搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 1054|回复: 0

最后的审判 (399) 道德經 66-67 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-26 17:15:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-11 18:03 编辑

《道德經 - Dao De Jing》

66 江海所以能為百谷王(含:)者,以其善下(意:低;谐音:)之,故能為百谷()王。是以聖人欲民,必(明【】确地)以言下(意:低;谐音:;欲先民(之),必(明【】确地)以身後(以自己的利益低【】于)。是以聖人(明【】明)處而(下,意:低;谐音:)民不重,處前而民不害。是以下(意:低;谐音:)樂推而不厭。以其不爭,故天下莫能與爭。

67 天下(明【】明)皆謂我道()大,似不肖。夫唯大,故(明【】明【】看起来)似不肖。若肖久矣。其細也夫!我有三寶,持而保。一曰慈,二曰儉,三曰不敢為天下先。慈故能勇;儉故能廣;不敢為天下(意:低;谐音:)先,故能成器長。今舍慈且勇;舍儉且廣;舍後且先;死矣!夫慈以戰則勝,以守則固。將救之,以慈衛之。

《道德經 - Dao De Jing》

(Putting one's self last)
66 That whereby the rivers and seas are able to (gain the homage )receive the homage and (exact glorification)tribute of all the (joined) valley streams, is their skill in (exactly) being lower than (others)they; - it is (that being so)thus that they are the kings of them all. So it is(That being the case) that the sage (ruler), (extremely) wishing to be above men, puts(just paves) himself by his words below them, and, wishing to be before(extremely wishing to be ahead of) them, places his person behind them.
In this way though he has his place above(actually his place upon) them, (human being)men do not feel his weight, nor though he has his place before(exactly his place ahead of) them, do they feel it an injury to (all of) them.
(For that reason)Therefore all in the world delight to exalt him and do not weary of him (a bit. Owing to the fact that). Because he does not strive, no one (virtually) finds it possible to strive with him.

(Three precious things)
67 All the world says that, while my Dao is (significant)great, it yet appears to be (lower-ranking)inferior (to [exceptional] other systems of teaching).
Now it is just its greatness that makes it seem(exactly it appear) to be (lower-ranking)inferior. If it were like any (additional)other (system), for long would its smallness have been known!
But I have three precious things which I (exactly) prize and hold fast. The (major part is humaneness)first is gentleness; the second is(next is overall) economy; and the third is shrinking(pulling back) from taking precedence of others.
With that gentleness I can be bold; with that economy I can be liberal; shrinking from taking precedence of others, (next) I can become a vessel(just a master) of the highest honour. Now-a-days they give up gentleness and are (without exception) all for being bold; economy, and (indeed) are all for being liberal; (exactly liberal; also) the hindmost place, and (just attempt to be essential)seek only to be foremost; - (of all which the end is) death.
Gentleness is sure(exactly is certain) to be victorious even in battle, and firmly to maintain its ground. Heaven will save its possessor, by his (very) gentleness protecting him.

Source from:
Dao De Jing - Chinese Text Project

——————————————————————————————————————————————

《道德經 - Dao De Jing》

66 江海所以能為百谷王者,以其善下之,故能為百谷王。是以聖人欲上民,必以言下之;欲先民,必以身後之。是以聖人處上而民不重,處前而民不害。是以天下樂推而不厭。以其不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

67 天下皆謂我道大,似不肖。夫唯大,故似不肖。若肖久矣。其細也夫!我有三寶,持而保之。一曰慈,二曰儉,三曰不敢為天下先。慈故能勇;儉故能廣;不敢為天下(down,)先,故能成器長(取chan,)。今舍慈且勇;舍儉且廣(取:);舍(过,)後且先;死矣!夫慈以戰(含)則勝,以守則固。天將救之,以慈衛之。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:02

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表