兩份神韻捐款背後的故事 Stories Behind Two Donations to Shen Yun

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-8-17 19:03:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Recently a Facebook fan somehow gave me a white envelope, with one sentence on it: "Happy 2018!" Upon opening this envelope, I found $2018 in cash.

最近一名臉書朋友給了我一個白色信封,上面寫著「2018年快樂!」我打開信封,裏面赫然是$2018現金!

I thought for two days about how I could return the money to him, but couldn't figure out a way. He only said to me, "You do big things, I do small things."

我有點「嚇壞」了。俗話說,「無功不受祿」,我這莫名其妙拿人家$2018算什麼?

我琢磨了整兩天,也沒琢磨出能把錢還給他的辦法。

Finally, I decided to donate the money to Shen Yun, on his behalf, and he agreed.

最後我終於決定:替他捐給神韻吧。告訴他,他同意了,並跟說:「這不算什麼。你們做的是大事,我只做一點點小事。」

And after donating his $2018, I donated $2018 more for myself to "match" his contribution, like some big organizations would do, although I am not a "big boss".

替他捐了$2018以後,我又「跟」了$2018,算我自己的。以前經常在收音機裏聽到號召捐款的广告,經常帶一句:你捐多少,我們就跟多少……我雖然不是那些做慈善的機構,也勉強「冒充」一把,以回報他的心意。

Although in the beginning, I felt very uneasy and even embarrassed to be given so much money by someone I hardly knew, I later felt heartened. It shows that my "truth-clarification" efforts on the Facebook have not gone unnoticed. At least this one person is willing to show his support in such a big way.

捐完錢後,我心中慢慢釋然,同時開始感到有點欣慰。自上臉書以來,雖然天天勤奮發貼,但到底有多少人看,起了多少作用,其實並不清楚。

但這$2018的「真金白銀」(生平第一次收到這麼「大」的禮物),讓我了解到,原來自己做的事情還是有點作用啊。

Thank you dear fans and friends. I will work as hard, knowing that you are there to support.

感動之餘,寫下這篇小文。謝謝各位一直以來的支持,我會繼續努力的。

His Donation 網友的那份

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:40

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表