曾錚的圖片故事(1)Jennifer's Photo Stories (1)

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-1-22 10:09:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Jennifer Zeng was born into a very ordinary intellectual family in Sichuan Province in China. She could have lived an ordinary life like many others. However, sometimes extraordinary things happened and turned one’s life upside down. After experiencing astonishingly bad and extremely good things in life, Jennifer felt obliged to share her life experiences with the world. In order to achieve this, her life was turned upside down again and again for many more times. But she managed to survive all the atrocities; and stood right up on her feet again and again. And finally here she is, sharing her story with all her friends…
曾錚出生於中國四川一個普通知識分子家庭,本應像許多其他人一樣,度過普通而安穩的一生。然而,生活往往會出人意料。在經歷了極端的不尋常的遭遇後,曾錚覺得有義務向全世界講述她的故事。爲此,她經歷了更多難以想像的困苦、折磨和艱難,但她一次次從苦厄中站起,最終成功在這裏分享她的故事。
The first post are some “milestone” photos in her life, when she was a baby, a teenager; and when she was in her 20s, 30s and 40s…(to be continued when she gets older).
這是她臉書博客的第一個帖子,裏面的五張照片,是她從一歲到四十多歲的歷程。請容她一步步講述她的故事。
Please like and share her Facebook page as she sets to start the sharing…
請給她的臉書博客,請邀請更多的朋友分享她的故事。
謝謝!

完整故事請見:
https://www.facebook.com/jenniferzeng97/posts/917494741684499

+2

Boost post

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2017-1-22 10:13:06 | 显示全部楼层

曾錚的圖片故事 (2)Jennifer's Photo Stories (2)

My story of course starts from my mum and dad. And here they are, before I was born.
我的故事當然要從爸爸媽媽開始。這就是他們——在沒有我的時候。
As you could see, my father was a very handsome young man. He was also very talented; and the first ever university student in his village. However, his life was full of things that would not have happened in a normal society other than China. I’ve written the following articles (in Chinese) to honor his somewhat extraordinary life. These article won the third prize in the competition launched by the Epoch Media Group to commemorate the occasion when more than 200 million Chinese people have chosen to quit the Chinese Communist Party and its related organization. English version is under translation; and I hope to release them soon.
正如您眼中所見,我父親年輕時非常英俊。不但英俊,他也非常有才,是他們村第一個考上大學的「村之驕子」。然而,他的一生中充滿許多在正常社會中不會發生的不平常的事。爲此,我寫以下文章紀念他。這些文章在近期大紀元舉行的紀念兩億中國人三退的徵文比賽中獲得三等獎。英文版正在翻譯中,希望能儘快發表。
http://zhengzeng97.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-post_23.html
http://zhengzeng97.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-post_96.html
http://zhengzeng97.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-post_75.html
My mum, once a sweetheart of the entire county, also has been living an extraordinary life in many abnormal periods since the Chinese Communist Party came into power. So her stories are also worth sharing. I hope that I can soon write an article about her too.
我的母親,年輕時在全縣也小有名氣。因她喜穿白色而被稱爲「白娘子」。在一次次的運動中,她也經歷過許多不平凡的故事,也非常值得分享。
For the full story of Jennifer Zeng, please go to:
故事完整版在這裏:
http://zhengzeng97.blogspot.com/…/where-to-buy-jennifer-zen…

Boost post

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2017-1-22 10:14:20 | 显示全部楼层

曾錚的圖片故事(3)Jennifer’s Photo Stories (3)

A Sad Story behind a Happy Photo 快樂照片後的悲傷故事

This is my mother holding me when I was one year old or less. I guess babies at such an age all like to push their fingers into their mouths. My mum said she tried very hard to stop me when we were taking this photo, but only succeeded with half of the effort. Can you see one of my hands was pressed down by her fingers? As her other hand needed to hold me, so I still stubbornly and successfully put my free little hand in my mouth. Funny, right?
這是我母親抱著不到一歲的我。可能這個年紀的小孩都喜歡吃手?照片證明我也未能「脫俗」。我媽媽說,在照相館拍照時,她曾奮力要按住我的手,但只成功了一半。大家看到她的手指按住我的一只小手了嗎?但由於她另一只手要抱我不得閑,我便「頑強」地將另一只小手成功地塞進了嘴裏。
Well, the picture may look nice and happy. But in reality, things were very hard to us then. My father, who was the first university graduate in his village, was accused of being a “black pawn of reactionary capitalist-roader” during the “Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution”; and was dragged out of the hospital to be publicly denounced.
照片看起來完全是個幸福家庭模樣。事實上,情況並非如此。我父親成爲全村第一名大學生時,雖然曾在村中轟動一時,但作爲一名「知識分子臭老九」,他在「文化大革命」被打成「走資派的黑爪牙」,從醫院裏拖出去挨批鬥。
And my mother was forced to write dozens of copies of “self-criticism” with big brush pen; and to post them at appointed places. She tied me to her back with cotton tape, with a bucket of self-made flour paste in one hand, a big roll of dozens of “self-criticism” in the other hand; and went out to post the “self-criticism”. It took her the entire night to post them all.
而我母親,卻被責令替我父親手毛筆抄寫若干大字報似的「檢討書」,並張貼到多個指定地點。母親用布帶把我綁在背上,一手提著一桶用面粉熬制的漿糊,另一只胳膊夾著一大卷「檢討書」,貼了整整一個晚上才貼完。
Yes, that was the sad story happened shortly after this happy photo was taken.
這就是這張快樂照片拍攝後不久的悲傷故事。
For full version of Jennifer’s story, please click here:
曾錚的故事完整版請點這裏:

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2017-1-22 10:15:01 | 显示全部楼层

曾錚的圖片故事(4)Jennifer’s Photo Stories

Living with mom alone 父母分居的幼年生活
and

How an Australian’s Shock Shocks Me

以及

一個澳洲人的震撼對我的震撼

These two photos were taken when I was 2 and 3 years old. At that time I lived with my mother; whilst my father lived in another city of some 100 kilometers away.
這兩張照片分別是我兩歲及三歲時與母親合照的。當時我父親與我們不在一起,他住在另一個200里以外的城市。
There was one experience that I will never forget: When the editor of my publisher for the Australian version of my memoir was revising my book, and when she read the sentence “I moved to Mianyang with my father," she immediately changed “my father” to “my parents”. As an Australian, she thought that when the family moved from one city to another, everybody in the family should move together. She thought I must have mistakenly written “my father” instead of “my parents”.
有一件事是我永遠也忘不了的。當我的自傳的澳洲英文版編輯在修訂我的書稿時,她看到其中有這句話:「我跟隨父親來到綿陽。」她二話不說大筆一揮就改成:「我跟隨父母來到綿陽。」她以爲我英文不靈光,不小心把「父母」寫成「父親」了呢。作爲一個澳洲人,她想當然地認爲:要遷至另一個城市,當然是一家人一起走,哪有父親走母親不走的道理?
I had to explain to her that no, in China, everything is controlled by the government. And my mother wasn’t allowed to move with my father that time. She was so shocked to learn this “little fact”. For us Chinese, this is just our everyday reality. And I was also very shocked by her shocked reaction. It made me realize that it seemed that people in a normal western society are living in a different world compared to that of China. The social environments and systems are so different, thanks to the Communist party, which has brought about so many disasters.
我只好跟她解釋了好半天中國的戶籍制度和人事編制問題,以及中國人如何一切都在政府的管制之下,沒有遷徙自由的問題。她聽到這些就像是聽天書一樣。
說實話,她的「震驚」也「震撼」了我,並讓我意識到,西方正常社會,跟共產國家,是多麼不一樣啊。西方人理所當然就擁的東西,我們中國人,得拼了多少命,都掙不來啊?
So let’s go back to these two photos. My parents weren’t able to live together since they married in 1995; and until I was already 7 years old. Life has been extremely tough for the entire family.
還回到這兩張照片吧。我父母自結婚起,一起到我七歲,奮鬥了七、八年,才好不容易調動到一起。其間因爲不能調到一起,還差點鬧離婚呢。

For full version of Jennifer’s story, please click here:
曾錚的故事完整版請點這裏:

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:16

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表