主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

热心会员

积分
发表于 2005-8-26 22:30:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dell Axim X30 624MHz Handheld $227

Dell Home has the high-end Dell 624MHz Axim X30 Handheld for $349 - 25% off code K5?WR3V4Q0B32B [Exp 8/30] - $35 off $300 code WK?B89QQXSQ90N [Exp 8/26] = $227 with free shipping.

DELL
624 MHz Axim X30 Handheld with 1-Year Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service and 1-Year Tech Support

Product Highlights

* Equipped with Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ 2003 Second Edition operating system and familiar applications like Word and Excel
    * Powered by the New Intel® XScale™ processor with WMMX technology
    * Brilliant 3.5" color TFT display for indoor and outdoor viewing
    * Navigation button and scroll dial for easy access to information
    * Wi-Fi (802.11b) and Bluetooth™ wireless technologies offer networking options
    * Packed with up to 64 MB SDRAM and up to 64 MB Intel® StrataFlash® ROM
    * Integrated Secure Digital / SDIO Now! / MMC card slot provides flexible expansion
    * Removable primary battery with optional high capacity battery
    * Built-in microphone and speaker for easy recording on the go
    * Includes 1-Year Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service and 1-Year Tech Support
    * LEAP1 (Lightweight Extensible Authentication Protocol) Software included

1What is LEAP?

LEAP stands for (Lightweight Extensible Authentication Protocol) and allows interoperability with Cisco wireless environments.

LEAP on the Dell 624 MHz Axim X30 is enabled by Funk Odyssey Client (v2.0) http://www.funk.com/radius/wlan/ody_c_ds.asp

The Axim X30 supports the following WiFi security/authentication formats:

* PEAP (Protected Extensible Authentication Protocol)
    * LEAP
    * TLS
    * 802.1x
    * TLS (Transaction Layer Security)
    * TTLS (similar to PEAP but Funk Specific)
    * MD5 (weaker form authentication)
    * WPA/WEP (native to the OS)

Overview:

The Dell™ 624 MHz Axim™ X30 packs connectivity, productivity and entertainment in a sleek, sophisticated design. Powered by a next generation Intel® XScale® processor with WMMX technology, a 64 MB SDRAM and a 64 MB Intel® StrataFlash® ROM, the device offers great performance. This handheld is equipped with the Microsoft® Windows® Mobile™ 2003 Second Edition operating system and is pre-installed with familiar applications like Word and Excel that help maximize your productivity on the road. The Axim X30 is designed with expandability in mind and includes an integrated Secure Digital / SDIO Now! / MMC card slot for flexible expansion. The integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b) and Bluetooth™ wireless technologies offer flexible connectivity options. This product includes 1-Year Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service and 1-Year Tech Support.

What is LEAP?

LEAP stands for (Lightweight Extensible Authentication Protocol) and allows interoperability with Cisco wireless environments.

LEAP on the Dell 624 MHz Axim X30 is enabled by Funk Odyssey Client (v2.0) http://www.funk.com/radius/wlan/ody_c_ds.asp

The Axim X30 supports the following WiFi security/authentication formats:

* PEAP (Protected Extensible Authentication Protocol)
    * LEAP
    * TLS
    * 802.1x
    * TLS (Transaction Layer Security)
    * TTLS (similar to PEAP but Funk Specific)
    * MD5 (weaker form authentication)
    * WPA/WEP (native to the OS)

Manufacturer Part# 00001
Dell Part #: HX301YR

Tech Specs
Display Resolution: 240x320 pixels at 65,536 colors (QVGA)
          Display Type: LCD
          Depth: 4.82"
          Features: 5-way Navigation button, Scroll Dial: Up, Down, Action; 4 Program Buttons: Calendar, Contacts, Inbox, Home; Voice Record Button, Reset Button, Media Player Button, Backlit Power Button, Event Notification, Charge Status
          Height: 0.59"
          Weight: 4.9 Oz
          Width: 3"
          Memory / RAM: 64 MB SDRAM
          Audio Input: Integrated Microphone
          Audio Output: 16-bit Stereo (8/11.025/22.05/44.1 KHz sample rate)
          Battery: 950 mAh Lithium-Ion Removable, Rechargeable Battery
          Dimensions (WxDxH): 3" x 4.82" x 0.59"
          Display: 3.5" TFT Color 16-bit, Touch Sensitive, Transflective LCD
          Expansion Slot(s) Total ( Free ): 1 x Secure Digital / SDIO Now! / MMC Memory Card Slot (3.3 V)
          Included Accessories: Slip Case, Stylus, USB Cradle
          OS Provided: Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ 2003 Second Edition
          Port(s) Total ( Free ) / Connector Type: Standard v1.2 (115 Kbps) Infrared Port, 26-pin Cradle/Sync / 3.5 mm Stereo Headphone Connectors
          Power Supply / Device: AC Adapter / 950 mAh Lithium-Ion Removable, Rechargeable Battery / DC Power In through Charger Adapter
          Processor: 624 MHz Intel® XScale™ Processor with WMMX Technology
          Service / Support: 1-Year Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service and 1-Year Tech Support
          Software included: LEAP (Lightweight Extensible Authentication Protocol) Software
          Type: Handheld
          Wireless Connectivity: Integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b), Bluetooth™
          Memory / ROM: 64 MB Intel® StrataFlash®

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

热心会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-1 13:13:14 | 显示全部楼层
挺美   實物不知優不優

:wink:
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

版务版主

积分
发表于 2005-9-5 10:40:54 | 显示全部楼层
这个很不错了。。像当年,我买compaq的, 还不如这个,花了500美元啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

热心会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-6 02:03:01 | 显示全部楼层
Dell Axim X30 PDA在PC WORLD2005年百大最优产品排名69:

http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,116675,00.asp

Dell's Axim: Still the Best Pocket PC Deal

The X30 packs some of the latest PDA technology at a great price.

Yardena Arar

From the August 2004 issue of PC World magazine

PRODUCT INFO                Dell Axim X30
Current price: $297

Dell may not win style awards for its PDAs, but you won't find a better bargain-priced Pocket PC with cutting-edge technology than the company's Axims. The new Axim X30 adds Intel's latest mobile chip, Bluetooth, and better security to the already impressive feature list of last fall's Axim X3--all at a slightly lower launch price of $349.

I tried out a shipping Axim X30 with a 624-MHz PXA270 processor (code name, Bulverde), Intel's latest CPU for personal digital assistants. Bulverde processors aren't just faster than the X-Scale CPUs employed in previous Axim models; they have the PDA equivalent of Intel notebook CPUs' SpeedStep technology, which prolongs battery life by adjusting power requirements depending on the applications in use.

In appearance, the X30 is identical to the silvery, lightweight X3; and with its stubby antenna, it looks bulkier than HP's IPaq 4150 (though at 4.9 ounces it's not much heavier). The unit's 240 by 320 display remains one of the brightest, sharpest PDA screens available, and the silver recharging cradle's second slot for accommodating a second removable, rechargeable battery is a smart and useful extra.

The X30 runs Microsoft's Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition; this latest version of the OS for handhelds permits landscape-mode display orientation, lets Internet Explorer force Web pages into a single column, and adds support for Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), the most recent Wi-Fi security scheme.

Dell also markets a $279 version of the X30, offering all the same trimmings but a slower 312-MHz Bulverde processor. A third alternative is a $199 version providing the slower chip, no integrated Wi-Fi, and 32MB each of flash ROM and SDRAM (compared with 64MB each in the more expensive models). The two lower-cost X30 versions come with a syncing cable instead of a recharging cradle--but whichever way you go, Dell continues to set the standard for value in a connected PDA.

Dell Axim X30 PDA ranked No.69 at PC World's The 100 Best Products of 2005:

http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,120763,pg,12,00.asp
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

热心会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-6 02:05:57 | 显示全部楼层

Some Customers' Reviews

User Product Reviews and Ratings        

Average User Rating:       Number of User Reviews: 21

Reviewed by: vitals from TX on Feb 12, 2005         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 3 Months

Strengths: lightweight, powerful, great size screen, color quality excellent, easy to use, packs all the wireless technology short of being a phone

http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/ ... ut=43328e96619a87ba

Weaknesses: none with the product that i have identified so far

Summary: powerful business tool to organize inbox email, contacts, appointments. easy to configure and sync with outlook. instructional cd rom walks you through set up easily.

100% of people (10/10) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
        There are no comments for this review. Post a comment        
Reviewed by: sum1_555 from CA on Mar 6, 2005         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 1 Years

Strengths: Uh...where do I start, I'll be more specific than everything; video play, web surfing, audio play, games, all the little things like using word and excel, and I think thats about it.

Weaknesses: The only thing, and I mean the ONLY thing, is that it probably could be a little faster using active sync(no speed differance between USB 1.1 and 2.0)

Summary: Grate PDA, only two PDA's rival this one and they are the dell X50v with same stuff except with a 640-480 resolution, and an actual video card, much better for video play but otherwise a waste of money, and an HP one which is pretty much the same as the x50v but costs like 700$ also a waste. But this one is perfect, a little tip if your looking to buy one, Dell has a sale once and a while, if you keep an eye you can get it up to 15% off, a really good deal. I've been really happy with this one. If you are a gamer there are 2 good games for PDA's Warefare incorperated, and Age of Empires PocketPC edition. Also there is a backlight unlike what the discription says.

100% of people (7/7) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: darkman99 from KY on Sep 30, 2004         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 10 Days

Strengths: very fast and easy to use. wireless features required no configuration changes. just turn on wireless instantly acccess the web when near access point. very solid.

Weaknesses: not many that i can see. maybe barely audible speakers.

Summary: highly recommend it! for the price, you can't beat it for this great piece of equipment. i love how easy it is to get online with the wireless feature. i can go to most places and be able to get online and chat or check email. bluetooth makes it great and connects to my desktop very easily. it's quite small and fits nicely into my pocket and i don't leave my house without it these days. it is a high quality pda and very cheap compared to other pdas that are slower.

98% of people (48/49) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: jsunew from VA on Sep 20, 2004         Rating: 3 Star Product Review
Experience: 7 Days

Strengths: Great price for the features. I like the nice compact design, lightweight, WiFi and Bluetooth, fastest processor, Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition has landscape mode capability.

Weaknesses: Screen not sensitive enough to stylus taps especially at top. Display resolution 240x320 good but does not take advantage of 2003 Second Edition capability, however I think price reflects this.

Summary: I have been a Palm based PDA user for 5 years and thought I could convert to a Pocket PC device. After extensively researching editor and consumer reviews, I tried this Dell Axim X30. I think this is a great device for the price with all the features. However, I was disappointed by the touch screen's lack of sensitivity, especially at the top of the screen, requiring me to tap it more firmly. Also, the Windows Mobile OS is not as intuitive as the Palm OS, making it harder to navigate through different menus. With Palm, the address book is more flexible in features, easier to use and view. If you are familiar with and prefer a Windows based PDA, then I recommend the Axim X30. But if you like Palm OS, then definitely stay with a Palm based device.

94% of people (111/118) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: rabbitt92 from AL on Aug 8, 2004         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 3 Days

Strengths: Small, Powerful (624 MHz Processor, 64 MB RAM), Windows Pocket PC 2003 Second Edition, Well Designed, Comes with Outlook 2002.

Weaknesses: None

Summary: I truly had to think for a minute when I answered "None" for weaknesses above. I really can think of no weaknesses for this PDA. I have had absolutely no problems running or loading any programs since I got it a few days ago. Everything has been so easy - it's almost scary. I already had Outlook 2000, but it is nice that Outlook 2002 is included. It really does integrate well with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). It can be changed to landscape mode when viewing Excel documents or when reading eBooks, which, depending on the situation, can be a huge benefit. I'm so glad that I got this PDA. I looked and looked, but I could nothing better AND it is much cheaper than comparable products. I don't see how you can buy anything else.

93% of people (139/149) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: PrimoPSU from NJ on Nov 11, 2004         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 5 Weeks

Strengths: Very powerful processor, wifi & bluetooth, small size, great price and only getting better.

Weaknesses: Windows Mobile has a sharp learning curve. May take some getting used to, but allows alot once familiar.

Summary: If you're looking for a PDA for PIM management and all the bells and whistles this is it. You can do a lot with this handheld. Surf the web, play music and movies, do basic editing of documents and spreadsheets, view in portait and landscape mode, play games, read, e-books and PDFs, oh and you can keep you appointments and contacts.

With the release of Dell's new x50 series you can get these powerful x30 PDAs even cheaper as time goes on. This is my first PDA and I love it. Make sure you buy at least a 512 MB SD card and extended battery though. You'll need'em.

93% of people (26/28) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: bstrahan from PA on Nov 4, 2004         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 6 Months

Strengths: Very fast. Good screen resolution. Lots of features. Useful programs included.

Weaknesses: Short battery life. Better not loose the power adapter. Without it you can not charge the PDA outside of the cradle.

Summary: I have been very pleased with the functionality of the PDA. I use it to keep notes of meetings and and all of my appointments and schedules. I would recommend it highly.

90% of people (19/21) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: dbradley21 from SC on Dec 14, 2004         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 4 Months

Strengths: Everything works as advertised. Fast processor at 624MHZ, wireless capabilities, nice cradle, great gaming machine and excellent personal entertainment center.

Weaknesses: Bundled software is not the greatest, Wireless configuration can be confusing and difficult, Standard battery life.

Summary: Dell Axim looks great and has a sharp display. The overall size of the unit, wireless networking, and price point were my reasons for buying the product. The Dell Axim X30 624 Mhz is my first PDA so I didn't have a personal basis to compare it to others, so I went with what my investigating revealed. What it revealed was this is a lot of cutting edge technology at a bargain basement sale price.

90% of people (18/20) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: teddymicro from OK on Jul 20, 2004         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 1 Months

Strengths: Stylish, light design, convinient internet connection, acceptable price

Weaknesses: Haven't found til now

Summary: I have this PDA for one month now, I have to say I love it more and more.

Here is report from PC magzine

Dell has done a very good job on its latest Pocket PC-based PDA, the Dell Axim X30. Its numerous and impressive features include the newest Intel processor, the PXA270, designed for cellular phones and PDAs; Bluetooth, a first for a Dell PDA; 802.11b wireless; and the new Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Pocket PC operating system. The best part? It all comes at a bargain price of $349 (direct).

In terms of design, Dell didn't break any new ground: The X30 looks exactly like the Axim 3i. The flat stylus is reasonably comfortable to use (though we prefer weightier round ones), and the there's a handy SD IO slot for expansion. At 4.6 by 3.0 by 0.6 inches (HWD) and 4.9 ounces, the X30 is just a bit larger than the 4.6-ounce HP iPAQ 4150 (4.5 by 2.8 by 0.5 inches. But the X30 costs about $100 less. We are very pleased to see Bluetooth support, a first for Dell's Axim line and an increasingly important feature for mobile devices. The X30 also has 802.11b wireless connectivity and includes the Dell WLAN utility, which lets you set up your 802.11b connection, find access points, enter WEP keys, and test the signal strength. In 802.11b testing, the X30 was impressive, maintaining a signal as far as 180 feet from the access point. By way of comparison, the iPAQ 4150 topped out at 100 feet.

The device has a button located in the front that lets you toggle both Bluetooth and 802.11b on and off. Although this is a great idea, the feature could be better implemented, since getting the combination of wireless that you want can be confusing. For example, pressing the button when no wireless is active turns on both 802.11b and Bluetooth; pressing it again turns them both off. If you want just Bluetooth enabled, you activate it in software. But you can't turn on just 802.11b through software; instead, you have to use the hardware button, which turns both on. Not exactly user-friendly. The X30 uses the new 624-MHz Intel PXA270 processor, which is designed for better handling of multimedia applications and wireless connectivity. While the palmOne Zire 72 was the first PDA to use the new processor, the X30 is the first Pocket PC handheld to have it. The X30 is also the first Pocket PC PDA to run Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Pocket PC. The new version of the OS offers several improvements, such as the ability to view in landscape mode and support for higher-resolution screens (up to 480-by-640). The X30 doesn't take advantage of the latter feature. The screen is bright but delivers only 240-by-320 resolution.

The top-of-the-line X30 (which we tested) has 64MB of RAM, 64MB of ROM, and comes with a cradle. The midrange version ($249) makes do with a slower processor (312 MHz) and does not have a cradle. The low-end model ($199) is bare-bones, with a 312-MHz processor, 32MB of RAM, and 32MB of ROM, no cradle, and no wireless. All told, the high-end Axim X30 is rich on features. It's a little larger than the competition, but considering all you get, it's a steal.

89% of people (175/196) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: mcyrwvu from WV on Jul 6, 2004         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 30 Days

Strengths: This is one of the fastest PDA processors available. Price is exceptional for a handheld that includes 802.11b wi-fi networking.

Weaknesses: None apparent

Summary: I researched and tried several PDAs before deciding on the Axim from Dell. I considered the Palm and HP Ipaqs as well as the Toshiba and Sony. None had all of the elements included in the Axim. Most had inferior and much slower BlueTooth connectivity. Dell is clearly setting the standard for the future of PDAs. Although I think that Palm's OS is more intuitive than Microsoft, the comprehensive Axim package, promotional pricing and financing sold me!

86% of people (130/151) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: larosam from NJ on Sep 19, 2004         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 5 Days

Strengths: Small Size, speed is good

Weaknesses: None so far

Summary: Having owned several PDAs, this purchase was well researched and right now it doesnt get better than the X30. The landscape mode is cool and wireless networking both WiFi and BlueTooth was easy to set up and configure. I was on my home lan in minutes after charging it up.

Highly recommended!

86% of people (24/28) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: Flexo from CA on Jan 10, 2005         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 45 Days

Strengths: It is very fast, and with an added 1gb sd card it can hold a tone of programs, songs for the mp3 player or what ever I need. it has a very slim design and fits well in my pocket it aslo is rather dura

Weaknesses: none that can be solved with a PDA

Summary: over all this is a great pda especially for the money, the screen is ot the best however for most every application it goes unnoticed. it retrieves information and loads programs very quickly, and is a snap to use.

86% of people (6/7) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: cbachle from IN on Aug 21, 2004         Rating: 4 Star Product Review
Experience: 21 Days

Strengths: Small, lightweight, and stylish. I was astonished over the power coming from this little device. Amazing price compared to HP's equivalent pocket pc.

Weaknesses: Took nearly 2 months for me to receive mine.

Summary: This was my first pocket pc and I was thoroughly impressed with its ease of use and stunningly powerful performance. Worked perfectly on my home and school wireless networks. Don't believe the claims that the case feels cheap and the unit looks unstylish. The only problem with this pocket pc is the hassle of getting it. The customer service reps are outsourced and do not know anything about the product outside of what is given to them. Due to problems with the cradle, my axim was not shipped for nearly 2 months after I had ordered it.

84% of people (47/56) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: trile8 from AL on Nov 6, 2004         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 30 Days

Strengths: Fast, Fast, Fast, light weight, and sync well. Can change theme. Runs programs pretty smoothly. Absolutely.....great price. Can't get this speed at this price.

Weaknesses: The new OS has a few bugs that needs to be work out. Occasional get "program designed for earlier version of windows mobile...image may not be view correctly",even on new programs.

Summary: I could not believe my luck. 624MHz 64mb flash and 64mb SDRAM for less than 300.oo smack a roos. The Axim x30 is perfect for business or fun. Landscape view is wonderful. Great for medical softwares and yeah even games. The error message is annoying but every program installed had worked despite the error message. More Speed for Less bucks

83% of people (10/12) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: DotNetos Solutions on Mar 11, 2005         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 2 Months

Strengths: 624 MHz Processor, WiFi, BlueTootha and SD Memory slot.

Weaknesses: Not a phone.

Summary: I love this PDA. It's is one of the best valuewise. It has the faster processor on PDA's (Intel PXA270 - 624 MHz), built-in WiFi (802.11b) and Blue Tooth. All of this for around $300 from Dell for a brand new unit.

It runs Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition which is better than any Palm OS, in my opinion. I love how it allows you to switch the display to Landscape for a wide screen.

If you are considering a PDA, I'd recommend to keep an eye on Dell.com for a special on this model.

80% of people (4/5) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: DanielWSmithEE from CO on Dec 3, 2004         Rating: 4 Star Product Review

Strengths: Very good hardware for the price. Good slim design, super fast processor, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (both must have items). Great Price.

Weaknesses: Screen resolution, fair for price. Battery life not as long as would hope. With Processor set to max, brighness set to max, and Wireless enabled will burn entire battery in less then 3 hours.

Summary: If you are set on a PocketPC this is a good option. I started with a Palm and could not resist this machine for the price. I now regret not staying with a Palm. Windows 2003 Mobile is not a good OS for a PDA very un intuitive and difficult to use. Much like windows on a desktop. It took me nearly an hour to figure out how to surf the internet using WiFi. The Apps that Dell has provided are poorly designed as well. One such is SwitcherBar which adds the ability to completely close programs in memory. The problem with it is it places the icons in the middle of toolbar so all the program names are cut in half. This PDA will suport landscape viewing mode which is nice, but most apps will not support it yet. Great hardware for the price, now if I could just put Palm OS on it!

70% of people (7/10) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: max_power_sha from NY on Feb 13, 2005         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 3 Months

Strengths: Great Price, paid Just 260! Got WiFi, Bluetooth, 624Mhrz, SD Memory card slot, what more could you ask for.

Weaknesses: Not much software provided. Have to buy it. Also, Cant view secured websites such as yahoo mail.

Summary: Great price for what you get. HP or Clie like this will cost more than 450. battery life is okay. In one day, I listened to music for 2 1/2 hrs, edited Word files, inserted contacts, notes, voice notes, listened to online radio, while having the WiFi on and it drained down to 20%. So it works great for me. Only Thing i hate is that it dosent give you a lot of good software. I want to have the TV/VCR/DVD remote but i will have to buy it. But again Great product.

67% of people (2/3) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: scottrm20 from FL on Nov 12, 2004         Rating: 4 Star Product Review
Experience: 1 Days

Strengths: light weight, has all the features of a laptop with out the extra weight.

Weaknesses: stylus is akward, its not the usual round stylus this one is flat. Increased wireless distance.

Summary: The Dell Axim x30 624mhz is probably one of the best handhelds on the market. This has all the tools you will look for in a hand held. The wireless was quick and easy to setup and had decient range.

64% of people (7/11) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: southernravin from AZ on Apr 11, 2005         Rating: 2 Star Product Review
Experience: 5 Months

Strengths: Nice little unit with just about everything one would ever need. Easy inter-change & communications.

Weaknesses: Wi-Fi selection interface is confusing. Worse feature is its fragility. The leather holster is weak and falls off belt easily. Unit 'breaks' from such falls even in holster....Opps...$300!

Summary: Not for the active. Great for the office. Too wimpy construction. Wi-Fi selection interface is confusing. Worse feature is its fragility. The leather holster is weak and falls off belt easily. Unit 'breaks' from such falls even in holster....Opps...$300!

50% of people (1/2) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: raise from CA on Mar 26, 2005         Rating: 5 Star Product Review
Experience: 2 Days

Strengths: High resolution, sharp screen, lightweight, powerful!

Weaknesses: no

Summary: This one just like a small PC. It can fit almost all your needs. My husband is using it daily and like it very much. He said it is very easy to start with this machine with all the functions provided.

0% of people (0/1) found this review helpful. Was this review helpful or unhelpful for you?        
Reviewed by: Kaiserseal from FL on Mar 16, 2005         Rating: 5 Star Product Review

Strengths: Hooks up to Wifi everywhere, quick, easy. I keep dropping it, it keeps working. Charge battery once a week.

Weaknesses: Dell overcharged me on the website, took a long time to correct. You have to deal with an automated phone service for the privilage of talking to someone in India.

Summary: Love it. Use it every day. I don't miss my palm at all. If you check the deal websites, and get the codes for discounts, you can then get quite a deal on these. I bought mine from Dell as a refirb, used two online coupons. Item arrived in new condition, no problems. I recommend using a shop safe credit card number so Dell does not over bill. The machine is great, but it did not deserve a tip.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

入门会员

积分
发表于 2005-9-7 10:15:21 | 显示全部楼层
我用的就是这个 :D

还是挺不错的,当时花了300多一点,现在居然少了一百,现在dell在推X50,大概x30的价格就降下来了。
回复