搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 5300|回复: 0

川普关于巴黎气候协议的演讲

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-9 11:03:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 雨夜 于 2017-6-9 11:07 编辑

美国总统川普关于巴黎气候协议的演讲

注:某些国家仅仅着重谴责川普决定退出气候协议,却对美国退出的原因,以及美国在气候协议方面的角色、地位、成就、影响只字不提。发布这篇演讲全文,仅希望客观看待这一事件,天下没有免费的午餐,没有任何国家有义务去无条件承担本应由他国该承担的责任,不要因别人的放弃而回避、掩盖自己该承担的责任。

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. (Applause.) Thank you. I would like to begin by addressing the terrorist attack in Manila. We’re closely monitoring the situation, and I will continue to give updates if anything happens during this period of time. But it is really very sad as to what’s going on throughout the world with terror. Our thoughts and our prayers are with all of those affected.

Before we discuss the Paris Accord, I’d like to begin with an update on our tremendous — absolutely tremendous — economic progress since Election Day on November 8th. The economy is starting to come back, and very, very rapidly. We’ve added $3.3 trillion in stock market value to our economy, and more than a million private sector jobs.

谢谢;在这个演讲之前,我们首先关注一下马尼拉的恐怖袭击。我们一直在密切注意事态的发展,并且在这段时间,会持续关注事情的任何变化。在世界范围内的恐怖袭击太糟糕了。我们关心并为所有涉及到的人祈祷。

在我们讨论巴黎协议之前,我们有必要先说说自从选举日(11月8日)以来我们在经济方面所取得的非常巨大的成就:经济迅速地回升,在股票市场的市值增加了3.3万亿。增加了100多万的就业岗位。

I have just returned from a trip overseas where we concluded nearly $350 billion of military and economic development for the United States, creating hundreds of thousands of jobs. It was a very, very successful trip, believe me. (Applause.) Thank you. Thank you.

In my meetings at the G7, we have taken historic steps to demand fair and reciprocal trade that gives Americans a level playing field against other nations. We’re also working very hard for peace in the Middle East, and perhaps even peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians. Our attacks on terrorism are greatly stepped up — and you see that, you see it all over — from the previous administration, including getting many other countries to make major contributions to the fight against terror. Big, big contributions are being made by countries that weren’t doing so much in the form of contribution.

我这次从海外回来,带回来3500亿美元的军工和经济发展的合同,这又能增加上千个就业岗位。这是一次相当成功的访问,相信我。在G7国会议上,我们做出了历史性的一步。要求公平和互惠的贸易。我们要求美国和其他国家一样公平竞争的机会。我们在中东和平事物中也作出了非常大的努力。甚至包括以色列和巴勒斯坦之间的和平。跟前一届政府相比,我们对恐怖主义的打击大大加强--这些你们都看到了。包括让许多其他国家为打击恐怖主义作出贡献,很多以前不太出力的国家现在正为反恐做出巨大贡献。

One by one, we are keeping the promises I made to the American people during my campaign for President –- whether it’s cutting job-killing regulations; appointing and confirming a tremendous Supreme Court justice; putting in place tough new ethics rules; achieving a record reduction in illegal immigration on our southern border; or bringing jobs, plants, and factories back into the United States at numbers which no one until this point thought even possible. And believe me, we’ve just begun. The fruits of our labor will be seen very shortly even more so.

一件接一件,我们正在履行竞选期间对美国人民所作的承诺:砍掉繁文缛节,增加工作机会; 任命和确认最高法院大法官; 实行全新的,更加严格的道德规范; 创纪录地减少非法移民入境; 将大量工作机会和制造业带回美国,以前没人相信能够做到。相信我,我们只是刚刚开始。我们的劳动成果很快就会展现出来。

On these issues and so many more, we’re following through on our commitments. And I don’t want anything to get in our way. I am fighting every day for the great people of this country. Therefore, in order to fulfill my solemn duty to protect America and its citizens, the United States will withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord — (applause) — thank you, thank you — but begin negotiations to reenter either the Paris Accord or a really entirely new transaction on terms that are fair to the United States, its businesses, its workers, its people, its taxpayers. So we’re getting out. But we will start to negotiate, and we will see if we can make a deal that’s fair. And if we can, that’s great. And if we can’t, that’s fine. (Applause.)

还有很多很多,我们正在履行我们的承诺。 我不会允许任何东西阻挡我们前进的步伐。每一天,我都在为这个国家的伟大人民而战。 因此,为了履行我保护美国及其公民的神圣职责,美国将退出“巴黎气候协议”(掌声)--谢谢,谢谢,而且重新开始谈判,要么重返“巴黎气候协议”,要么签署一份全新的协议,但是这个协议必须对美国,美国的企业和工人,美国人民以及纳税人是公平的。 是的,我们要退出巴黎气候协议,但是我们将重启谈判,看看能否达成一个公平的协议。如果可以的话,那最好。如果不行,也无所谓。(掌声。)

As President, I can put no other consideration before the wellbeing of American citizens. The Paris Climate Accord is simply the latest example of Washington entering into an agreement that disadvantages the United States to the exclusive benefit of other countries, leaving American workers — who I love — and taxpayers to absorb the cost in terms of lost jobs, lower wages, shuttered factories, and vastly diminished economic production.

作为总统,我的首要任务是保护美国公民的利益。“巴黎气候协议”仅仅是最新的例子,证明华盛顿再一次出卖美国,将美国的利益卖给了其他国家,让美国工人和纳税人替他们买单--工作丢失,收入减少,工厂关闭,生产力大幅下降。

Thus, as of today, the United States will cease all implementation of the non-binding Paris Accord and the draconian financial and economic burdens the agreement imposes on our country. This includes ending the implementation of the nationally determined contribution and, very importantly, the Green Climate Fund which is costing the United States a vast fortune.

因此,从今天开始,美国将停止执行本来就没有约束力的“巴黎协议”,也不再承担这个协议给美国带来的沉重的财政和经济负担。这包括停止继续付款,特别是不再给绿色气候基金注资,仅这一项就耗资巨大。

Compliance with the terms of the Paris Accord and the onerous energy restrictions it has placed on the United States could cost America as much as 2.7 million lost jobs by 2025 according to the National Economic Research Associates. This includes 440,000 fewer manufacturing jobs — not what we need — believe me, this is not what we need — including automobile jobs, and the further decimation of vital American industries on which countless communities rely. They rely for so much, and we would be giving them so little.

如果继续遵守“巴黎协议”以及它在能源方面对美国强加的苛刻限制,根据国家经济研究协会的统计,到2025年美国会丢失270万个工作。其中包括44万个制造业岗位--这不是我们所需要的--相信我,这不是我们所需要的。美国人民赖以生存的重要行业将持续衰退。他们的依赖如此之大,而我们能给予的如此之少。

According to this same study, by 2040, compliance with the commitments put into place by the previous administration would cut production for the following sectors: paper down 12 percent; cement down 23 percent; iron and steel down 38 percent; coal — and I happen to love the coal miners — down 86 percent; natural gas down 31 percent. The cost to the economy at this time would be close to $3 trillion in lost GDP and 6.5 million industrial jobs, while households would have $7,000 less income and, in many cases, much worse than that.

这个调查报告还显示,到2040年,遵守上届政府的承诺将将造成以下行业大幅减产:造纸下降12%,水泥下降23%,钢铁下降38%,煤炭--我恰巧热爱矿工--下降86%,天然气下降31%。到这时,国民生产总值将下调3万亿美元,同时要丢失650万个工业岗位,而家庭收入将减少7,000美元,甚至更多。

Not only does this deal subject our citizens to harsh economic restrictions, it fails to live up to our environmental ideals. As someone who cares deeply about the environment, which I do, I cannot in good conscience support a deal that punishes the United States — which is what it does -– the world’s leader in environmental protection, while imposing no meaningful obligations on the world’s leading polluters.

这个协议不但严重制约我们的经济,也根本没有体现我们的环保理念。就像别人非常关心环境一样,我也非常关心环境,但是我的良心让我无法支持一个惩罚美国的协议--而美国在环保方面一直是世界的领导者。而对于真正的污染大国,这个协议却没有任何具有实质意义的限制。

For example, under the agreement, China will be able to increase these emissions by a staggering number of years — 13. They can do whatever they want for 13 years. Not us. India makes its participation contingent on receiving billions and billions and billions of dollars in foreign aid from developed countries. There are many other examples. But the bottom line is that the Paris Accord is very unfair, at the highest level, to the United States

比如,在这个协议下,中国难以置信地可以在今后13年继续增加排放量。也就是说13年内可以为所欲为。但是我们不可以。印度参加的前提是必须可以从发达国家收到多少亿美元的外援。还有很多其他例子,但是总结起来就是,巴黎协议对美国非常不公平。

Further, while the current agreement effectively blocks the development of clean coal in America — which it does, and the mines are starting to open up. We’re having a big opening in two weeks. Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, so many places. A big opening of a brand-new mine. It’s unheard of. For many, many years, that hasn’t happened. They asked me if I’d go. I’m going to try.

目前的协议有效地阻碍了清洁煤在美国的发展。但我们准备开始开采煤矿。要开始开采大量的煤矿。这样的开采,以前是很多年没有听说过了,很多年也没有发生过了。他们问我是否想这么做,我回答是的。

China will be allowed to build hundreds of additional coal plants. So we can’t build the plants, but they can, according to this agreement. India will be allowed to double its coal production by 2020. Think of it: India can double their coal production. We’re supposed to get rid of ours. Even Europe is allowed to continue construction of coal plants.

根据这个协议,允许中国建造几百个火力发电厂。我们不能,他们可以。根据这个协议,印度到2020年可以把煤炭产量增加一倍。想一想吧,印度可以加倍产煤,但是美国必须放弃煤炭。甚至欧洲都可以继续建造火力发电厂。

In short, the agreement doesn’t eliminate coal jobs, it just transfers those jobs out of America and the United States, and ships them to foreign countries.

简单说来就是,这个巴黎协议并没有减少矿工工作岗位的数量,只是把美国的煤炭工作转移到了其他国家。

This agreement is less about the climate and more about other countries gaining a financial advantage over the United States. The rest of the world applauded when we signed the Paris Agreement — they went wild; they were so happy — for the simple reason that it put our country, the United States of America, which we all love, at a very, very big economic disadvantage. A cynic would say the obvious reason for economic competitors and their wish to see us remain in the agreement is so that we continue to suffer this self-inflicted major economic wound. We would find it very hard to compete with other countries from other parts of the world.

与其说这个协议是保护气候,还不如说是让世界各国占美国的便宜。当我们签署“巴黎气候协议”时,全世界都在赞赏--他们没有疯,他们欣喜若狂,非常开心 --原因很简单,它使我们的国家,我们热爱的美利坚合众国,处于严重的经济劣势。讽刺点说,我们的经济竞争对手当然希望我们留在巴黎气候协议里,这样我们只好继续承受这种自找的重大经济伤害。我们将很难与世界上来自其他部分的国家竞争。

We have among the most abundant energy reserves on the planet, sufficient to lift millions of America’s poorest workers out of poverty. Yet, under this agreement, we are effectively putting these reserves under lock and key, taking away the great wealth of our nation — it’s great wealth, it’s phenomenal wealth; not so long ago, we had no idea we had such wealth — and leaving millions and millions of families trapped in poverty and joblessness.

我们承担了地球上最大的能源储备负担。而这些却能使美国成千上万的人民摆脱贫困。是的,在这个协议下,我们有效地将能源储备给锁了起来,将我国巨大的财富扔到了一边。这是一个巨大的财富,一个显著的财富。而这以前,我们都没有意识到我们有这样巨大的财富。而却让无数个美国家庭陷入贫困和无法就业。

The agreement is a massive redistribution of United States wealth to other countries. At 1 percent growth, renewable sources of energy can meet some of our domestic demand, but at 3 or 4 percent growth, which I expect, we need all forms of available American energy, or our country — (applause) — will be at grave risk of brownouts and blackouts, our businesses will come to a halt in many cases, and the American family will suffer the consequences in the form of lost jobs and a very diminished quality of life.

巴黎协议就是劫富济贫,把美国这样巨大的财富分给其他国家。如果(经济)想实现1%的增长,可再生能源可以满足我们国内的需求。但是如果是我所希望的3%或者4%的增长,我们就会面临着停电或者限电的危险。或者许多领域的企业就会出现停产。而许多的美国家庭也面临着失业的风险,或者生活质量的降低。

Even if the Paris Agreement were implemented in full, with total compliance from all nations, it is estimated it would only produce a two-tenths of one degree — think of that; this much — Celsius reduction in global temperature by the year 2100. Tiny, tiny amount. In fact, 14 days of carbon emissions from China alone would wipe out the gains from America — and this is an incredible statistic — would totally wipe out the gains from America’s expected reductions in the year 2030, after we have had to spend billions and billions of dollars, lost jobs, closed factories, and suffered much higher energy costs for our businesses and for our homes.

即使巴黎气候协议全面执行,而且每一个国家都百分之百履行自己的职责,到2100年全球气温也只是下降0.2度。这个数非常非常小。而事实上,中国14天的排碳量,就会把这一切抹去(这个简直是个无法让你置信的数据),就相当于美国从现在到2030年减排的总量。然后让我们花几十亿的美元,丢掉工作,关闭工厂,而且使得我们的企业和家庭花费更多的钱购买能源。

As the Wall Street Journal wrote this morning: “The reality is that withdrawing is in America’s economic interest and won’t matter much to the climate.” The United States, under the Trump administration, will continue to be the cleanest and most environmentally friendly country on Earth. We’ll be the cleanest. We’re going to have the cleanest air. We’re going to have the cleanest water. We will be environmentally friendly, but we’re not going to put our businesses out of work and we’re not going to lose our jobs. We’re going to grow; we’re going to grow rapidly. (Applause.)

正如华尔街日报今天早上写道:”现实情况是,撤出巴黎气候协议符合美国的经济利益,而对气候的影响不大。”川普领导下的美国,依然是地球上最洁净,最环保的国家。我们会是最干净的。我们要有最干净的空气,我们要有最干净的水。我们将致力于环保,但我们不会迫使企业关张,我们不愿意丢掉工作。我们要增长,我们要快速增长。(掌声)

And I think you just read — it just came out minutes ago, the small business report — small businesses as of just now are booming, hiring people. One of the best reports they’ve seen in many years.

I’m willing to immediately work with Democratic leaders to either negotiate our way back into Paris, under the terms that are fair to the United States and its workers, or to negotiate a new deal that protects our country and its taxpayers. (Applause.)

也就是几分钟前,我想你可能已经读了这份小小的商业报告:一些小企业正在蓬勃发展,招聘工人。这是许多年来我们所看到的最好的报告。我很愿意立即与民主党领袖探讨返回巴黎的谈判内容,前提是对美国和美国工人是公平的,或者谈判出一个新的方案来保护我们的国家和他的纳税人。

So if the obstructionists want to get together with me, let’s make them non-obstructionists. We will all sit down, and we will get back into the deal. And we’ll make it good, and we won’t be closing up our factories, and we won’t be losing our jobs. And we’ll sit down with the Democrats and all of the people that represent either the Paris Accord or something that we can do that’s much better than the Paris Accord. And I think the people of our country will be thrilled, and I think then the people of the world will be thrilled. But until we do that, we’re out of the agreement.

所以如果阻挠者想和我们一起,我们让他们成为非阻挠者。我们坐下好好谈谈。让这个结果更好,我们不用关闭工厂,我们不用失去工作。我们会坐下来和民主党以及所有代表巴黎协议的人好好谈谈。我们一定能谈出一个比现在的巴黎气候协议更好的方案。看看我们能做什么。到那时,我认为我们国家的人民会非常激动,世界的人民也会非常激动。但在重新谈判之前,我们要先退出现在的巴黎气候协议。

I will work to ensure that America remains the world’s leader on environmental issues, but under a framework that is fair and where the burdens and responsibilities are equally shared among the many nations all around the world.

我将致力于保证美国依然会保留现在的环境协议的领导者的地位,但必须是在公平的原则下,而且是这个负担和责任必须有这个世界上的很多国家来共同担当。

No responsible leader can put the workers — and the people — of their country at this debilitating and tremendous disadvantage. The fact that the Paris deal hamstrings the United States, while empowering some of the world’s top polluting countries, should dispel any doubt as to the real reason why foreign lobbyists wish to keep our magnificent country tied up and bound down by this agreement: It’s to give their country an economic edge over the United States. That’s not going to happen while I’m President. I’m sorry. (Applause.)

没有一个领导者可以让他们国家的工人--人民处于这种劣势当中。事实上,巴黎气候协议损害美国,却让世界上一些排污最大的国家强大起来。应该打消外界怀疑,让大家知道外国游说者希望让我们这个伟大的国家被这个协定束缚和绑定的真正原因:这是给他们的国家相对于美国在经济方面的优势。对不起,当我做总统时,这些不会再发生了。(鼓掌)

My job as President is to do everything within my power to give America a level playing field and to create the economic, regulatory and tax structures that make America the most prosperous and productive country on Earth, and with the highest standard of living and the highest standard of environmental protection.

我作为总统的工作就是在我的权利范围内给美国一个公平竞争的环境,去发展经济,法规和税收结构,使得美国成为这个地球上最繁荣和富有的国家。具有最高标准的生活质量,和最高标准的保护。

Our tax bill is moving along in Congress, and I believe it’s doing very well. I think a lot of people will be very pleasantly surprised. The Republicans are working very, very hard. We’d love to have support from the Democrats, but we may have to go it alone. But it’s going very well.

我们的税收议案正在国会讨论中,我相信这个方案会做的非常好。我认为很多人会得到意外的惊喜的。共和党正在非常非常努力地工作。我们也希望得到民主党的支持。

The Paris Agreement handicaps the United States economy in order to win praise from the very foreign capitals and global activists that have long sought to gain wealth at our country’s expense. They don’t put America first. I do, and I always will. (Applause.)

巴黎气候协议使美国经济处于劣势,目的是为了获得那些外国资本和全球活动家的赞赏,而这些人对我国的财富垂涎已久。他们可没有让美国优先。而我是,我将永远让美国优先。(鼓掌)

The same nations asking us to stay in the agreement are the countries that have collectively cost America trillions of dollars through tough trade practices and, in many cases, lax contributions to our critical military alliance. You see what’s happening. It’s pretty obvious to those that want to keep an open mind.

正是那些要求我们留在巴黎协议里的国家,他们通过强硬的贸易行为,从美国聚敛了数万亿美元的财富。很多时候,又大把撒钱给了对我们有致命威胁的军事联盟。你们看到了都发生了什么。对于那些持开放思想的人来说,这一切是显而易见的。

At what point does America get demeaned? At what point do they start laughing at us as a country? We want fair treatment for its citizens, and we want fair treatment for our taxpayers. We don’t want other leaders and other countries laughing at us anymore. And they won’t be. They won’t be.

美国在哪一点上被贬低?在哪一点上他们开始嘲笑我们这个国家?我们要求对我们的公民平等的待遇。我们要求对我们的纳税人平等的待遇。我们不会再让其他的领导人和其他国家嘲笑我们。他们不能再嘲笑我们了。决不能再嘲笑我们了。

I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris. (Applause.) I promised I would exit or renegotiate any deal which fails to serve America’s interests. Many trade deals will soon be under renegotiation. Very rarely do we have a deal that works for this country, but they’ll soon be under renegotiation. The process has begun from day one. But now we’re down to business.

我被选出来是代表匹兹堡的公民的,不是巴黎。(掌声)我保证我会按照美国的利益退出或者重新谈判。许多的贸易条款都需要重新谈判。以前我们为这个国家定的贸易条款太少了,但不久以后这些都要重新谈判。这个工作马上就会开始。这次我们得好好谈谈。

Beyond the severe energy restrictions inflicted by the Paris Accord, it includes yet another scheme to redistribute wealth out of the United States through the so-called Green Climate Fund — nice name — which calls for developed countries to send $100 billion to developing countries all on top of America’s existing and massive foreign aid payments. So we’re going to be paying billions and billions and billions of dollars, and we’re already way ahead of anybody else. Many of the other countries haven’t spent anything, and many of them will never pay one dime.

巴黎协议除了能源方面极其苛刻的限制之外,还包括另一个窃取美国财富的计划:就是所谓的绿色气候基金--多好听的名字!这个基金要求发达国家向发展中国家提供1000亿美元,这还是在美国现有的巨额外援之外另付的。所以我们要付出几十几百亿美元,我们的付出已经远远超过了其他国家。而许多国家还没花一分钱,有些国家永远也不会支付一分钱。

The Green Fund would likely obligate the United States to commit potentially tens of billions of dollars of which the United States has already handed over $1 billion — nobody else is even close; most of them haven’t even paid anything — including funds raided out of America’s budget for the war against terrorism. That’s where they came. Believe me, they didn’t come from me. They came just before I came into office. Not good. And not good the way they took the money.

绿色基金要求美国承诺数百亿美元,美国已经给了他们10亿美元,远远大于别的国家; 绝大多数国家还一分钱没出。美国的这笔钱本来可以用来反恐。这是反恐的资金。相信我,这钱他们不是从我这拿到的。他们刚好在我上任之前拿到了这笔钱。这很不好。他们用这种方式拿钱很不好。

In 2015, the United Nation’s departing top climate officials reportedly described the $100 billion per year as “peanuts,” and stated that “the $100 billion is the tail that wags the dog.” In 2015, the Green Climate Fund’s executive director reportedly stated that estimated funding needed would increase to $450 billion per year after 2020. And nobody even knows where the money is going to. Nobody has been able to say, where is it going to?

2015年,联合国首席气候官员的报告,将每年1000亿美元的摊派描绘成“花生”,在他们的描述中这1000亿美元就像摇动的狗尾巴一样。2015年,绿色气候基金的执行董事报告说,在2020年以后,这个费用估计需要增加到每年4500亿美元。可是,没人知道这些钱都去哪了。没有人能回答:他们去哪了?

Of course, the world’s top polluters have no affirmative obligations under the Green Fund, which we terminated. America is $20 trillion in debt. Cash-strapped cities cannot hire enough police officers or fix vital infrastructure. Millions of our citizens are out of work. And yet, under the Paris Accord, billions of dollars that ought to be invested right here in America will be sent to the very countries that have taken our factories and our jobs away from us. So think of that.

当然,这个世界的最大的污染者在这个绿色基金的框架下是没有确定的义务的。而美国却欠下了20万亿的债务。那些经济陷入困境的城市没有钱来雇佣足够的警察,或者修复重要基础设施。成千上万的公民失去工作。而在这个巴黎气候协议下,美国却要拿出数百亿美元原本应该投入在美国的钱去投入到其他国家,而这些国家却把工厂和工作从我们这拿走。想想这些吧。

There are serious legal and constitutional issues as well. Foreign leaders in Europe, Asia, and across the world should not have more to say with respect to the U.S. economy than our own citizens and their elected representatives. Thus, our withdrawal from the agreement represents a reassertion of America’s sovereignty. (Applause.) Our Constitution is unique among all the nations of the world, and it is my highest obligation and greatest honor to protect it. And I will.

这个协议,有严重的法律和宪法问题。欧洲的领导人,亚洲的领导人,以及世界各国的领导人,对美国的经济,不会有比我们自己的公民更多的发言权。因此,我们退出巴黎气候协议代表的是美国的主权。(鼓掌)我们的宪法在世界各国中是独一无二的,而保护它是我至高的荣誉和义务。而我会保护它的。

Staying in the agreement could also pose serious obstacles for the United States as we begin the process of unlocking the restrictions on America’s abundant energy reserves, which we have started very strongly. It would once have been unthinkable that an international agreement could prevent the United States from conducting its own domestic economic affairs, but this is the new reality we face if we do not leave the agreement or if we do not negotiate a far better deal.

留在这个协议中,使得美国这个能源储备丰富的国家对能源的开采受到严重的限制。一个国际上的协议,来限制美国国内的经济事物,这真是不可思议。可是,如果我们不退出这个协议,或者我们不进行更好的谈判,以后我们的现实就是这样。

The risks grow as historically these agreements only tend to become more and more ambitious over time. In other words, the Paris framework is a starting point — as bad as it is — not an end point. And exiting the agreement protects the United States from future intrusions on the United States’ sovereignty and massive future legal liability. Believe me, we have massive legal liability if we stay in.

随着历史的发展,这些协议只会随着时间的推移变得更加野心勃勃。换言之,巴黎框架是个起点,不是终点,这一点是最糟糕的。退出这个协议可以保护美国免受美国的主权的侵犯和未来所要承受的巨大的法律责任。相信我,如果我们继续留在这个协议中,我们会有巨大的法律责任。

As President, I have one obligation, and that obligation is to the American people. The Paris Accord would undermine our economy, hamstring our workers, weaken our sovereignty, impose unacceptable legal risks, and put us at a permanent disadvantage to the other countries of the world. It is time to exit the Paris Accord — (applause) — and time to pursue a new deal that protects the environment, our companies, our citizens, and our country.

作为总统,我有一个义务,那就是对美国人民的义务。巴黎气候协议损害我们的经济,损害我们的工人,削弱我们的主权,对我们施加不可接受的法律风险,并使我们永久地处于世界其他国家劣势当中。现在是退出巴黎气候协议的时候了(掌声),是时候来寻求一项新的协议来保护我们的环境、我们的公司、我们的公民和我们国家了。

It is time to put Youngstown, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania — along with many, many other locations within our great country — before Paris, France. It is time to make America great again. (Applause.) Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.

是时候把杨斯顿、俄亥俄、底特律、密歇根、匹兹堡、宾夕法尼亚,还有我们伟大国家许多许多其他的城市排在法国巴黎的前面了。是时候让美国再次伟大了。(掌声)谢谢。谢谢.非常感谢。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-19 11:33

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表