[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-9-17 04:19:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 曾铮 于 2017-9-21 10:34 编辑

Last night I was about to drive to a meeting. As soon as I sat into my car, I put the car key into its place. Before I even started the engine, the music in my phone started playing. It was quite normal, as my phone is connected to the sound system of my car via Bluetooth. Usually the last listened audio file in my phone will be automatically played as soon as the electricity of the car is on.

昨天晚上要開車去一個地方。當我坐在駕駛座上,把鈅匙插上,還沒來得及發動汽車,就聽見手機裏的音樂響了起來。這很正常,因爲我的手機是通過藍牙與汽車的音響系統連著的,所以只要汽車通上了電,手機裏上次聽過的音樂就會自動開始播放。

Then I reached for my phone from my bag, intending to set up the GSP in my phone before I could go. But the phone was not in my bag.

然後我就把手伸到包裏去摸手機,準備把GSP設好就上路。結果摸來摸去摸不到。

I searched and searched, but just couldn’t find it. I put my bag on my lap and took all the items out one by one, but still didn’t find the phone.

我乾脆把包提到膝蓋上放著,把裏面的東西一樣樣掏出來放在旁邊的空座上,所有的東西全掏出來,還是沒找到手機。

I searched the floor, and even the narrow space underneath the seats. Still no trace of my phone whatsoever!

我又彎下腰在地板上找,連座位下面窄小的空間都找遍了,還是沒有半點手機的影子!

With the music from my phone playing on and on, I was in sheer panic; and was almost driven into insanity: What on earth is happening? Who, or what, is making a fool me?

手機裏的音樂一直在持續穩定地播放著,但我就是找不到手機在哪兒。我急得一頭汗,覺得自己神經已經錯亂掉了:是我瘋了,還是這個世界瘋了?

……

Then, somehow, a thought came to me: Could it be possible that my phone is still in my room?  Can this Bluetooth thing actually work from far distances too?

然後,突然,我腦袋中靈光一閃:難道我根本沒把手機帶出來?難道手機還在房間裏?難道藍牙這玩藝遠距離也能連上?

So I pulled out my key, locked the car and walked back to my room. Sure enough, my phone WAS really still connected to the charger!

於是我拔出鈅匙,鎖上車,走回房間一看:真是的哎!手機可不還在電源線上連著嗎!

Have you ever been terrified by these too smart, or too stupid technologies? With all these “Artificial Intelligence” and smart this and smart that emerging around us, sometimes I wonder: Where are they taking us……

您有過同樣的被這些高科技嚇到或捉弄的經歷嗎?目前所謂「人工智能(Artificial intelligence)」及智能這、智能那發展得這麼快,有時我禁不住想:它們要將人類帶往哪裏?

Have you ever wondered?

您想過嗎?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:55

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表