tianshiyihao 发表于 2010-5-3 10:44:15

美警察冲进中国领事馆抓人 美国人的看法让我震惊!

[转载]

美警察冲进中国领事馆抓人 美国人的看法让我震惊!

作者 :大陆网友

时间仓促,马马虎虎翻译了点外网评论,虽然不是很准确,不过意思表达没错,大家将就吧。

by jay_casey April 29, 2010 11:45 PM EDT

Why try to make a big deal about what was obviously a big misunderstanding on both sides? The diplomat probably didn't know his plate was missing and the police didn't know he was a diplomat. The diplomat should have stopped the car and told the police he was a diplomat and the police should be familiar with the location of consulates in Houston. US diplomats abroad are told to cooperate with local police by the way.

这显然是双方的一个大误会,何必要小题大作?中国的外交官不知道自己的车牌已丢失,美国警察也不知道车里是外交官。中国外交官应该停车并告之警察他的身份,警察也应该很熟悉休斯顿领事馆的位置。美国驻外外交官就被要求要去当地警察建立合作关系。

by thorck April 29, 2010 10:47 PM EDT

Is not the U.S. diplomats trying to steal China's secret?

是不是美国外交官试图窃取中国机密?

by vickyfu April 29, 2010 9:28 PM EDT

Amerian government always said human rights, human rights. The rights just for amerian pepole. OK, You can to do it in your country. But please don't like pirate. you cops invade to chinese consulate. You must go give the apologize to china and chinese pepole. Don't forgot you have some consulate in other country. inculde Beijing.

美国政府总是说人权,但这人权只有美国人能拥有。没问题,你可以在你的国家这样做,但请别像海盗一样。你们入侵中国领事馆,你们必须给中国和中国人道歉。不要忘了,美国也在外国驻有领事馆,包括北京。

by ipsglobal April 29, 2010 5:06 PM EDT

the picture is not good, the handcuff show all the hair arm, Mr. Yu is a Chinese they don't have hair like that, it that trying to show the hands of whom?

这张新闻图片不太好,带着手铐的手臂长满体毛,郁先生(郁伯仁)是个中国人,他们这样多的体毛,这张图片是谁的手?

by independent_midwesterner April 28, 2010 9:42 PM EDT

We demand that the criminal Chinese open their markets and use their diplomatic plates when in the US.

Abide by the laws of the country you are in. Thats what the the hated Chinese communists used to destroy Google!!

我们要求罪恶的中国更加开放,我们要求中国人在美国必须使用外交拍照。你必须遵守你所在国的法律。可恶的中国政府就是用这种方法摧残谷歌的。

by banned85times April 28, 2010 9:17 PM EDT

Oh, but they're here to steal all of our secrets, so having a license plate is not really necessary.

噢,他们在这里偷窃我们所有的机密,所有有这么一个车牌也没啥必要。

by vjhahn April 28, 2010 7:02 PM EDT

Diplomatic immunity is so abused. This guy could have avoided the whole thing by just pulling over like anyone else is expected to do. He could then have told the officer he was a diplomat, showed is diplomatic ID or whatever it is you have to do, and then likely could been on his way. Instead, he fled causing the cops to chase. Although diplomats have immunity, this guy was abusing the spirit of the Vienna convention. It is not meant to personally benefit any individual. Immunity was given so that diplomats could perform their official duties independently and without fear of retribution. And Article 38 of the Vienna convention, says that diplomatic agents shall enjoy immunity only "in respect of official acts performed in the exercise of his functions". Not just any old time, not just when you're speeding on your way home from work, not when you decide to randomly buy drugs or a myriad of other offenses. And I'm not saying this guy was doing any of that. He might not have been doing anything at all. Stopping would have been so simple. Instead, he has a head and neck injury.

如此滥用外交豁免权。这家伙本来只要按照警察的要求做就可以避免这次事件。他应该当时就停车告诉警察自己是外交官,他应该出示他的证件ID或者其他的,这样他就什么事都没有了。相反,他却逃跑从而导致被警察追赶。景观外交官有豁免权,但这个家伙滥用权力已不符维也纳公约精神。这种权力并不是给你私人的,给予外交豁免权是为了让外交官能独立履行其外交事务并不用担心收到处罚。维也纳公约第38条明确指出,外交豁免权只有当你在进行官方的外交工作时才能使用,并不是说你在任何时候、在下班超速回家时、在你买毒品或进行其他犯罪时都可以用,当然,我并不是说这家伙正在做上述违法行为,他可能没做任何事情。停车接接受检查本是如此简单,但是很遗憾,这位外交官最后却因自己的所为而酿成头部颈部受伤的后果。

locopolicia:Should have stopped. Furthermore, follow orders and don't resist.

中国外交官应该停车并且听从警察的命令,不做反抗。

Linedoggie: Another Mandarin who believes he is above obeying the law. If he ran from Chinese Police what would have happened? 7.63 to the Neck?

Stupid ass should have stopped, shown his credentials and been on his way.

中国说这个外交官已经很遵守美国法律了。若他从中国警察眼前逃跑不知道会有什么后果?7.63(7.63X25mm毛瑟枪)射穿脖子?

这个傻子应该停车并且出示他的证件,这样就啥事都没了。

JJC:The diplomatic immunity laws need to be revised. I don't care about any diplomat from any country, but if you drive drunk, run over cops, kill pedestrians, don't respond to traffic laws, and obey police orders, your a$$ should be liable under any country's laws.

外交豁免权的法律需要修改。我不在乎你是哪个国家的外交官,但是如果你酒后驾车,冲撞警察,轧死路人,但不负法律责任还不听警察命令,那你应该受到当地法律制裁。

dttk0009:I agree. Diplomatic immunity enforces crap like this and it pisses me off. I remember when I was in high school here, I went to school with a lot of kids whose parents were diplomats (from various countries). When I was in 11th grade, one of the clubs we were in was raided by police. They blocked off the exits, permitted no one to leave and performed drug tests at gunpoint on everyone in there.

Everyone but the kids whose parents were diplomats, that is. They made a phonecall, dad showed up in his merc with the blue license plate, waved their passports around, and off they went. I can't stand the 'above the law' mentality.

我赞成楼上的说法。如果外交豁免权这样使用的话,我将对此嗤之以鼻。我记得我高中的时候,学校有很多学生他们的家长就是各国的外交官,当我11年级的时候,我们所在的一个俱乐部被警察封锁进行毒品测试和搜查,不许任何人离开。但是,那些外交官的子女却可以打电话通知他们的家人,他们的家长驾驶挂着蓝色车牌(领事馆车牌)的车子赶到,并挥舞着他们的护照然后把自己的子女接走。我受不了这种凌驾与法律之上外交豁免权。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 美警察冲进中国领事馆抓人 美国人的看法让我震惊!