導人嗎?如果我們在海外生活了許多年之後,仍然不覺得如此這般地被「通知」,就是一種被「統治」,仍然不覺得中共是這個文明世界中的怪胎,那可真是有點白活了。
更糟的是,正如《九評共產黨》所指出的那樣,如此我們不能從精神上和思想上擺脫中共所灌輸給我們的思維和行爲方式,那就很可能是仍舊被中共邪靈所控制,甚至最終成爲它的犧牲品和陪葬品。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 22:14

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表