发表于 2020-10-19 16:28:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-6 17:23 编辑

微子第十八

微子去之,箕(提取共,修剪左上端、右上面,取撇放上←)子(取其中一意:)为之奴,比干谏而死。孔子曰:“(取谐音←)有三仁焉。”

柳下惠为士师,三黜,人曰:“子未可以去乎?”曰:“直道而事人,焉往而不三黜;枉道而事,何必去父母之邦。”

齐景公待孔,曰:“若季氏则吾不能,以季孟之间待之。”曰:“吾老矣,()不能用也。”孔子行。

齐人归女乐,季桓子受之,三日不()朝,孔子行。

楚狂接舆歌而过孔子曰:“凤兮凤兮,何德之衰。往者不可谏,者犹可追。已而已而,今之(的,又音:)从政者殆而。”孔子下,欲与言,趋而避之,不得与之言。

长沮桀溺耦而耕,孔子过之,使子路问津()焉。长沮曰:“夫执舆者为谁?”子路曰:“为孔丘。”曰:“是鲁孔丘与?”曰:“是也。”曰:“是知津矣。”问于桀溺,桀溺曰:“子为谁?”曰:“为仲由。”曰:“是鲁孔丘之徒与?”对曰:“然。”曰:“滔滔者下皆是也,而谁以易之(的,又音:)。且而与其从避人士也,岂若从避世之()士哉?”耰而不辍。子路行以告,夫子怃(含竖旁)然(含)曰:“鸟兽不(截取彐放入不的一丿)可(截取撇点与放竖钩两边)与同(左上含字中字),吾非斯(保留横撇点,去斤放到上面)人之徒与而谁与(截取撇点与放竖钩两边)?下有道,丘不(取撇点放丘下面)与易也。”

子路从而(落)后,遇丈人,以杖荷(背【谐音:】着)蓧,子路问曰:“子见夫子乎?”丈人曰:“四体不勤(截取横折钩放入两横,取不的一丿放入),五谷不分(截取谷的撇点放竖钩两边),孰为夫子?”植其杖(提取其中共,修剪左上端、右上面,取撇放上)而芸。子路拱(着手恭敬【谐音:】)而立,止子路宿,杀鸡为黍而食之(的,又音:),见其(提取共,修剪左上端、右上面,取撇放上←)二子焉。明日(明),子(取其中一意:小←)路行以告,子曰:“(取音←)者也。”使子路反见,至则行矣。子路曰:“不仕(音同:)无义。幼之(的,又音:)节,不可废也。君臣之义,如之何其废之。欲洁其身,而乱(luan伦。君子仕也,行其义也,道之不行,已知之矣。”

逸民,伯夷、叔齐、虞仲、夷逸、朱张、柳下惠、少连。曰:“不降其志,不辱其身(意:),伯夷、叔齐与?”谓柳下惠、少连:“降(谐音:)志辱身矣。言中伦,行中虑,其斯(保留横撇点,去斤放到上面)而已矣。”谓虞(截取撇点放谓的竖钩两边←)仲(音同:)、夷逸:“(字音←)居(活中)放言,身中清,废中权。”“则异是,无无不可。”

大师挚适齐(之地,land),亚饭干适楚,三饭缭适蔡,四饭缺(途)适秦,鼓方叔入于河,播鼗武入于汉,少师阳、击磬襄入于海(取少取代每:)。

周公谓鲁公曰:“君子不施其亲,不使(谐音:)大臣怨乎不以。故旧无大故,则不弃也。无求备于一人。”

周有八()士:伯达、伯适、仲突、仲忽、叔夜、叔夏、季随、季騧。

参考

柳下惠- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

——————————————————————————————————————————

白话译文

微离开了纣王,箕做了他的奴隶,比干被杀死了。孔说:“这是殷朝的三位仁()人啊!”

柳下惠当典狱官,三次被罢免。有人说:“你不可以离开鲁国吗?”柳下惠说:“按正道事奉君主(),到哪里不会被多次罢官呢?如果不按正道事奉君主,为什么一定要离开本国(父母之【】邦)呢?”

齐景公讲到对待孔子的(又音:)礼节时说:“像鲁君对待季氏那样,我做不到,我用介于季氏孟氏间的(又音:)待遇对待他。”又说:“我(的【又音:】确)老了,不能用了。”孔子离开了齐国。

齐国人赠送了一些歌女给鲁国,季桓子接受了,)不朝。孔子于是离开了。

楚国的狂人接舆唱着歌从孔子的车旁走过,他唱道:“凤凰啊,凤凰啊,你的德运怎么这么衰弱呢?过去的已经无可挽回,未来的还来得及改正。算了吧,算了吧。今天的(又音:)执政者危乎其危!”孔子下车,想同他谈谈,他却赶快避开,孔子没能和他交谈。

长沮、桀溺在一起耕种,孔子路过,让子路去寻问渡口在哪里。长沮问子路:“那个拿着缰绳是谁(叫什么名字)?”子路说:“是孔丘。”长沮说;“是鲁国的孔丘吗?”子路说:“是的。”长沮说:“那他是早已知道渡口的位置了。”子路再去问桀溺。桀溺说:“你是谁?”子路说:“我是仲由。”桀溺说:“你是鲁国孔丘的门徒吗?”子路说:“是的。”桀溺说:“像洪水一般的坏东西到处都是,你们同谁去改变它呢?而且你与其跟着躲避人的人,为什么不跟着我们这些躲避社会的人呢?”说完,仍旧不停地做田里的农活。子路回来后把情况报告给孔子。孔子很失望地说:“人是不能与飞禽走兽合群共处的,如果不同世上的人群打交道还与谁打交道呢?如果下太平,我就不会与你们一道来从事改革了。”

子路跟随孔子出行,落在了后面,遇到一个老丈,用拐杖挑着除草的(又音:)工具。子路问道:“你看到我老师吗?”老丈说:“我手脚不停地劳作,五谷还来不及播种,哪里顾得你的(又音:)老师是谁(叫什么名字)?”说完,便扶着拐杖去除草。子路拱着手恭敬地(又音:)站在一旁。老丈留子路到他家住宿,杀了鸡,做了小米饭给他吃,又叫两个儿子出来与子路见面。第),子路赶上孔子,把这件事向他作了报告。孔子说:“这是个隐(的高)士啊。”叫子路回去再看看他。子路到了那里,老丈已经走了。子路说:“不做官是不对的(又音:)。长幼间关系是不可能废弃的;君臣间的关系怎么能废弃呢?想要自身清白,却破坏了根本的(又音:)君臣伦理(分)关系。君做官,只是为了实行君臣之义的。至于道的()行不通,早就知道了。”

被遗落的人()有:伯夷、叔齐、虞仲、夷逸、朱张、柳下惠、少连。孔子说:“不降低自己的意志,不屈辱自己的身分,这是伯夷叔齐吧。”说柳下惠、少连是“被迫降低自己的意志,屈辱自己的身分,但说话合乎伦理,行为合乎人心。”说虞仲、夷逸“过着隐居的生活,说话很随便,能洁身自爱,离开官位合乎权宜。”“我却同(以)这(七个【即:】)人不同,可以这样做,也可以那样做(可隐居,也可彰显圣名;既可叫‘上帝’,也可叫‘天帝’)。”

太师挚到齐国(之地【音同:】)去了,亚饭干到楚国(地【音同:】)去了,三饭缭到蔡国(地【音同:】)去了,四饭缺到秦国(地【音同:】)去了,打鼓的方叔到了黄河边(地【音同:】),敲小鼓的武到了汉水边(地【音同:】),少师阳和击磬的襄到了海滨(之地【音同:】;地【音同:】)。

周公对鲁公说:“君子不疏远他的()亲属,不使大臣们抱怨不用他们。旧友老臣没有大的()过失,就不要抛弃他们,不要对人求全责备。”

周代有八个)士:伯达、伯适、伯突、仲忽、叔夜、叔夏、季随、季。

原载

微子第十八原文解释翻译-论语-国学梦

《微子 - Wei Zi》

The Viscount of Wei withdrew from the court. The Viscount of Ji (just) became a slave to Zhou. Bi Gan remonstrated(expostulated) with him and died. Confucius said, "The Yin dynasty possessed these three men of virtue."

Hui of Liu Xia, being chief criminal judge, was thrice dismissed from his office. Some one said to him (repeatly), "Is it not yet time for you, sir, to leave this?" He replied, "Serving(Been serving) men in an upright way, where shall I go to, and not experience such a thrice-repeated dismissal(ousting)? If I choose to serve(just assist) men in a (shamefully) crooked way, what necessity is there(exigency  is anyway) for me to leave the country of my parents (beyond)?"

The duke Jing of Qi, with reference to the manner in which he should treat Confucius, said, "I cannot treat him as I would the chief of the Ji family. I will treat him in a manner between that accorded to the chief of the Ji, and that given to the chief of the Meng family." He also said, "I am (extremely) old; I cannot use his doctrines." Confucius took his departure.

The people of Qi (just) sent to Lu a present of female musicians, which Ji Huan (came across[X] and) received, and for three days no court was (being) held. Confucius took his departure.

The madman of Chu, Jie Yu, passed by Confucius, singing and saying, "O Feng! O Feng! How is your virtue degenerated! As to the past, reproof is useless; but the future may still be provided against. Give up your vain pursuit. Give up your vain pursuit. Peril (exceptionally) awaits those who now engage (just) in affairs of government." Confucius alighted and wished(expected instantly) to converse with him, but Jie Yu hastened away, so that he could not(was not able to) talk with him.

Chang Zu and Jie Ni were at work in the field together, when Confucius passed by them, and sent Zi Lu to inquire for the ford. Chang Zu said, "Who is he that holds the reins(horse bridle) in the carriage there?" Zi Lu told him, "It is Kong Qiu.', "Is it not Kong Qiu of Lu?" asked he. "Yes," was the reply, to which the other rejoined, "He knows the ford(cross[X]ing abolutely)." Zi Lu then inquired of Jie Ni, who said to him, "Who are you, sir?" He answered(expressed), "I am Zhong You." "Are you not the disciple of Kong Qiu of Lu?" asked the other. "I am," replied he, and then Jie Ni said to him, "Disorder, like a swelling flood, spreads over the whole empire, and who is he that will(bothering) change its state for you? Rather than follow one who merely withdraws from this one and that one, had you not better follow those who have withdrawn from the world altogether?" With this he fell(brought down) to covering up the seed, and proceeded with his work,(existing work, and) without stopping. Zi Lu went and reported their remarks, when the Master observed with a sigh, "It is impossible to associate with birds and beasts, as if they were (just) the same with us. If I (exceptionally) associate not with these people - with mankind(human beings) - with whom shall I associate (particularly)? If right principles prevailed(obtained) through the empire, there would be no use for me to change its state."

Zi Lu, following the Master, happened to fall behind, when he met an old man, carrying across(X) his shoulder on a staff a basket for weeds. Zi Lu (just) said to him, "Have you seen my master, sir?" The old man replied, "Your four limbs are unaccustomed(exceptional) to toil; you cannot distinguish(tell between) the five kinds of grain - who is your master?" With this, he planted his staff (bit by bit) in the ground, and proceeded to weed. Zi Lu joined his hands across(X) his breast, and stood (just) before him. The old(aged) man kept Zi Lu to pass the night in his house, killed a fowl, prepared millet, and feasted him. He also introduced to him his two sons. Next day, Zi Lu went on his way, and reported his adventure. The Master said, "He is a recluse," and sent Zi Lu back to see him again, but when he got to the place, the old man was gone. Zi Lu then said to the family, "Not to take office is not righteous. If the relations between old(senior) and young may not be neglected, how is it that he sets aside the duties that should be (exceptionally) observed between sovereign and minister? Wishing to maintain his personal purity, he allows that great(jumbo) relation to come to confusion. A superior man (extraordinarily) takes office, and performs the righteous duties belonging to it. As to the failure of right(morally justified) principles to make progress, he is aware of that."
The men who have retired to privacy from the world have been Bo Yi, Shu Qi, Yu Zhong, Yi Yi, Zhu Zhang, Hui of Liu Xia, and Shao Lian. The Master said, "Refusing to surrender their wills, or to submit to any taint in their persons - such, I think, were (just) Bo Yi and Shu Qi. "It may be said of Hui of Liu Xia, and of Shao Lian, that they surrendered their wills, and submitted to taint in their persons, but their words corresponded(congruous) with reason, and their actions were such as men are anxious to see. This is all that is to be remarked(all about what to say) in them. "It may be said of Yu Zhong and Yi Yi, that, while they hid themselves in their seclusion(extreme isolation), they (just) gave a license(permit) to their words; but in their persons, they succeeded in preserving their purity, and, in their retirement, they acted according to the exigency of the times. "I am different from all these. I have no course for which I am predetermined(preestablished), and no course against which I am (alternatively) predetermined."
The grand(superb) music master, Zhi, went to Qi. Gan, the master of the band at the second meal, went to Chu (anxiously). Liao, the band master at the third meal, went to Cai. Que, the (major) band  master at the fourth meal, went to Qin. Fang Shu, the drum master, withdrew to the north of the river. Wu, the master of the hand drum, withdrew to the Han. Yang, the assistant music master, and Xiang, master of the musical stone, withdrew(took back) to an island in(along) the sea.
The duke of Zhou addressed his son, the duke of Lu, saying, "The virtuous(admirable) prince does not neglect his (extensive) relations. He does not (just) cause the great ministers to repine at his not employing them. Without some great(extensive) cause, he does not dismiss from their offices the members of old families. He does not seek in one man talents for every employment."
To Zhou belonged the eight officers, Bo Da, Bo Kuo, Zhong Tu, Zhong Hu, Shu Ye, Shu Xia, Ji Sui, and Ji Gua.

Source from:

The Analects - Chinese Text Project

微子第十八

微子去之,箕子为之奴,比干谏(含)而死(截取嫁接:)。孔子曰:“殷(
)有三仁焉(含工,)。”

柳下惠(含)为士师,三黜。人曰:“子未可以(鲁
而前,)去乎?”曰:“(常;取chan,)直道而事人,焉(含工,)往而不(含下,down,)三(含)黜(呢;截取厂,取chan,)?枉(含下,down,)道而事(含)人,何必去父母之(的;含白,)邦?”

景公()待孔子曰:“若季氏,则(就,)吾不能。”以(用;含厂,取chan,季、孟之间待(上含:十一)之,曰:“吾老矣,(完【】全)不(含下,down,)能(含厶 sī,)用(含也。”孔子行。

齐(
)人归(送给鲁国【含工,】)女乐,季(含)桓子受之,(长【取chan,】达)三日不(含下,down,)朝,孔子行。”

楚(含下,down,
)狂(含土,)接舆歌而过孔子曰:“凤兮凤兮,何德之衰?往者不可谏,来者犹(截取嫁接:)可追。已而已而,今之从政者殆而!”孔子下,欲(含欠,)与之言,趋而(上含)辟之,不得(取撇放日上:白,)与之言。

长沮、桀溺耦而耕,孔子过之,使子路问津焉。长沮曰:“夫执(含
)舆者为谁(含十一)?”子路曰:“为孔丘。”曰:“是鲁孔丘与?”曰:“是也。”曰:“是知津矣。”问于(於含)桀,桀曰:“子为谁?”曰:“为仲由。”曰:“是鲁孔丘之徒()与?”对曰:“然。”曰:“滔滔者天下皆是也,而谁以易之?且而与其从辟人之士也,岂若从辟世之士?”耰而不辍。子路行以告,夫子怃然曰:“鸟兽不可与同群,吾非斯()人之徒()与而谁与?天下(down,)有道,丘不与易也。”

子路从而后,遇(见;接取外框倒置:
凵 qiǎn,)丈人,以杖荷蓧。子路问曰:“子见(接取外框倒置:凵 qiǎn,)夫子乎?”丈人曰:“四()体不(含下,down,)勤,五(种;含)谷不(含下,down,)分,孰(含)为夫子?”植其杖而芸(含厶 sī,),子路拱而立。止子路宿,杀鸡为黍(含)而食之,见其二(含一,one,;含一,one,)子(含)焉。明日,子(含)路行以告(含土,,子曰:“隐者(含;截取白,也。”使子路反见之,至则(就,)行矣。子路曰:“不仕(含十一)无义。长幼之节不可也,君臣之义如之何其废之?欲洁其身而乱大(含)伦。君子之仕(含)也,行其义也,道之不行已知之矣。”

逸(截取嫁接:
)民:伯夷、叔齐、虞仲、夷逸(截取嫁接:)、朱张、柳下惠、少连。子曰:“不降其志,不辱其(他的【含白,】)身,伯夷、叔齐与!”谓:“柳下惠、少连降志辱身(截取白,)矣,言中()伦,行中虑,其斯而已矣。”谓(含田,含囗,古同:):“虞仲、夷逸()隐居放(含)言,身中()清(含工,),(含厂,取chan,)中权(含下,down,)。我则(截取贝外框倒置:凵 qiǎn,)异于是,无可无不可。”

大师挚(含)适齐(
),亚(含工,)饭干适楚,三(含)饭(截取厂,取chan,)缭适(含蔡,四()饭缺适(含秦(含下,down,),鼓方叔入(down,)于河,播(含下,down,)鼗武入于汉,少师阳、击磬(含厂,取chan,)襄入(down,)于海。

周(含厂,取chan,
)公()谓(含田,含囗,古同:)鲁公曰:“君子不施其(含)亲,不使大臣怨()乎不以,故旧()无大故则不弃也,无求备(含田,含囗,古同:)于一人。”

周有八士:伯达、伯适、仲()突、仲
忽、叔夜、叔夏、季随、季騧。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:31

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表