主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-4-15 02:39:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

圖:曾錚的臉書頁(https://www.facebook.com/jenniferzeng97

昨天在臉書上貼出以下這個「心想事成」帖子後,今晨一覺醒來,驚見17個一星差評,且大多數是針對我所信仰的法輪功在攻擊。

我的臉書頁自今年1月建立後,到昨天爲止,在三個月的時間內只收到5個評級(rating),昨天那個帖子出來後,24小時之內卻一舉來了23個評論,6個五星級,17個一星級,這下我的「總分數」又「慘變」2.4分了。
看到這一結果,我不禁樂了:前些天看到我的朋友文昭說,他的文昭談古論今頻道只要一出新的視頻,就會引來大量五毛給差評、說壞話,我還在心下竊喜:還好我這裏沒什麼五毛,我的臉書頁還沒那麼多人關注或在意。
這說著說著就來了吧。一夜之間的「集體差評」,說明我的臉書頁有人看了,而且看得很仔細。我一個小小帖子說了說評級的事,馬上這麼多人在我睡覺的時候努力工作,還互相討論如何對付我才有效,「武攻」好還「文攻」更見效。
哈哈,俺勞教所裏九死一生都走過來了,電暈過去醒過來都沒屈服,中共中科院心理學專家研究的心理戰術都未奏效,還在乎你這區區虛擬世界中的文攻武鬥?當年包裏背著一個「法正乾坤」橫幅走在北京的大街上時,覺得自己比所有樓宇都要高大,全世界的軍隊和警察擺在面前,俺也會視他們如塵土。沒這點「英雄氣概」,如何能走過這長達近18年的瘋狂打壓?「歷史上一切迫害正信的從來都沒有成功過。」(引自李洪志先生《強制改變不了人心》)這句話,各位沒有聽說或學習過嗎?
所以呀,我想勸勸那些還在爲中共賣命,或主動選擇被中共的謊言欺騙,不願去了解事實真相、以惡意惡念揣度看待他人的各位:人心都是肉長的,請用您的善念去靜心了解一下法輪功真相,請相信世界上真的有好人。我們這麼努力地在講真相,想喚醒各位的良知,如果仍然喚不醒您的話,那可真是我們,當然也是您最大的遺憾了。
其實,正如我在上個帖子中所說的那樣,我唯一在意的,是自己的思想和行爲是否符合了「真善忍」,評分什麼的,只是拿來說說玩兒的,絲毫影響或動搖不了我的心情和心意,所以這個帖子之後,我將不再談論或關注此問題,該幹什麼還幹什麼。
不過,要提醒各位的是:在臉書總部所在地美國,攻擊他人信仰是可恥的,甚至有可能是犯法的,還是不要做了吧。

附:昨天的帖子:

「心想事成」

前兩天有個人給我的臉書博客(https://www.facebook.com/jenniferzeng97/)評了個一星,還說我"too young, too naive", 應該多學自然科學知識(難道他不知道我已經是理學碩士了嗎?),當時心裏有一點點難過,他這個一星,把我的博客評分一下拉低到只有3.7分了。當時就想,要不要動員一二朋友給我評個高點的分啊?又覺得這有「作弊 」的「嫌疑」,就放棄了。
今早起來一看,還真有兩個朋友來給了我5星,這下總評分終於到4.2 分,不那麼難看了,哈哈,這不是心想事成嗎?
其實,我不是那麼在乎評分的。自20年前,我在《轉法輪》中看到「真、善、忍是衡量好壞人的唯一標準」這句話時,就已經徹底地從自卑和別人的評斷中解脫了。
只是,體驗到「心想事成」,還是滿開心的,所以分享一下。相信正能量的朋友,相信自己的意念和意志能作用的朋友,請多多想好事,會發生的!

Yesterday I posted the post below about rating and positive thinking. This morning after I woke up, I found that as many as 17 people "madly" attacking me belief in Falun Gong, and giving my page 1 star ratings overnight.
I set my Facebook page in January; up till yesterday, in more than 3 months, I only received 5 ratings. And yet yesterday after my "Our Thoughts Do Have Power" post, I received as many as 23 ratings in less than 24 hours, with 6 five stars and 17 one star.
So, the positive thinking about this is: my Facebook page has started to draw attention from the other side of the earth, where "50 Cent Army (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party) are thriving. Am I upset? No, not at all.
The Chinese Communist Party(CCP) has been untilzing the entire state power and propaganda machinery to crack down on Falun Gong. Have they ever been able to achieve what they want? Not in the least. "Coercion cannot change people’s hearts". "Never in history has someone who persecuted those with upright faiths ever succeeded. "(Quotes by Mr. Li Hongzhi, founder of Falun Gong).
I only hope those who are still helping the CCP to persecute innocent people, or those who still choose to believe CCP's lies, to wake up earlier. I also hope that they understand that attacking other people's beliefs could be regarded as criminal behavior in the US.
As far as the rating goes, I actually don't care about it at all. So this will be the last post that I will ever talk about it.
Here is yesterday's post
【Jennifer’s Insights】Our Thoughts Do Have Power
The other day someone gave a 1 star rating for my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/jenniferzeng97, saying that I should learn more science (despite the fact that I am already a Master of Science). I was a little bit upset then, as his rating dragged down the average score of my page to 3.7 out of 5. I thought to myself, “Shall I ask a few friends to give me a higher rating?” But I gave up the idea, feeling that it wasn’t quite right.
However, this morning I saw that two unknown users really did rate my page for 5 stars during my sleep last night. Therefore my average rating rose to 4.2 out of 5. I was very pleased; and remembered an old saying that “our thoughts do have power”.
As a matter of fact, ever since I read in Zhuan Falun that “Zhen-Shan-Ren* is the Sole Criterion to Discern Good and Bad People” 20 years ago, I have been totally set free from my self inferiority complex, as well as worries about how other people would look at or thing about me. However, to be able to experience that “our thoughts do have power” is a pleasant thing that I’d like share. So, for my dear friends who believe in positive thinking, please do think about good things more frequently, as they will definitely bring about good energy and good results!
(Footnote: * Zhen, Shan, and Ren (juhn, shahn, ren)—Zhen means “true, truth, truthfulness”; Shan, “compassion, benevolence, kindness, goodness”; Ren, “forbearance, tolerance, endurance, self-control.”)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 12:54

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表