Reflecting on How to Become a Good Team Member 河流爲何走彎路

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-7-27 05:01:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Today I feel it is necessary to reflect on how to become a good team member based on my pass experiences and lessons. I realized that I need to:

今天覺得有必要認真總結一下自己怎樣才能成爲一個好的團隊隊員,我覺得我應該在以下方面多下功夫,寫在這裏,立此存照,哪天忘了可以回來看看:

1. Be humble; 要謙卑。

2. Be kind and compassionate; 要善。

3. Learn to put myself in other people's shoes and consider others first at any time and under any circumstances. Ideally, I hope I can achieve this: ”Whenever something happens or whenever a situation comes about, even if it's a minor thing, my first thought is of others, for it's already become natural for me--I just think of others first.”(by Mr. Li Hongzhi , from “Teaching the Fa at the 2002 Fa Conference in Boston”) 要學會站在別人的角度考虑問題,要學會考慮别人,理想狀態是,能做到「每当发生一件事情的时候、出现一种情况的时候,哪怕一件小事,我的第一念首先想到别人,因为已经形成自然的了,我就是先去想别人。」(引自李洪志先生《各地讲法二》〈二零零二年波士顿法会讲法〉)

4. Be patient. Watch the steps of others, adjust myself so that the team is moving together;要耐心,要根據團隊的情況調整自己的步伐。

5. Be obedient; 要服從。

6. Learn from the rivers, which never try to take the shortest or the most straightforward path, but will ultimately reach the sea no matter how many detours , turns and curved paths they have to take during the process;   要學會走彎路。「河流不走直路走彎路,因爲走彎路是自然界的一種常態,走直路而是一種非常態,正因為走彎路,讓它避開了一道道障礙,最終抵達了遙遠的大海。」

7. Let go of myself. 要放下自我。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:30

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表