英文摘自《Marx and Satan》:
http://www.horst-koch.de/joomla_new/content/view/134/145/

注:《Oulanem》等作品有多种英译版,用词不尽相同。

阿波罗网来稿首发  http://www.aboluowang.com

阿波罗网早在半年前,就收到此系列稿件。由于我们的忽视,最近才发现此文的重要,向作者和读者表示万分的抱歉。

---------------------

马克思早年是一名基督徒。他从高校毕业时,其毕业证书中“宗教知识”一栏中写道:

“他的基督教理知识,是明晰、且相当有根基的。而且,他对基督教会的历史非常了解。”

Marx started out as a Christian believer. When he finished high school, the following was written on his graduation certificate under the heading "Religious Knowledge":

His knowledge of the Christian faith and morals is fairly clear and well grounded. He knows also to some extent the history of the Christian church.

然而,马克思在同一时期所写的一篇论文中,六次重复了“毁灭”一词 --- 他的同学没任何一人在考试中使用此词。于是,“毁灭”成了马克思的绰号。对于马克思来说,想要毁灭是相当自然的,因为他说人类是“人类垃圾”,又说,“没有人来拜访我,我喜欢这样,因为现在的人类是[粗言秽语],他们是一群混蛋。”

However, in a thesis written at the same time he repeated six times the word "destroy," which not even one of his colleagues used in the exam. "Destroy" then became his nickname. It was natural for him to want to destroy because he spoke about mankind as "human trash" and said, "No man visits me and I like this, because present mankind may [an obscenity]. They are a bunch of rascals."

马克思获得文凭后不久,一件灵异之事发生了:他开始自大而激昂地反宗教。一个新的马克思出现了。

Shortly after Marx received this certificate, something mysterious happened in his life: he became profoundly and passionately antireligious. A new Marx began to emerge.

马克思在一首诗中写道:“我要向上帝复仇。”可见,他确信上帝存在,但他要与之争斗。然而,上帝待他不薄。马克思生于一个较富裕的家庭,他童年时从未挨饿,在学生时代的生活又比他的同学们好得多。那么,这可怕的对神的仇恨从何而来?其私人动机尚未可知。或许,作此宣言时,马克思是“另一位”的喉舌?

He writes in a poem, "I wish to avenge myself against the One who rules above."  So he was convinced that there is One above who rules, but was quarrelling with Him. Yet, the One above had done him no wrong. Marx belonged to a relatively well-to-do family. He had not faced hunger in his childhood. He was much better off than many fellow students. What produced such a terrible hatred for God? No personal motive is known. Was Karl Marx in this declaration only someone else's mouthpiece? We don't know

在这个大多数年青人梦想着为他人做好事的年纪,年轻的马克思却在《绝望者的魔咒》一诗中写道:

“在诅咒和命运的刑具中,
一个灵攫取了我的所有;
整个世界已被抛诸脑后,
我剩下的只有恨仇。

我将在上苍建起我的王座,
寒冷与恐惧是其顶端,
迷信的战栗是其基座,
而其主人,就是那最黑暗的极度痛苦。

以健康眼光看待它的人,
将面色惨白、哑口无言地后退;
在盲目、寒冷的必死命运掌控下,
他将为自己的幸福快乐预备坟墓。”

"At an age when most young men have beautiful dreams of doing good to others and preparing a career for themselves, the young Marx wrote the following lines in his poem "Invocation of One in Despair":

So a god has snatched from me my all,
In the curse and rack of destiny.
All his worlds are gone beyond recall.
Nothing but revenge is left to me.

I shall build my throne high overhead,
Cold, tremendous shall its summit be.
For its bulwark - superstitious dread.
For its marshal - blackest agony.

Who looks on it with a healthy eye,
Shall turn back, deathly pale and dumb,
Clutched by blind and chill mortality,
May his happiness prepare its tomb"

* 《绝望者的魔咒》全诗英文版:
http://www.marxists.org/archive/ ... e/verse/verse11.htm

马克思梦想毁灭神所创造的世界。他在另一首诗中写道:

“那时我将如神一般,
在雨中穿过各国,凯旋而行。
我说的每一个字都是火与业,
我胸中的那一位与创世之神平起平坐。”

Marx dreamt about ruining the world created by God. He said in another poem:

"Then I will be able to walk triumphantly,
Like a god, through the rains of their kingdom.
Every word of mine is fire and action.
My breast is equal to that of the Creator."

“我将在上苍建起我的王座”一句,和“坐于王座上者将散布极端的痛苦与恐惧”这个自白,使我们想起路斯弗的骄傲之言:“我要升到天上,在神的众星之上,我将设立我的王座。”(圣经·旧约·以赛亚书 14:13)

The words "I shall build my throne high overhead" and the confession that from the one sitting on this throne will emanate only dread and agony remind us of Lucifer's proud boast, "I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God" (Isaiah 14:13).

而马克思在某个时期最亲密的朋友 Bakunin 写道:

人必须崇拜马克思。人至少必须惧怕他,以得到他的宽恕。马克思是极度自大的,自大到肮脏和疯狂。

Perhaps it was no coincidence that Bakunin, who was for a time one of Marx's most intimate friends, wrote,

"One has to worship Marx in order to be loved by him. One has at least to fear him in order to be tolerated by him. Marx is extremely proud, up to dirt and madness."

为何马克思想要这样一个王座?

Why did Marx wish such a throne?

马克思在其学生时代写的一个剧本中,有着答案。这个剧本叫《Oulanem》。要理解这个题名,需要知道如下之事:

撒殚教有一种祭仪叫“黑色聚会”。在此仪式中,撒殚教祭师于午夜时进行念诵。黑色蜡烛被颠倒放置于烛台上,祭师反穿着长袍,照着祈祷书念诵,但念诵顺序是完全颠倒的,包括神、耶稣、玛利亚的圣名,都倒过来念。一个十字架被颠倒放置或被踩在脚下,一件从教堂偷来的圣器被刻上撒殚之名,用于仿冒的交流。在这“黑色聚会”中,一部《圣经》会被焚毁。所有在场者发誓要犯天主教教义中的七宗罪,并永不做好事。然后,他们进行纵欲狂欢。

The answer is found in a little-known drama which he also composed during his student years. It is called Oulanem. To explain this title, a digression is needed.

One of the rituals of the Satanist church is the back mass, which Satanist priests recite at midnight. Black candles are put in the candlesticks upside down. The priest is dressed in his ornate robes, but with the lining outside. He says all things prescribed in the prayer book, but reads from the end toward the beginning. The holy names of God, Jesus, and Mary are read inversely. A crucifix is fastened upside down or tram-pled upon. A consecrated wafer stolen from a church is in-scribed with the name Satan and is used for a mock communion. During the black mass a Bible is burned. All those present promise to commit the seven deadly sins, as enumerated in Catholic catechisms, and never to do any good. An orgy follows.

“Oulanem”就是将圣名“Emmanuel”调乱来写。“Emmanuel”是耶稣在《圣经》里的一个名字,其希伯来文意思是“神与我们同在”。黑魔法认为这种颠倒之法是有效的。

Characteristically, "Oulanem" is an inversion of a holy name. It is an anagram of Emmanuel, a Biblical name of Jesus which means in Hebrew "God with us." Such inversions of names are considered effective in black magic.

要理解《Oulanem》这个剧本,我们必须依靠马克思的一个奇异自白。在《演奏者》一诗中,马克思写道:

“地狱之气升起并充满我的头脑,
直到我发疯、我的心完全变化。
看见这把剑了吗?
黑暗王子把它卖给了我,
牠为我抽打时间,并给我印记
我的死亡之舞跳得更加大胆了。”

We will be able to understand the drama Oulanem only in the light of a strange confession that Marx made in a poem called "The Player," later downplayed by both himself and his followers:

"The hellish vapours rise and fill the brain,
Till I go mad and my heart is utterly changed.
See this sword?
The prince of darkness
Sold it to me.
For me he beats the time and gives the signs.
Ever more boldly I play the dance of death."

*《演奏者》(The Fiddler / Nidler)另一英译版:
http://www.marxists.org/archive/ ... 837-wil.htm#fiddler

在这个版本里,相关诗句如下:

“How so! I plunge, plunge without fail
My blood-black sabre into your soul.
That art God neither wants nor wists,
It leaps to the brain from Hell’s black mists.

“Till heart’s bewitched, till senses reel:
With Satan I have struck my deal.
He chalks the signs, beats time for me,
I play the death march fast and free.

这个版本更清楚地显示,马克思承认他与撒殚签了契约

这些字句有特殊意义:在撒殚教的晋阶祭仪中,一柄施了巫术、能确保成功的剑,会被卖给晋阶者。而晋阶者付出的代价,就是从他手腕取血,并用此血在恶魔契约上签字,于是,在他死后,他的灵魂将属于撒殚。

These lines take on special significance when we learn that in the rites of higher initiation in the Satanist cult an "enchanted" sword which ensures success is sold to the candidate. He pays for it by signing a covenant, with blood taken from his wrists, agreeing that his soul will belong to Satan after death.

下面再引用《Oulanem》剧本中的文字:

“他们也是 Oulanem,Oulanem,
这犹如死亡的名字,鸣响、鸣响,
直到它在卑微的蠕动者中消褪。
停止吧,现在我已拥有它!它从我的灵魂升起,
如空气般清晰,如骨骼般坚硬。

我年轻的双臂已充满力量,
将以暴烈之势,
握住并抓碎你 --- 人类。
黑暗中,无底地狱的裂口对你我同时张开,
你将堕入去,我将大笑着尾随,
并在你耳边低语:“下来陪我吧,朋友!” ”

Now I quote from the drama Oulanem itself:

"And they are also Oulanem, Oulanem.
The name rings forth like death, rings forth
Until it dies away in a wretched crawl.
Stop, I've got it now! It rises from my soul
As clear as air, as strong as my bones.

Yet I have power within my youthful arms
To clench and crush you (i.e., personified humanity]
with tempestuous force,
While for us both the abyss yawns in darkness.
You will sink down and I shall follow laughing,
Whispering in your ears, "Descend,
come with me, friend."

在《Oulanem》剧本里,Oulanem 死时,马克思写道:

“毁灭,毁灭。我的时候已到。
时钟停止了,那微小的建筑倒塌了。
很快我将紧抱永恒,
并伴随着一声狂野的嘶吼,说出对全人类的诅咒。”

When, in the drama, the time comes for Oulanem's death, his words are:

"Ruined, ruined. My time has clean run out.
The clock has stopped, the pygmy house has crumbled.
Soon I shall embrace eternity to my breast, and soon
I shall howl gigantic curses on mankind."

(未完待续)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 00:04

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表