主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-8-3 22:47:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 曾铮 于 2017-8-4 00:34 编辑

Charles Hugo's Facebook Profile photo

Listening to this BBC interview with my "long time" friend Charles Hugo,  what surprised me most was his laughters.

Although I claimed myself to be his "long time" friend, I have hardly ever met his in person actually(apart from a few minutes' encountering which I shamefully didn't remember) . I heard his name and heroic actions back in Beijing in 1999, when the most terrifying crackdown had just started, and when Falun Gong practitioners from all over China gathered in Beijing to discuss what we should do.
Charles was definitely someone who ran "faster" at that time. When we were still pondering what we should or should not do, he had already started to do the most "dangerous" things, such as contacting foreign correspondents in Beijing and have them secretly interview Falun Gong practitioners, at a time when all you could read and hear about Falun Gong were all outrageous lies and slandering from the Chinese government's propaganda.
He got 10 years in prison for that, tortured severely, and was only released as late as in 2012.
I've seen some of his photos with serious expressions on his face; I've watched the wonderful "世事關心 Zooming In" programs about him produced by my marvellous friend Simone Gao, mainly about the dreadful times in China; I've read many of his Facebook posts discussing about serious issues only. Sometimes some of his friends, such as Ariel Tian, would try to figure out, what ten years in prison would mean to a person's mental status and well-being.
So, for me, it is a most pleasant and heartening surprise to hear lots of his laughters in this interview(for the first time). I really love this laughing Charles, as I know his spirit has never, and will never be broken down by anything, because he has "Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance" in his heart.

发表于 2017-8-3 23:38:12 | 显示全部楼层
中文:听BBC采访我的老朋友查尔斯•雨果,最让我惊讶的是他的朗朗笑声。

虽然我认为自己是他的老朋友,但实际上几乎没有遇到过他(除了几分钟的时间,我惭愧地不记得了)。1999年我听到他的名字和英勇的行动,当时最可怕的镇压刚刚开始,中国各地的法轮功学员聚集在北京,讨论我们应该做的事情。

查尔斯绝对是当时行动更迅速的人。当我们还在思考我们应该做什么或不应该做的事情时,他已经开始做最危险的事情了,比如联系在北京的外国记者,让他们秘密地采访法轮功修炼者,当时人们得知的有关法轮功的一切,都是中国政府宣传的荒谬谎言和诽谤。

他受了十年的监禁,严重折磨,并且在2012年才被释放。

我看过他的一些照片,观看过我的好朋友西蒙娜•高的《世事关心放大》精彩节目,我读了他发表在Facebook上的很多帖子。有时候,他的一些朋友,如阿里尔•田,就会试图弄清楚,十年监禁对一个人的精神状态和幸福意味着什么。

所以对于我来说,这次采访中(这是第一次)听到很多他的笑声是最令人愉快和令人振奋的惊喜。我真的很喜欢这个爱笑的查尔斯,因为我知道他的精神从来没有,永远不会被任何东西分解,他的心里有“真,善,忍”。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2017-8-4 00:33:58 | 显示全部楼层
雨夜 发表于 2017-8-3 23:38
中文:听BBC采访我的老朋友查尔斯•雨果,最让我惊讶的是他的朗朗笑声。

虽然我认为自己是他的老朋友,但 ...

wow, 太感謝了!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2017-8-4 01:17:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 曾铮 于 2017-8-4 03:44 编辑

我把樓上朋友的帖子改了一下:虞超的笑聲

听了BBC對我的老朋友虞超的採訪,最让我惊讶的是他的朗朗笑声。
虽然我自认为是他的老朋友,但实际上几乎没有遇到过他(我們曾經有過一次短暫的會面,只是我很惭愧地對那次見面沒太多印象)。我是在1999年底第一次聽到他的名字和英勇的行动的,当时最可怕的镇压刚刚开始,中国各地的法轮功学员聚集在北京,讨论我们应该怎樣面對這種形勢。
虞超在當時绝对是跑在前面的人。当我们还在思考我们应该做什么或不应该做什麼时,他已经开始做最「危险」的事情了,比如联系駐京外国记者,让他们秘密地采访法轮功修炼者,当时全世界人民得知的有关法轮功的一切,都是中国政府宣传中的荒谬谎言和诽谤。
他爲此被监禁十年,受盡折磨,在2012年才被释放。
我以前看过他一些表情憂鬱的照片,观看过我的好朋友蕭茗Simone Gao的《世事關心》做的關於虞超和其幾名清華大學學子的精彩节目《我們的故事》,節目中主要講述的是鎮壓中那些可怕的歲月;我也读過許多虞超的臉書帖子——多半都是在討論很嚴肅的話題。有时候,他的一些朋友,如田甜Ariel Tian,會不無擔心地想:十年监禁对一个人的精神状态和心理健康意味着什么。
所以对于我来说,这次在BBC的采访中(第一次)听到他的笑声,真是開心不已。我太愛他的笑了。我知道他的精神从来不曾,也永远不会被摧毀,因爲他的心中有「真、善、忍」。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-8-3 13:18

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表