回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-4-14 09:10:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圖:2004年的崇文區看守所已不復是作者被囚於此的樣子。鎮壓以後,大量資金被投入到修建看守所、勞教所和洗腦班之中。

17年前的今天,2000年4月13日凌晨兩點,我正在北京家中熟睡時,被突如其來的警察抓走。沒有任何理由或解釋。當晚,我就被到北京崇文區看守所。
一週以後,一個警察洋洋得意的拿著一張紙在我臉前煽著說:「曾錚!你敢說這不是你寫的?」
那張紙的頁眉上有亂七八糟一大堆技術術語,顯然是通過電子郵件發送時被公安部門從網上截獲的,內容則是一封我寫給家人的信,解釋爲什麼中共鎮壓法輪功後我仍然要堅持修煉。
十七年後的今天,我仍然不知那封電子郵件是誰發給誰的。被抓之前,我確曾將一封手寫信的複印件給過一位法輪功功友,她說她哥哥也不能理解她爲何修煉法輪功,我的信把法輪功的益處講得很清楚,她想要個複印件去給她哥哥看。
我把手寫信的複印件給她之後就沒再見過那位功友。這封信爲何會被輸入電腦並用電子郵件發送,我到今天仍然不明白。
但是,就因爲這封並非由我發送的電子郵件,我被勞教一年,差點沒被整死。我的「罪名」是:「利用國際互聯網爲『法輪功』X教組織喊冤叫屈,煽動對抗國家法律實施。」

曾錚自傳《靜水流深》及紀錄片《自由中國》閱讀觀看鏈接:
https://www.facebook.com/jenniferzeng97/posts/965320766901896:0
Seventeen years ago today, at 2:00 am on April 13, 2000, the police knocked on my door and took me away from my home in Beijing while I was fast asleep. No reason or explanation was given. I was sent to the Detention Center in Chongwen District directly in the same night.
One week later, in the detention center, a police officer triumphantly waved a piece of paper in front of my face, claiming that this was the “evidence” for my “crime”.
On that piece of paper was an intercepted email. The content was a letter I wrote to my in-laws to explain why I did not want to give up Falun Gong even after the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) declared a war against it.
Seventeen years later today, I still don’t know who sent out that email to whom. I had surely given a hand-written copy of that letter to a fellow Falun Gong practitioner in Beijing, who said she wanted to show the content to her brother, who did not understand why she practiced Falun Gong. She said I explained the benefits of Falun Gong very well, so she wanted to “borrow” the content. I didn’t know anything about that letter after that, and how it ended up being typed into a computer and then sent as an email.
Anyway, because of this intercepted email (not sent by me), I was sent to the labour camp and nearly tortured to death for my “crime” of “using the internet to voice grievances on behalf of the ‘Falun Gong’ evil cult and to incite resistance to the enforcement of the law.”

Click here for info about where to read or buy Jennifer's book in English and Chinese, as well as where to watch award winning documentary based on Jennifer's story: "Free China: The Courage to Believe"
https://www.facebook.com/jenniferzeng97/posts/965320766901896:0

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 18:09

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表