puresoul 发表于 2013-7-10 16:16:09

潮流英語 It's doing my head in 真讓人受不了 圖

來源:BBC英倫網

Jennifer:

Hello and welcome to Authentic Real English from BBC Learning English. My name is Jennifer and Li is with me here in the studio.

Li:

大家好,我是楊莉。So what have you been doing this morning, Jen?

Jennifer:

Well, I've been playing on this great new game on my smartphone. It's a puzzle where you have to find matching pictures of fruit. It sounds easy, but it's really addictive.

Li:

什麼?智能手機上的水果拼圖智力遊戲.我最喜歡這種讓人上癮的智力遊戲了。要不要讓我來試試?

Jennifer:

Yes, you can. In fact, I'm stuck on level33. I can't complete it at all. Why don't you see if you can do it for me? It's doing my head in!

http://m1.aboluowang.com/uploadfile/2013/0710/20130710031145412.jpg
Li:

OK, give it to me and I will see what I can do. Jen說,這個電腦遊戲'doing her head in'.意思就是很令她很沮喪,很惱火'doing your head in'.

Jennifer:

It's a phrase which is often used by young people, it's a slang phrase.

Li:

這是個年輕人經常使用的俗語。

Jennifer:

Let's hear some examples of how you might use it:

Can you please turn that music down? It's so loud and it's really doing my head in!

I've done all of my maths homework, except question two. I can't work out the answer and it's really doing my head in.

I hate it when people drop litter in the street- it does my head in to see so much rubbish everywhere.

Jennifer:

So the computer game is doing my head in because I find it difficult. It's frustrating.

Li:

在你感到某人或某事讓你受不了的時候也可以用這個短語。

I don't want to invite Sonia to the Christmas party. She gossips all the time. She really does my head in.

Jennifer:

So'doing your head in' is a really useful phrase to know, wouldn't you agree, Li?

Li:

(ignoring Jen but playing computer game) Yes! Yes!

Jennifer:

Li, I said:'doing your head in is a really useful phrase'.

Li:

(still playing the game) Hang on... If I can just match these pictures... Yes! Level34!

(music fades out then back in)

Jennifer:

Li, it's been five hours. I need my phone back now.

Li

: But I'm on level79- just let me get to level80 and I'll give it back to you!

Jennifer:

Oh Li, you're really doing MY head in. Join us again for another edition of Authentic Real English from BBC Learning English. Bye!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 潮流英語 It's doing my head in 真讓人受不了 圖