女兒語錄(12)Quote of My Daughter(12)

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-2-10 12:17:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

When my daughter was nearly seven, all the television stations started broadcasting many defamatory and offensive programs against Falun Gong. The lies were so bizarre that I couldn't believe my ears, and the bombardment was so heavy that I could barely think rationally. While watching one program my daughter asked with wide open eyes, “Mom, why do they say Falun Gong practitioners are bad people?”
My heart ached like it had been “bitten by a thousand snakes.”
I knew she would never think of Falun Gong practitioners as “bad people” since she never saw any of them doing “bad things.” Besides, I had reminded her to be a good person all the time.
I could not handle the confusion in her eyes or her expectations and forthright demands for an immediate answer. I just did not know how to answer her question. I had the bitter thought of telling her to ask the television people, but then a friend answered her well,
“They distort the truth and have a guilty conscience because of their own wrong deeds!”

女兒快七歲的時候,電視里開始鋪天蓋地地罵法輪功,一個比一個更離奇的謠言讓我不敢相信自己的耳朵,也差一點失去了思維的能力。女兒圓睜杏眼問我道:「媽媽,他們為什麼說煉法輪功的是壞人?」
我的心象有一萬條毒蛇同時在咬一般地痛。我知道按照女兒對於「壞人」的定義,她無論如何無法將煉法輪功與「壞人」二字相聯繫,----沒見過哪個煉法輪功的做壞事啊,媽媽還一天到晚都在要求她做個「好人」。
我無法面對女兒眼中的困惑和要求立即得到一個答案的率真期待,更不知道怎樣回答她的問題,只想痛切地轉問所有那些造謠的人。好在一個朋友替我解了圍:「他們做賊心虛!」

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 08:47

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表