女兒語錄(16)Quote of My Daughter(16)

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-2-11 23:41:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Jennifer joined by her 11 year old daughter at the Sydney airport on the third anniversary of her release from the labor camp.
經過三年的分離,曾錚在悉尼國際機場與11歲的女兒團聚。

Jennifer signing the “receipt” paper of “unaccompanied minor service” to acknowledge her daughter’s safe arrival
曾錚從航空人員手中「簽收」獨自飛抵悉尼的女兒。

On April 4, 2004, exactly the third anniversary of my release from the labor camp, and after the Australian government granted me refugee status, I was finally joined by my 11 year old daughter, who traveled alone via a third country from Beijing to Sydney. Her father dared not travel with her, fearing that if he got stopped at the custom, our daughter could also be stopped. So he decided to have her travel alone to ensure that she could leave without safely causing unnecessary attention from the authorities.

2004年4月4日,在離開勞教所整三週年這天,我終於迎來了通過第三國從北京獨自飛抵悉尼的11歲的女兒。因她父親也曾被捕,怕自己不能出境影響了女兒,所以狠心的決定,讓她獨自乘飛機前來與我團聚。

After signing the “receipt” paper of “unaccompanied minor service” to acknowledge her safe arrival, I led her to the car. As soon as we sat in, she immediately said, “Mom, let’s me tell you a joke.” Then she started telling me endless jokes until we arrived at our apartment, where several friends were waiting and preparing food for us to celebrate our reunion. One friend asked, “Did you cry?” She thought we should have cried a lot after a heart-breaking three years’ separation. I said, “No, we have been laughing all the way.” Then my daughter started telling more jokes to entertain our guests.

我從航空公司工作人員手中「簽收」了女兒後,將她帶入汽車。她一坐下就立刻說:「媽媽,我給你講個笑話吧。」然後她就開始一個接一個地給我講她已經攢了一肚子的笑話,把我肚子都笑疼了。

到了住處,幾個朋友正在幫忙準備美食,以慶祝我們母女團聚。一個朋友問:「哭了沒?」她想像,我們經過了三年的分離,和無數的磨難才好容易團聚,肯定會哭得一塌糊塗。

我說:「沒。我們笑了一路。」

然後我女兒又自告奮勇給客人們講笑話——她攢的笑話還沒用完呢。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-8-3 23:16

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表