主题

回帖

7万

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2015-3-28 10:44:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 诚毅 于 2015-3-28 10:45 编辑

七十二年前 宋美龄在美国的演讲彻底改写了抗日历史!图/视频

【阿波罗新闻网 2015-03-28 讯】

1942年由中华民国先总统蒋介石领导的对日抗战进入最艰苦阶段,宋美龄作为蒋中正的特使,于该年11月访问美国,1943年2月18日在美国国会发表演说,掀起了一阵〝宋美龄旋风〞,取得美国对中国抗战的更多支持,成功改写了抗日历史。

1942年由中华民国先总统蒋介石领导的对日抗战进入最艰苦阶段,宋美龄作为蒋中正的特使,于该年11月访问美国,1943年2月18日在美国国会发表演说,掀起了一阵〝宋美龄旋风〞,取得美国对中国抗战的更多支持,成功改写了抗日历史。
宋美龄在参议院进行20分钟即席演说,她讲到中美两国人民有160年传统友谊,杜立德将军和部下一起去轰炸东京,数名美国飞行员1942年4月在回航时在中国山区跳伞,其中一人后来告诉宋美龄,他获中国人民的热烈欢迎,欢迎他犹如失散多年的手足,令他感觉如同回家。
宋美龄说:〝我生命中成长的岁月是和贵国人民一起度过,我说你们的话,我想的和你们一样,说的也和你们一样。所以今天来到这里,我也感觉我好像回到家了。〞
她的开场白获得如雷掌声。接下来她强调:中美两国人民实为同一目的而战。〝不过,我相信不只是我回到了家,如果中国人民会用你们的语言与你们说话,或者你们能了解我们的语言,他们会告诉你们,根本而言,我们都在为相同的理念奋战;我们有一致的理想;亦即贵国总统向全世界揭示的‘四个自由’,自由的钟声、联合国自由的钟声等,和侵略者的丧钟响彻我国辽阔的土地。〞
全场再次热烈鼓掌。宋美龄谈及如何不让理想流于空言,讲了她和蒋委员长在前线长沙抵抗侵略的时候,他们上衡山,见到的一处两千多年前的古迹〝磨镜台〞的故事。两千年前,台址近旁有一座古老的佛寺。一名年轻和尚来此修行,他整天盘腿坐禅,双手合十,口中喃喃念着〝阿弥陀佛!阿弥陀佛!阿弥陀佛!〞他唱念佛号,日复一日,因为他希望成佛。寺里的住持于是也跟着拿一块砖去磨一块石头,时时刻刻的磨,一天又一天的磨,一周又一周的磨。小和尚有时抬眼瞧瞧老和尚在做什么。住持只是一个劲儿拿砖磨石。终于有一天,小和尚对住持说:〝大师,您每天拿这块砖磨石头,到底为什么呢?〞住持答道:〝我要用这块砖做镜子。〞小和尚说:〝可砖块是做不成镜子的呀,大师。〞〝没错,〞住持说:〝就像你成天光念阿弥陀佛,是成不了佛的。〞
因此,朋友们,〝我觉得,我们不但必须有理想,不但要昭告我们有理想,我们还必须以行动来落实理想。〞她的演讲获得参议院全体与会者的热烈反响,含义深刻的故事打动了议员们的心扉。
1943年宋美龄访问期间不但引起了美国普通民众的轰动,众多好莱坞明星也加入了宋美龄的粉丝群,以一睹宋美龄的高贵为荣。
参院演讲结束后,宋美龄再至众议院议事厅发表演说,宋美龄是第一位在美国国会发表演说的中国人。20分钟的演讲中她向国会议员和美国人民介绍了中国人民独自奋力抗战的艰苦历程,呼吁世人正视日本对亚洲以及世界和平的威胁,劝说美国将注意力从欧洲对纳粹战场转移到日本对中国侵略。
〝现时有人认为:击败日本,为目前比较次要之事,而吾人首应对付者,则为希特勒……吾人慎勿忘,日本今日在其占领区内所掌握的资源,较诸德国所掌握者更为丰富。吾人慎勿忘,如果听任日本占有此种资源而不争抗,则为时愈久,其力量亦必愈大。多迁延一日,即多牺牲若干美国人与中国人之生命。〞
〝中国人民独立抗战五年有余,我们宁愿奋勇牺牲到最后一兵一卒,绝不愿苟延残喘接受失败。〞宋美龄最后掷地有声的说:〝个人之品德,于困厄中验之,亦于成功中验之。以言一国之精神,倍加真确。〞话音一落,众院议事厅爆出了历久不歇的掌声,一名议员说他从来没有见过这样的场面,宋差点让他掉下眼泪。
当时,美国朝野对1941年12月7日日本空袭珍珠港和美军在太平洋战争初期遭受重创记忆犹新,对中国艰苦抗战的英勇表现产生由衷敬意。美国众议院外交委员会主席勃罗姆感慨地说:〝蒋夫人演讲时态度之优雅,解释世界局势之透彻,运用英语之流利灵巧,不但使每一听众能了解其意义,且能与其抱取同一见解,莅美外宾之影响美国民众者,从无若蒋夫人之甚!〞
宋美龄赴美前,中印航线上53架运输机每月运量不足1,500吨。宋美龄美国国会演讲后的3月10日,罗斯福致电蒋介石:批准创立由陈纳德任司令的第十四航空队,并尽快将陈纳德飞机增至500架;另外增加进行〝驼峰〞空运的飞机数量,最终目标是达到每月1万吨物资。事实表明,1944年上半年,美国援华空军飞机超过了500架,下半年通过〝驼峰〞航线的来华物资,每月超过46,600余吨。
蒋介石盛赞:夫人的能力,抵得上20个陆军师。宋美龄在美国进行了为期半年多的访问,为中国的抗日争取了最大限度的美援,从美国民间就争取到数以千万计的美元援助,给在最艰苦条件下坚持抗战的中国人民大力的支持。此外,她陪同蒋中正出席开罗会议,所到之处,风靡全场,确保中华民国领土完整,卓有贡献。
中共历来愚弄欺骗中国民众,将抗战之功贪为己有,声称中共是抗战的主要力量,指责蒋介石是窃取抗战胜利果实的卖国贼,也不提美国当年对中国抗战的巨大帮助,其实,仅宋美龄在抗战期间的这段历史事实,已足以颠覆中共的说辞。
宋美龄一生跨越3个世纪,经历开国、抗战、戡乱等时期。回顾这位〝中华民国永远的第一夫人〞一生,几乎等于半部中国近代史。她于政治、军事、外交、社会、妇运各方面,都有亮丽的表现,曾被推举为世界十大最具影响力的女性之一。
1979年中美关系正常化后,宋美龄在美国仍坚持反共复国的理想,并曾发表〝给廖承志的公开信〞〝为劝告邓颖超信服三民主义统一中国〞公开信。2003年10月23日(美国时间)深夜11时17分于美国纽约逝世,享寿106岁。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nTOq4WttKpQ

宋美龄1943年2月18日在美国众议院的演说
(Soong Mei-ling,“Addresses to the House of Respresentatives and to the Senate,” February18,1943.)
Mr. Speaker and Members of the House of Representatives of the United States:
At any time it would be a privilege for me to address Congress, more especially this present august body which will have so much to do in shaping the destiny of the world. In speaking to Congress I am literally speaking to the American people. The Seventy-seventh Congress, as their representatives, fulfilled the obligations and responsibilities of its trust by declaring war on the aggressors. That part of the duty of the people’s representatives was discharged in1941. The task now confronting you is to help win the war and to create and uphold a lasting peace which will justify the sacrifices and sufferings of the victims of aggression.
Before enlarging on this subject, I should like to tell you a little about my long and vividly interesting trip to your country from my own land which has bled and borne unflinchingly the burden of war for more than51/2 years. I shall not dwell, however, upon the part China has played in our united effort to free mankind from brutality and violence. I shall try to convey to you, however imperfectly, the impressions gained during the trip.
First of all, I want to assure you that the American people have every right to be proud of their fighting men in so many parts of the world. I am particularly thinking of those of your boys in the far-flung, ut-of-the-way stations and areas where life is attended by dreary drabness—this because their duty is not one of spectacular performance and they are not buoyed up by excitement of battle. They are called upon, day after colorless day, to perform routine duties such as safeguarding defenses and preparing for possible enemy action. It has been said, and I find it true from personal experience, that it is easier to risk one’s life on the battlefield than it is to perform customary humble and humdrum duties which, however, are just as necessary to winning the war. Some of your troops are stationed in isolated spots quite out of reach of ordinary communications. Some of your boys have had to fly hundreds of hours over the sea from an improvised airfield in quests often disappointingly fruitless, of enemy submarines.
They, and others, have to stand the monotony of waiting—just waiting. But, as I told them, true patriotism lies in possessing the morale and physical stamina to perform faithfully and conscientiously the daily tasks so that in the sum total the weakest link is the strongest.
Your soldiers have shown conclusively that they are able stoically to endure homesickness, the glaring dryness, and scorching heat of the Tropics, and keep themselves fit and in excellent fighting trim. They are amongst the unsung heroes of this war, and everything possible to lighten their tedium and buoy up their morale should be done. That sacred duty is yours. The American Army is better fed than any army in the world. This does not mean, however, that they can live indefinitely on canned food without having the effects tell on them. These admittedly are the minor hardships of war, especially when we pause to consider that in many parts of the world, starvation prevails. But peculiarly enough, oftentimes it is not the major problems of existence which irk a man’s soul; it is rather the pin pricks, especially those incidental to a life of deadly sameness, with tempers frayed out and nervous systems torn to shreds.
The second impression of my trip is that America is not only the cauldron of democracy, but the incubator of democratic principles. At some of the places I visited, I met the crews of your air bases. There I found first generation Germans, Italians, Frenchmen, Poles, Czechoslovakians, and other nationals. Some of them had accents so thick that, if such a thing were possible, one could not cut them with a butter knife. But there they were—all Americans, all devoted to the same ideals, all working for the same cause and united by the same high purpose. No suspicion or rivalry existed between them. This increased my belief and faith that devotion to common principles eliminates differences in race, and that identity of ideals is the strongest possible solvent of racial dissimilarities.

阿波罗网责任编辑:白梅         来源:南加州大学美中学院
士不可以不弘毅,任重而道远
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 02:57

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表