找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 18678|回复: 44

(中英文)泣血控告上海长宁公安分局干警残暴的不法行径

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-7-11 22:11:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
“七·一”党的九十周年大庆,我怀抱父母遗像进入北京天安门广场。2011年7月3日,在我回到上海的当天,上海市长宁公安分局以“扰乱公共场所秩序”为由,将我行政拘留七天。上海长宁区公安分局干警包庇长宁区法院诸法官枉法裁判、徇私舞弊、滥用职权、执法犯法,他们多次违反法定程序无手续非法拘留我四次共37天,致使我的高龄父母被残害成严重的精神分裂症病患者之后又被医疗事故惨死。

人固有生老病死。但是,由于法院和公安局残忍地非法剥夺了我的人身自由,方导致两位无其他子女依靠的老人,受精神刺激和惊吓成为严重的精神分裂症重症精神病患者,从而加速了他们的衰亡被医疗事故惨死!疑似被杀人灭口!毁灭精神病证据(长宁区法院伙同市精神病院刻意隐瞒我父母精神分裂症病史达4年之久,我父母的两份死亡小结,揭开了隐瞒了多年的事实真相。)

201171日,中国共产党九十周年大庆在北京如期举行。上午10时左右,我怀抱着父母的遗像,来到北京天安门广场金水桥边,被警号为:051698051812北京警察和一便衣发现,他们把我截持送到了天安门广场分局。

下午五点过后,我和另几十名在天安门广场分局里相遇的上海访民,被北京警方送进了北京久敬庄分流中心,晚上八点以后上海市驻京办将我们近百个上海访民接进了北京丰台区右外东庄90(北京市救济管理服务中心),当晚我们都留宿在该救济站内。

201172日上午,驻京办将第一批从天安门广场和中南海等地被截持的访民40人,前护后拥的送进了1461次列车餐车返沪,餐车里等着我们的是10个上海警察。列车启动后餐车的门全部关闭,访民上厕所都由四个警察严密看护,为减少我们频繁如厕次数,有警察借故断水,不给我们水喝,经我据理力争后,警察方叫列车员去外车厢打水来给我们解渴。

73日上午8点,1461次列车抵达上海站,40个访民被专车送到府村路500(上海市救助管理服务中心)。9点半,上海市长宁区公安分局华阳路派出所派了仨警察,将我从府村路接到了华阳路派出所里,从我上午10点被关进关押犯人的地下室直至下午5点送达长宁区看守所,我在劫难逃是早就预料到的,他们多次想下手关押我,3月份在我母亲病危时,他们已经想下狠手了,假定那时候我的母亲不曾病危,他们应该已经成功得手了。我父母在世时,我有担心,所以没有下狠劲的往北京跑,现在他们俩老都走了,我反而心很坦然,因为我少了一份对父母的牵挂。

长宁区华阳派出所什麽手续都未做,仅有的一份询问笔录断章取义,仅记录了对他们有利的些许字句,这次他们肯让我在这份唯一的询问笔录上签字了(前两次拘留我要求签字他们不让我签,称我拒绝签字,说只要两名在场警察证明我拒绝签字就可以了。)我想这次破天荒同意让我签字是出于他们的需要,可能是有了这份经我签字的笔录才能给我定“扰乱公共场所秩序”罪名,我之所以签了字,是想日后证明,党的“七·一”九十周年庆,我因为带了父母的遗像到北京天安门,回家后被拘留了!党的周年庆,访民不能进天安门,与旧上海十里洋场“华人与狗不得入内”有什麽分别!

我在北京“扰乱”照理说应该由北京警方来处罚我。《中华人民共和国行政处罚法》中明文规定:行政处罚由违法行为发生地的县级以上地方人民政府具有行政处罚权的行政机关管辖。

在天安门广场分局里,我曾经对北京警察说:如果我今天在天安门违法了,请你们拘留我。警察回答我说:我们不会拘留你的。在北京警察没有备案、立案和移交的情况下,上海警方处罚了我,这不是越俎代庖那是什麽!

经我取证,我的前两次“扰乱”北京警方都没有备案,立案和移交,我在北京没有查证到丝毫我“扰乱”的相关信息。换言之说:上海长宁区公安分局的警察违法了,他们犯了非法拘禁罪和滥用职权罪,非法剥夺我的人身权利和人身自由!

上海市长宁区华阳路派出所多次违反法定程序无手续非法关押上访人(无手续强制送监)
按照常规嫌疑犯在入狱前派出所应该完成尿检、血检、摁手印和拍照全套手续,我的这套手续三次拘留都没有进行,华阳路派出所每次都是将我强行塞进拘留所之后补办。

前承办员刘玉勇等和现承办024309024029伪造我的申辩材料和书证,且拘留证皆无案号等违规操作,派出所因为手续不全还私下跟长宁区看守所打招呼收押我【这一次我是亲耳所闻,在进拘留所前,听到承办024029跟看守所狱警说,(戚荣)即分局领导跟王某某已经打过招呼了等云】上海市长宁区华阳路派出所违反法定程序无手续非法关押上访人(违法法定程序无手续强制送监已是他们惯用的伎俩)。

长宁区看守所为补办手续多次对我上铐体罚和残酷的人格侮辱。在2009年3月9日和2011年7月4日,为逼迫我“尿检和血检”补办手续,狱警两次实施酷刑体罚,手铐脚镣将我吊起正身关禁闭、体罚带病劳动和值夜,恶意整治我一个高血压和心脏病人。

201173日晚530分左右,上海长宁区华阳路派出所在其分局领导的层层关照之下,终于如愿所偿,把我高血压173/103的心脏病人顺利送进了长宁区拘留所里!接下来长宁区拘留所便充当起了走狗帮凶和侩子手的角色,狱警对我进行残酷的体罚和人格侮辱。

201174日上午,104监房主管管教找我谈心,其中谈到了如果你在拘留所里发生了意外情况,要不要通知你的家人这么骇人的话题,他们肯定是有所指,以前从来没有过,在这短短的七天里会发生什麽意外呢?我觉得管教话出有因有蹊跷!我甚至觉得有事情要发生。

果然不出我所料,下午午休刚过,狱医给我加服双倍高血压药还未离开,拘留所女警长(警号:024228)带着女管教(警号:026006)和一名男狱警突然走进了104监房里,警长开口便说:配合一下检验小便、拍照和按手印,如果不配合就铐起来!我回答:不做,这是所外的活!华阳派出所包庇长宁区法院违法了,非法拘留上访人,你们拘留所已经包庇华阳派出所和长宁区法院违法收监了!

这时,站在监房铁栅栏外的女所长(警号:024627)厉声说:给我铐起来。站在我面前的一男二女一听到所长发话,一拥上前,两个女警按住我的左右手臂肩膀,男狱警则抬起了右脚狠狠地两下大扫荡腿,硬把我撂倒,我一个屁股墩,一声闷响一下子跌倒在铁栅栏前的地上,三人把我死死的按倒在铁栅栏上。铁笼子外,女所长亲自动手,将我双手反铐紧紧的铐在了铁栅栏上,我两条手臂飞机式被架空在硬梆梆的铁柱上,整个肩膀像散了架一样生疼(手臂肩膀都被他们拉伤,腰挫伤),女所长一边给我上手铐还一边说:你真伟大,还要我亲自给你上手铐!

37度的高温,他们给我戴上了冬天骑摩托车戴的又厚又重的钢盔帽,他们以暴力上铐和体罚的方式逼我妥协服从!在16名女囚犯前面,我豆大的汗珠从额头滑落,心慌气短差点晕厥,狱警却视而不见,女囚们看不下去,急告管教和警长,警长说别管她,死不了的!我觉得,如果我今天继续犟下去,他们有想置我于死地的意图,我进监狱已经三餐没有进食了,女警长恶狠狠地说:今天晚上她如果再不吃饭,就给我灌肠。外伤可见,内伤无法看见,如果让他们灌肠的话,他们什麽都做得出来,不知道会导致什麽后果。

狱中姐妹们同情我不断的劝我:留得青山在,不怕没柴烧;她们不断地用毛巾为我擦汗降温,整块毛巾都被滚烫的汗水浸湿,我已虚脱气急,我心想,如果我坚持不妥协,我的小命一定不保,我还有冤屈未伸,在坚持了将近5个小时的抗争后,我不得不在他们的淫威之下屈服了,我不得不同意配合他们补办手续(尿检、拍照和按手印)。至此,他们才给我解了手铐。下铐时,我的两双手臂已经僵硬发紫麻木了,直到出狱时还在喷消炎解痛药。

在解铐前,女警长无理要求我在众囚犯面前脱裤子集取小便,说什麽:等她尿完尿才解铐放她下来。由于我坚决不从宁可继续被铐,她才没有再坚持,这不是对我的人格侮辱又是什麽!被铐受伤后,他们又一次故伎重演,刻意安排我高血压心脏病人带着伤痛白天劳动和半夜爬起来值夜,非法剥夺一个高血压病人的睡眠。
我的生命权、健康权和人格尊严被上海市长宁区公安分局干警肆意践踏。

2011710日,被拘留了七天的我终于出狱了,在我的坚持下,我最终拿到了四次非法拘留过后唯一的一张拘留释放证明。可笑的是,这张拘留释放证上连一个编号都没有写……这种法律文书无格式规范皆无案号的错误,只有上海市长宁区公安分局的干警们才会屡犯。(4张拘留证皆没有案号)

仅“七·一”这天,被送回上海的访民有近百人,其中大部分人被释放回家了,
长宁区法院勾结长宁区公安分局不择手段,靠高压和暴力非法剥夺我的行政诉讼权、申诉权、控告权和人身权利,非法剥夺我的生命健康权,他们欺负孤寡弱势,把我当成了他们杀鸡儆猴的示范。我发誓:我绝不放弃维权,我一定要为被残害成严重的精神分裂症病患者之后又被医疗事故惨死的父母讨一个说法……

上海长宁区公安分局干警肆意践踏宪法迫害访民,滥用职权、滥用刑罚、以权谋私包庇长宁区法院法官违法违纪,他们相互勾结,以“维稳”为借口,打击报复陷害和非法拘禁控告人的残暴行径,罪不可恕!

(联系地址:上海市长宁区昭化路90101室;邮编:200050.
手机:18202146713

控告人:尹慧敏

Tears of Blood Changning District, Shanghai Public Security Bureau charged with the brutal criminal acts of police officers

"July" 90th anniversary party Daqing, portraits of my parents' arms into Beijing's Tiananmen Square.July 3, 2011, the day I went back to Shanghai, the Shanghai Changning Public Security Bureau to "disrupt public places order" as an excuse, my administrative detention for seven days.Shanghai Changning District Public Security Bureau police officers cover all Changning District Court Judge capricious and arbitrary, favoritism, abuse of power, law violation, they repeatedly violated the due process procedures for unlawful detention without me four times a total of 37 days, resulting in harm my parents were into old agesevere schizophrenia patients were later killed by medical malpractice.

Were inherent in the illness and death.However, because the courts and the Public Security Bureau cruel illegally deprived of my freedom, no other side leading to two children, dependent elderly, mental stimulation and frightened by a severe schizophrenia in patients with severe mental illness, thus accelerating their decline ismedical died!Suspected of being murdered!Destroy evidence of psychosis (a mental hospital, Changning District Court together with the City deliberately concealed a history of schizophrenia, my parents for four years, my parents both died Summary, opened to conceal the truth for many years.)
July 1, 2011, the 90th anniversary of the Communist Party of China Daqing in Beijing as scheduled.10 am or so, I embrace the portrait of parents, came to Beijing's Tiananmen Square Golden Water Bridge side, is the police number: 051698 and 051812 Beijing, and a plainclothes police found that they cut me to the Tiananmen Square holding branch.Five p.m., after dozens of my other encounters in Tiananmen Square branch in Shanghai to visit the people, the police sent by Beijing in Beijing triage center (old King Zhuang) in the evening after eight near Shanghai, the Beijing Office will be ourone hundred people visited Shanghai to tap into the Beijing Fengtai District No. 90 right outer Dongzhuang (Beijing relief management service center), the night we all live in the relief station.

July 2, 2011 morning, the Beijing Office will be the first from Tiananmen Square and Zhongnanhai, etc. The visit was cut hold 40 people, after the former owner of the care taken to the 1461 Fanhu train dining car, dining car in the otheris our 10 Shanghai police.After the start of the train's dining car doors all closed, visit the people close to the toilet by four police care, we often go to the toilet to reduce the number of the police an excuse to water, do not give us water to drink, after I argue, the police party calledconductor to come to us outside the car to fetch water to quench their thirst.

At 8:00 on July 3, 1461, arrived in Shanghai train station, 40 people were interviewed doorstep car No. 500, Village Road (Shanghai relief management service center).9:30, Changning District, Shanghai Public Security Bureau sent Sa Huayang Road police station, I will be received from the House Village Road Huayang Road police station, from 10 am I was locked in the basement of prisoners held until 5:00 pmserved Changning District Detention Center, I had expected to be doomed, and they detained me several times to start in March when my mother was dying, they want under the ruthless hand, and never assume that time my mother was dying, they shouldhas successfully succeeded.My parents alive, I fear, so there is no vicious the next run to Beijing, and now they are both old and gone, but my heart is calm, because I stripped to their parents care.

Huayang Changning District police station to do what none of procedure, only a record of inquiry out of context, only recorded a little of everything in their favor, this time they are willing to let me in the only asked to sign a record (the first twodetention times I asked them to sign will not let me sign, saying I refused to sign, saying that as long as the two that I refused to sign the police presence on it.) I think this is the first time to sign my consent for their needs, there may be aAfter I had signed this record can be given to me "disturbing public places order" charges, the reason I signed, the future is to prove that the party's "July" 90th anniversary celebration, because I had parents withportrait to Tiananmen Square in Beijing, home after being detained!Anniversary party, petitioners can not enter Tiananmen Square, the old Shanghai ten foreign market, "Chinese and dogs not admitted," What is the difference!
I was in Beijing to "disrupt" should be reasonable to say that the Beijing police to punish me."PRC Administrative Punishment Law" expressly provides that: administrative punishment by the illegal acts took place in local people's governments above the county level have the right to administrative penalties under the jurisdiction of the executive branch.Branch in Tiananmen Square, I was on the Beijing police, said: If I illegal in Tiananmen Square, and ask you to detain me.Police answered: We will not detain you.In Beijing police did not record, the filing and transfer of the case, the Shanghai police punish me, this is not pre-empt what it is!The evidence I have, my first two "disrupt" the Beijing police have no record, filing and transfer in Beijing, I did not check to me, "disturb" the relevant information.In other words, said: Shanghai Changning District Public Security Bureau police law, and they committed the crime of illegal detention and abuse of power, illegal deprivation of my personal rights and personal freedom!

Huayang Road, Changning District, Shanghai police station repeatedly violated the due process petition were illegally detained without formalities (no procedures for monitoring force sent)

Suspect in jail according to conventional police station should be completed before the urine test, blood tests, fingerprints and photograph full press procedures, this procedure three times I have not been detained, Huayang Road police station every time I am forced into detention after the retroactive.Contractors and other former and current members of Liu Yuyong contractors 024,309 and 024,029 counterfeit my exculpatory material and documentary evidence, and warrant no case number, etc. are all violations, the police station because of incomplete paperwork, Changning District, also in private with the custody of the detention center greet me [this time I am pro-earsheard, in a lock-up before the hearing with the detention center guards, said contractor 024 029, (Qi Rong) that the branch leadership has been greeted with the surname Wang, cloud, etc.] Huayang Road, Changning District police station, no violation of due processprocedures detained Petitioners (no due process procedures for illegal surveillance is mandatory to send their old tricks).

Changning District Detention Center for the formalities handcuffs on me many times corporal punishment and cruel insulting.In the March 9, 2009 and July 4, 2011, to force me, "urine and blood," completing the formalities, the two prison guards torture corporal punishment, handcuffs and leg irons will lift Masachika I solitary confinement, ill labor and nightwatchman.
Evening of 3 July 2011 around 5:30, Changning District, Shanghai Hua Yang Road police station in the care of their branch under the leadership of the layers, finally get the compensation, my blood pressure 173/103 smooth delivery of cardiacinto the detention center in Changning District!Next, Changning District will serve as a detention accomplices and lackeys adorned with the role of hand guards on my cruel corporal punishment and personal insults.
July 4, 2011 morning, the 104 room charge of discipline supervisor talk to me, which talked about if you had an accident in a detention center in the case, you do not notify your family so frightening topic, they certainly have referred to previouslynever been, in this short seven days what will happen accidents?I think the discipline out there because if there is something wrong!I even think there is going to happen.

What I had expected in the afternoon just after lunch, I add services to the prison doctor double hypertension drugs has not yet left, detention Woman Sergeant (Police No.: 024 228) with a female discipline (warning: 026 006) and a male104 prison guards suddenly entered the room, opening it, said Sheriff: with about testing urine, photographed and fingerprinted, handcuffed if you do not meet up on!I answered: do not do, which is the outside of the live!Changning District Court Huayang police shield law, and illegal detention of petitioners who have been harboring Huayang your police station and detention Changning district court to imprison the law!At this time, standing outside the jail fence female director (warning: 024 627), said sternly: I handcuffed together.Standing in front of me a man and two women heard the director of the speaker, a pro-forward, two policewomen hold my arm around the shoulder, then lifted his right foot male officers severely under the great sweep of two legs, hardLiaodao me, I an ass pier, I heard muffled suddenly fell to the ground iron fence, three of my tightly pinned to the iron fence.Cage, the female director of the hands, my hands handcuffed tightly handcuffed in the iron fence, my two arms undermined the aircraft type on the hard and iron posts, the shoulder the same as the bulk of the aircraft rawpain (arm, shoulder and they have been strained, back contusion), while female director of the handcuffs on my side also said: You're great, but also my handcuffs on you personally!37-degree heat, they gave me to wear a thick winter riding a motorcycle wearing a heavy helmet cap, handcuffed them to violence and corporal punishment on the way to force me to compromise obedience!16 female prisoners in front of large drops of perspiration from my forehead fall, palpitation, shortness of breath almost fainting, but turn a blind eye guards, inmates who could not stand, emergency reporting discipline and Sergeant, Sergeant said do not control her, not die!I think that if I go today to stubborn, they want to set my intention to kill, I did not eat three meals a day in prison have a female sergeant said fiercely: if she do not eat tonight, give me enema.Visible injury, internal injuries can not see, if they are enema, then what they are doing it, do not know what the consequences would result.Prison sisters advised me to keep my sympathy: there is life there is hope; they constantly wipe with a towel, cool for me, the entire hot towels are soaked in sweat, I have collapsed shortness of breath, my heartthink, if I insist on no compromise, certainly not my little life insurance, I have wronged is not stretched, while adhering to a nearly five-hour fight, I have succumbed to their despotic power, and I have to agree withThey go through procedures (urine, photographed and fingerprinted), thus, the solution they gave me the handcuffs.Under handcuffed, I have two pairs of stiff purple arm numb, until He was in prison spray anti-inflammatory pain relief drugs.

Handcuffed in the solution before the female sergeant unreasonable demands I take your pants off in front of the public set to take the prisoners to urinate, saying: After the urine so the urine only solution to her handcuffed to put her down.Since I am determined not to be handcuffed from the rather, she did not insist, this is not an insult to my personality, what is!Was handcuffed after the injury, their old tricks again, hypertensive heart disease were deliberately arranged for me to work with pain during the day and night to climb up the nightwatchman, unlawful deprivation of a patient's sleep.

I have the right to life, health and human dignity by Shanghai Changning District Public Security Bureau police officers trample.
July 10, 2011, was detained for seven days, I finally was released from prison, in my insistence, I finally got the illegal detention of four detainees released after only a proof.Ironically, this release of detained a number on the card did not even write ... ... no such legal instruments are no case number format specification error, only Shanghai's Changning District Public Security Bureau police officers who will be repeat offenders.(4 warrant are not case number)

Only the "July" this day, was sent back to Shanghai's government of the people interviewed nearly a hundred people, most of which were released to go home, Changning District, Changning District Court colluded with unscrupulous Public Security Bureau, by the pressure and violence of illegal deprivation of my administrative proceedingsright of appeal, against the right and personal rights, illegal deprivation of my life and health, they bully the vulnerable widows and orphans, to me as a demonstration of their warning to others.I swear: I never give up rights, I want to be a serious harm to patients with schizophrenia has been medical malpractice after the tragic death of their parents an explanation ... ...
Shanghai Changning District Public Security Bureau police officers to visit the people trampling the Constitution persecution, abuse, misuse of punishment, abuse of power cover Changning District Courts law and discipline, they colluded with each other in order to "safeguard stability" as an excuse to retaliate against frame-up and illegal detention of an accused person'satrocities, crimes can not forgive!

(Contact: Zhaohua Road, Changning District, Shanghai, Room 101, No. 90; Zip code: 200050.)

Accused person: Yin Huimin

[ 本帖最后由 ningsibuqu 于 2012-10-14 20:57 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-19 17:48:13 | 显示全部楼层

此文更名

此文另一标题是:“惊现华人与狗不得入内”“七.一”党庆沦为阶下囚。

[ 本帖最后由 ningsibuqu 于 2011-11-22 20:06 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-4 20:28:25 | 显示全部楼层

一个孤弱的女人一次又一次任人宰割

惨!惨!惨!这次第,只一个字了得。因为我上访,79岁高龄父母被残害!一个孤弱的女人一次又一次任人宰割。弱势者无奈逆来顺受被人鱼肉!迫害仍在继续……
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-13 12:17:44 | 显示全部楼层

迫害还在继续

迫害还在继续
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-28 10:54:50 | 显示全部楼层

无法释怀

无法释怀的是母亲那双久不瞑目的眼睛!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-9-3 14:45:57 | 显示全部楼层

草芥人命

非法拘禁导致的两位亲人被残害几乎同时丧命,执法的人借用公权力肆意践踏宪法草芥人命!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-9-11 16:40:07 | 显示全部楼层
为了腐败恶行不被人揭露,疯狂打压欲叫人禁言!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-5 22:20:14 | 显示全部楼层

为政绩借“维稳”之名实施高压手段,威胁恐吓全做遍

有官员多次威胁我称:1)有人白死了; 2)被劳教; 3)两条命不够还要加上你一条命; 4)你活不活得到50岁; 5)你死掉孩子傻掉!最近将我非法软禁两个多星期,没有把我整死,却将我弄成了骨折,不给治疗,没有人管。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-22 20:32:37 | 显示全部楼层
本文已经翻译成英文,请不懂中文的网民朋友们共同分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-23 09:39:28 | 显示全部楼层
文章已经翻译成英文,请不懂中文的网友们一起分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-28 21:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
如果有一天我无声无息,意味着我遇害了,始作俑者——上海长宁区法院和他的帮凶们!2011年10月上海长宁区法院,长宁区公安分局和长宁区华阳街道综治办联手,将我非法关押导致脚踝撕脱性骨折,继两次手铐脚镣体罚之后,对我的人身伤害在延续.......有人不断地威胁恐吓我,华阳街道政法委书记最近亲口对我说:为了“维稳”打死你不需要偿命!目的是要我噤言,请广大的网友们关注我的人身安全!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-14 20:02:51 | 显示全部楼层
为了地方“文明”荣誉,借“维稳”之名,非法拘禁疯狂打压,不惜损害民众个人的利益!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-24 22:25:05 | 显示全部楼层

无法无天,又要杀人了!

白死了!两条命不够还要加上你一条!你活不活得到50岁!你死掉孩子傻掉!路子还没有校正好,还要继续校校正!打死不偿命!扔进护城河!无法无天又要杀人了,好大的口气!谁给予的权利!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-8 21:09:08 | 显示全部楼层
步步惊心,我再度平安归来。我庆幸还活着!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-4 16:47:25 | 显示全部楼层
敬请关注:两起医疗事故背后隐藏的司法腐败案!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-22 18:53:13 | 显示全部楼层
2012年2月13日,有人再次恐吓我称:你将被失踪(劳教)一年,否则到里面(牢里)去受苦,要夹紧尾巴做人。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-27 20:49:01 | 显示全部楼层
派出所警察接报不立案,拒做笔录,有实施杀人犯罪的阴谋企图。关键时刻,原来每天都住在控告人隔壁看管控告人的警察开溜不露面,如果控告人真的被坠物砸死了,不就像意外交通事故一样是另类的意外事故白死了!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-7 21:09:05 | 显示全部楼层
非法拘禁地高空坠物,差一点白死了!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2012-5-8 01:36:53 | 显示全部楼层
无语!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-9 22:11:19 | 显示全部楼层
有人差一点白死了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-14 00:15:56 | 显示全部楼层
控告人在北京乘坐14路公交车遣返,回上海无辜被上海警方拘留10天,上海警方再次创造奇迹,没有北京警方的《立案移交单》再次违法程序作案!打击报复控告人,控告人拘留期满出狱,被严厉警告:不得到北京上访。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-14 23:00:07 | 显示全部楼层
滥用职权,践踏法律。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-16 23:23:44 | 显示全部楼层
上海长宁区公安分局干警包庇上海长宁区法院法官违法乱纪,司法腐败,多次滥用职权借维稳之名打击报复控告人,没有扰乱事实以扰乱罪名多次非法拘留控告人,致控告人父母惨死。为逃脱被问责不惜杀人灭口,制造两起人为的交通事故(车祸),差一点让两个涉法涉诉当事人白死了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-19 22:37:32 | 显示全部楼层
上海尹慧敏被非法拘留十加一天 上海众访民为尹慧敏接风洗尘
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-14 13:23:31 | 显示全部楼层
这是一个折磨人的年代:必苦其心智,劳其筋骨。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-12 22:47:13 | 显示全部楼层
借“维稳”之名,不择手段,实施打击报复行为,残酷迫害控告人!