|
你可以天天说英语--Straight from the Horses Mouth
直接出自当事人口中/绝对可靠
对 话
Patty:Were having a test tomorrow in math class.
派蒂:明天我们数学课要考试。
Jenny:What! Where did you hear that?
珍妮:什么!你从哪听来的?
Patty:It came straight from the horses mouth.
派蒂:老师亲口说的。
Jenny:Mr. Peterman said that? But we have no time to study!
珍妮:彼得曼先生那样说吗?可是我们没有时间温习啊!
Patty:I know.
派蒂:我知道。
Jenny:I have badminton practice after school. What can I do?
珍妮:我放学后还要练羽球。怎么办?
Patty:I know! Challenge him to a badminton game. If you win, he changes
the date.
派蒂:我知道了!跟他比一场羽球。你赢的话,就请他改日期。
Jenny:Are you crazy? That idea is terrible. It wont work.
珍妮:你疯了吗?真是个烂主意。行不通的啦。
Patty:Why not?
派蒂:为什么不行?
Jenny:Hes an excellent badminton player. Whats more, he is my coach.
珍妮:他羽球打得超好。更何况他还是我的教练呢。
|
|