搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 1215|回复: 0

最后的审判 (402) 探索感恩节的由来 (二)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-28 14:27:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-11 18:02 编辑

感恩节 (西方传统节日)

感恩节(Thanksgiving Day),西方传统节日,是美国人民独创的一个节日,也是美国人合家欢聚的节日。 初时感恩节没有固定日期,由美国各州临时决定。直到美国独立后的1863年,林肯总统宣布感恩节为全国性节日。1941年,美国国会正式将每年11月第四个星期四定为“感恩节”。感恩节假期一般会从星期四持续到星期天。
1879 年加拿大议会宣称11月6日是感恩节和全国性的假日。在随后的年代,感恩节的日期改变了多次,直到在1957 年1月31日,加拿大议会宣布每年十月的第二个星期一为感恩节。
除了美国、加拿大,世界上还有埃及、希腊等国家有自己独特的感恩节,但英国、法国等欧洲国家却与感恩节绝缘。也有学者倡议设立“中华感恩节”,以弘扬传统文化。

以上来源:百度百科

————————————————————————————————————————————

亚伯拉罕·林肯总统感恩节公告
Proclamation of Thanksgiving

Washington, D.C.
October 3, 1863

By the President of the United States of America.

A Proclamation.

The year that is drawing towards its close, has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies. To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come, others have been added, which are of so extraordinary a nature, that they cannot fail to penetrate and soften even the heart which is habitually insensible to the ever watchful providence of Almighty God. In the midst of a civil war of unequalled magnitude and severity, which has sometimes seemed to foreign States to invite and to provoke their aggression, peace has been preserved with all nations, order has been maintained, the laws have been respected and obeyed, and harmony has prevailed everywhere except in the theatre of military conflict; while that theatre has been greatly contracted by the advancing armies and navies of the Union. Needful diversions of wealth and of strength from the fields of peaceful industry to the national defence, have not arrested the plough, the shuttle or the ship; the axe has enlarged the borders of our settlements, and the mines, as well of iron and coal as of the precious metals, have yielded even more abundantly than heretofore. Population has steadily increased, notwithstanding the waste that has been made in the camp, the siege and the battle-field; and the country, rejoicing in the consciousness of augmented strength and vigor, is permitted to expect continuance of years with large increase of freedom. No human counsel hath devised nor hath any mortal hand worked out these great things. They are the gracious gifts of the Most High God, who, while dealing with us in anger for our sins, hath nevertheless remembered mercy. It has seemed to me fit and proper that they should be solemnly, reverently and gratefully acknowledged as with one heart and one voice by the whole American People. I do therefore invite my fellow citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning in foreign lands, to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens. And I recommend to them that while offering up the
ascrip tions justly due to Him for such singular deliverances and blessings, they do also, with humble penitence for our national perverseness and disobedience, commend to His tender care all those who have become widows, orphans, mourners or sufferers in the lamentable civil strife in which we are unavoidably engaged, and fervently implore the interposition of the Almighty Hand to heal the wounds of the nation and to restore it as soon as may be consistent with the Divine purposes to the full enjoyment of peace, harmony, tranquillity and Union.

In testimony whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the United States to be affixed.

Done at the City of Washington, this Third day of October, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and of the Independence of the United States the Eighty-eighth.

By the President: Abraham Lincoln

William H. Seward,
Secretary of State

Source from:

Thanksgiving Proclamation by Abraham Lincoln

中文翻译参考

【感恩节】林肯总统“感恩节”宣言!! - 360Doc
战乱中的感恩节:林肯总统第1个全国性法定感恩节宣言
亚伯拉罕林肯1863年感恩节宣言 - Newest ideas - eferrit.com
更正:美国总统林肯1863年感恩节宣言(中英文)中文更正 ...
林肯1863年感恩节宣言(第一个感恩节): 感谢上帝之恩典 - 豆瓣

Proclamation of Thanksgiving

Washington, D.C.
October 3, 1863

By the President of the United States of America.

A Proclamation.

The year that is drawing towards its close, has been filled with the blessings of (extremely) fruitful fields and (wholesome)healthful skies. To these bounties, which are so(just are extremely and) constantly enjoyed that we are prone(exactly liable) to forget the source(beginning) from which they (roll in)come, others have been added(that being so), which are of so extraordinary a (property)nature, that they cannot fail to penetrate(just cannot fail to permeate) and soften even the heart which is habitually insensible(exactly insensitively habitual) to the ever watchful(observant) providence of Almighty God. In the midst of a (big) civil war of unequalled magnitude and (excessive dangerousness)severity, which (just) has sometimes seemed to foreign States to (exactly) invite and to provoke(bring on) their (every) aggression, peace has been (maintained with every single nation)preserved with all nations, (extraordinary) order has been maintained(adjusted and affirmed), the laws have been respected(extremely prized) and obeyed, and (compatibility has gained throughout)harmony has prevailed everywhere except (any) in the theatre of military conflict; while that theatre has been greatly contracted by the advancing (and expanding) armies and navies of the Union. Needful diversions of wealth and of strength(adjoined brawn) from the fields of (anxiety-free fabrication)peaceful industry to the national defence (backing), have not arrested(any hauled in the businesses with) the plough, the shuttle or the ship; the axe has (increased the borders)enlarged the borders of our (jammed) settlements, and the (more extra) mines, as well of iron and coal as of the precious metals(noble ingots), have yielded even more abundantly than (former happenings)heretofore. Population has steadily(fixedly) increased, notwithstanding the waste that has been made (just) in the camp, the siege and the (exact) battle-field; and the country, (brilliantly) rejoicing in the (every) consciousness of augmented(built up) strength and (exceptional) vigor, is permitted to expect(is just affirmed to forecast extra) continuance of years with large increase of freedom. No human (beings) counsel hath (actually) devised nor hath any mortal hand worked out these great(big) things. They are the (exceedingly) gracious gifts of the (Majestic Almighty Jesus Christ)Most High God, who, while dealing with us (exactly) in anger for our (human beings' every sin)sins, hath nevertheless remembered(bore in mind great) mercy. It has seemed to me (exactly) fit and proper that they should be (just gratefully, solemnly and respectfully)solemnly, reverently and gratefully acknowledged as with one heart and one voice by the whole(unexpurgated) American People. I do therefore(That being so I do) invite my fellow citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning(boarding exactly) in foreign lands, to set apart and observe(just apart and examine) the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent (God)Father who dwelleth (authoritatively) in the Heavens. And I recommend to them that while offering up(contributing)the (exceedingly) ascrip tionsjustly (because of Majestic)due to Him for such singular deliverances(exuberant liberations) and blessings, they do (in addition)also, with humble penitence for our national perverseness and disobedience, commend(greatly exalt) to His tender care all those who (just) have become widows, orphans, mourners or sufferers in the lamentable (and extreme civil altercation)civil strife in which we are unavoidably engaged, and (willingly)fervently implore the interposition of the Almighty Hand to heal the wounds of the(better the injuries of the great) nation and to restore (exactly) it as soon as may be consistent with the Divine purposes to the full enjoyment of peace, harmony, (restfulness)tranquillity and Union.

In testimony whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the United States to be affixed.

Done at the City of Washington, this Third day of October, in the year of our (God)Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and of the Independence of the United States the Eighty-eighth.

By the President: Abraham Lincoln

William H. Seward,

Secretary of State

有关的话

为什么上帝那么愿意让人们感恩上帝,或者说,为什么the Son of Man那么劝说人们去感恩圣父?因为圣父、圣灵随时既在圣子之中,又在无限的空气或者空间中。

高尚的天使们虽然都各有名字,却以上帝的荣耀为自己的荣耀,他们也不时地在荣耀着上帝。他们一直在默默无闻地做着上帝所交代的工作,他们值得被感谢!但当人们感谢他们时,他们会说:让我们一起来感恩上帝吧!但是,当人们不再感恩时,天使会互相对看着说:为什么我们还要帮助他们呢?既然他们认为他们什么都可以做成,就让他们自己做好了。所以,所有社会主义国家的结局都像是在噩梦当中,所有美国民主党主政的州也都是混乱不堪,所有高喊“全球化”却别有用心谋私的国家、组织任何人都不会有好下场。

你们没有发现吗:有感恩上帝的国家与没有感恩上帝的国家有很大的区别。

那个让你能用眼睛、耳朵、鼻子、舌头和身体接触他所创造的这个世界的上帝,那个启发你的智慧去理解这个世界的上帝,难道不值得你从心底里给出你的感恩吗?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 13:16

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表