曾铮 发表于 2018-7-5 22:35:53

追夢人 For The Dream Seeker (Lyrics)

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MXidgiDvYuU/Wz4rmXqxHhI/AAAAAAAAgFs/mx4AheEYg8Uv_OIUEjaiOmuai_23DWm1gCLcBGAs/s400/aurora-1197755_1920.jpg作曲:羅大佑 | 作詞翻唱:Ariel Tian 英文翻譯:曾錚Lyrics and Song by Ariel Tian (Cover of Lo Ta-yu''s Original Song)   | Translated into English by Jennifer Zeng Click here to listen to the song 點擊此處聽歌
追夢人讓琴聲撥動了你的回憶 讓它牽引你的夢不知不覺這神州的歷史已記取了你的笑容漫漫星空天上的家才是生命的開始傳說久遠蒼穹的旅人該回家的日子讓歌聲喚起了你的回憶 想起深藏的宿願久遠時空裡恆古的星辰在思念你的笑臉秋來春去紅塵中 誰在宿命里安排冰雪不語寒夜的旅人難隱藏的光彩看我看一眼吧 可知為何赴紅塵漫漫長夜誰是 追夢的歸人讓靜坐的蓮花在天地間書寫未來的傳奇血與火中的沈默是悲鳴的歷史誰的記憶無怨無悔神知道是為生命的開始星空不語寒夜裡照亮你回家的日子
看我看一眼吧 可知為何赴紅塵漫漫長夜誰是 追夢的歸人讓琴聲撥動了你的回憶 讓它牽引你的夢不知不覺這神州的歷史已記取了你的笑容漫漫星空天上的家才是生命的開始傳說久遠蒼穹的旅人該回家的日子傳說久遠蒼穹的旅人該回家的日子

For The Dream SeekerLet the music awaken your memoryLet it lead your dreamsWithout your knowingThe history of the divine landHas remembered your smilesYour real life beganAmong the infinite stars in the heavensLet us remember the dayFor the traveler to return homeAfter wandering for eonsThrough the boundless cosmos.
Let my song awaken your memoryRemember your deep dreams so dearThe remote stars from ancient timesAre missing your smilesWho has arranged your fateIn this human world, season after season?Ice and snow on coldest nightsCannot hide the traveler''s splendour.
Looking at me, do you know why you came here?Across the endless nightsWho is seeking their dreams?Let the tranquil lotus bloomCreating legends for the futureBetween heaven and earthThe silence amidst blood and fireIs a bewailing historyAnd who bears the memory?Yet you have no hate, no regretsGod knows it''s all for the renewal of livesSilently the stars and skyLight up the cold nightFor your homecoming.
Looking at me, do you know why did you come here?Across the endless nightsWho is seeking their dreams?Let the music awaken your memoryLet it lead your dreamsWithout your knowingHistory of the divine landHas remembered your smilesYour real life beganAmong the infinite stars in the heavensLet us remember the dayFor the traveler to return homeAfter wandering for eonsThrough the boundless cosmosLet us remember the dayFor the traveler to return homeAfter wandering for eonsThrough the boundless cosmos.

Chen3980 发表于 2018-7-29 09:50:42

追梦,不朽
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 追夢人 For The Dream Seeker (Lyrics)