[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-10-30 00:33:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 曾铮 于 2018-10-30 00:37 编辑

I was very much surprised and moved to receive this message from my website’s “contact me” section yesterday:

昨天從我個人網站的「聯繫我」那個地方收到這樣一封信,讓我既驚訝,又感動:

“Hi Jennifer, I recently read your story on DJY(Jennifer’s note: This means the Chinese version of the Epoch Times) and was very much moved and impressed, and I searched your book online and was able to download thePDF from the bannedbook.org.

「曾錚:你好!我最近從大紀元上看到你的故事,它讓我非常感動,且給我留下深刻印象。我到網上搜你的書,結果從禁書網上找到到下載了PDF文件

“But I would like to show my appreciation of your hard work via some donation, and I'll be really honored if you could accept my $20 donation (not that money is an important matter here but as I figured if I buy your book on Amazon, you only receive a fraction of the sales price, so might as well send the amount to you directly. So if you agree, please send me your PayPal email address or other similar venues, and I'll transfer the amount over).

「(雖然我免費下載了你的書),但是,我還是想用一點點微薄的捐款來表示我對你的付出的感激。如果你能接受我$20的捐款,我將不勝榮幸(重要的不是錢。但我想如果我從亞馬遜上買你的書,你可能只能收到售價的一部分,所以我覺得直接把這筆錢給你比較好。如果你同意,請將你的PayPal帳號或其他帳號的信息發給我,我好把錢轉給你。)。

“Believe or not, this is my first time reaching out to an author of a book as I feel compelled to do so -- that's at least what I can do for such an earth-shattering book that exposes in depth the evilest things done by the CCP against humanity...”

「不管你信不信,這是我每一次聯繫一本書的作者,因爲我覺得有必須這樣做,這至少是我能做的,爲一本能震撼全球的、如此深刻地揭露了中共最邪惡的反人類罪行的書……」

And I sent her this reply:

看了這封信,我如此回覆她:

“Thank you so much for reaching out, and for your kindness. Actually this is the first time that I received such a message and a kind offer. I decided to accept it as an appreciation for your effort.

「非常感謝您聯繫我。感謝您的善良。這也是我第一次收到類似的信,和類似的表達善意的方式。爲表示對您所做努力的感謝,我決定接受您的捐贈。

”In case anybody wants to buy a ‘real’ book, it is available here:

「如果您今後想向朋友推薦此書,這裏能買到正式的印刷本:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1981879927

Within minutes after I sent her my PayPal account info, I received the $20 donation with this message:

幾分鍾之後,我就收到了她的20元捐款,和以下信息:

“Thank you Jennifer. Your story touches the bottom of my heart.”

「謝謝你,曾錚。你的故事深深地打動了我的心。」

Although making money has never been my goal for writing, it is nonetheless very heartening to know that my effort is appreciated. The kindness and heart sent through with the $20 worth more than a gold mine.

雖然我從來就不是爲錢寫作,但這位讀者的信和捐款,還是讓我無比感動。二十元錢不算什麼,但那份善意,那份心,卻比金子還要保貴。

Then I decided to “pass on” the donation to DJY, where this donor learned about my story and my book. Passing on something good is always easy to do. So I click this “donation” button and sent on the $20 with my PayPal.

然後我決定將這20元轉贈給大紀元,那位讀者不是從大紀元上看到我的故事的嗎?所以這是一個很順理成章的決定,對嗎?於是我按在大紀元網站上的「捐助大紀元」,把這20元用PayPal發了過去。

Whether people know or appreciate what DJY has been doing now, I know that in the future they will be very grateful to DJY. So I thought I’d like to show my appreciation now instead of waiting any longer.

我深知,無論今天人們了不了解、感不感謝大紀元所做的一切,未來的人類一定會。所以我不如我今天先帶個頭好了。

Although the $20 donation only stayed in my PayPal account for a few minutes, the warmth will be there forever.

就這樣,這20元的捐款只在我的帳號裏待了幾分鐘。但那份溫暖,會永遠存於我心底的。

謝謝您,可貴的讀者和朋友們。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:52

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表