找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 587|回复: 0

拜登竞选将败于被操纵的假民调!

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-13 04:08:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Biden Campaign COLLAPSING as RIGGED Polls REVEALED to be FAKE!!!

回复:
No, Obiden is not even close. Hillary wasn’t either. Her cheating made it closer than it was.
Who wants a president candidate that don't have any plan for the people,, no future with the Demongarbage!!
Trump is going to win almost every single state by huge margins. Only Commiefornia and a few others might stay blue.
These people are spouting fake polls because they hate him.
What DISTURBS me MOST is NOT the polls, but the FACT that the  Democrats have SO MUCH CONTEMPT for the American people's INTELLIGENCE that they would even put out polls like these.What SADDENS ME MOST, is that there are actually people out there, SO IGNORANT as to believe them.
I’ve seen more people in line at a Starbucks bathroom than at a Biden rally
I don't see much diff between Hillary and Hiden's polls. All fake
My wife has only voted once her lifetime and she is voting Trump!
The polls and the news are fake. The Democratic speeches are loaded with lies and deceptions.
The media is against Trump so the polls are controlled by them so they will lie in favor of Joe Blow Basement BiBoy lying Joe and DatHo must go ????????????????????⚰️????????
Absolutely NO!  I believe all the polls are FAKE NEWS!!
Regarding to the polls, Democrats need to stop lying to themselves.
Is there anyone out there that doesn't know that the polls are completely fake? "C'mon man"!
The only place Biden is ahead of Trump is in the alphabet
I absolutely believe Trump is gonna win again . Liberal media did the same in 2016
Let's see.....President Trump was in the hospital and the crowds out side stayed day and night, praying for him.    Biden was hiding in his basement, for weeks, a d the crowds outside were..........nonexsistent!!!!   Enough is enough,  President Trump, winner takes all, once again!!! GOD BLESS!!
In general, polls should be illegal, they are a media prop. If you can't decide who vote for other than sticking your finger in the air you shouldn't vote. Put down the donut and read the candidate's positions. Pick the one that most closely alines to your values and go vote. It just really isn't all that hard. THINK FOR YOURSELF!
Democrats have deployed all assets to stop Trump. Eyes wide open!
It is not about Trump landslide ALONE !!!! We need the HOUSE AND SENATE
The Biden polls are so fake that California will give a surprise.
The only person who can beat Trump is Trump. China Joe? .... Nah.
I only worry what they will try since he's loosing this bad.
Mr Trump turns thousands away from his at capacity rally’s. Biden can’t fill a Starbucks!
We all know it is going to be a Trump landslide!  Trump 2020!
JOE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO THE  BASEMENT!!!!!   SAD EXCUSE FOR A  PRESIDENTIAL  CANDIDATE!!!!
Do not believe polls. Do believe in in-person voting.
????????????????????????MAGA/KAG TRUMP 2020????????????????????????
"I have no idea what Rassmussen is doing!"
Really, Steve? It's called GASLIGHTING and NARRATIVE SETTING!
Fake news everyone knows trumps way of the head
Cartoonist Scott Adams said recently:  Every indicator that can be rigged shows that Biden will win ; every indicator that can't be rigged shows that Trump will win.
Lets not get too confident, do everything you can to get patriots to the polls.
"More than 50 percent said Trump is a Better President than Lincoln"
And the Left has just Knocked down the Statue of Lincoln because the Left wants Slavery
The polls were fake in 2016, they are fake now.
These manufactured polls simply show how desperate the pro-Biden gangs are.
TRUMP WILL WIN IN JESUS NAME I BELIEVE AND I HAVE FAITH THAT GOD IS WITH HIM ????????????????????????????
The word "left", literally means "sinister",in latin.
Biden should hold his rallies at the riots.
NO, HE DID NOT EVEN HAVE ONE PERSON AT HIS RALLY.
Who cares what the polls say, it’s the votes that matter.
The Democrat party's presidential candidate are just coasting, they don't care if no one attend their political rallys; Because they are 100& relying on mail in ballots fraud that is in the works. Fake polls just sets them up to this fraud.
"Polls? Nah, they're for strippers and cross-country skiers!" Sarah Palin
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 05:47

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表