主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-2-27 08:29:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Photos: Jennifer’s Daughter Volunteers in  Shen Yun Promotion

圖:曾錚的女兒參與神韻推廣

In 2006, two years after the "Nine Commentaries on the Communist” was published, The Epoch Times newspaper published another series of articles entitled “Disintegrating the
Party Culture”, which gave very comprehensive analysis on how the Chinese Communist Party had destroyed the traditional Chinese culture and values; and how it had instilled a “party culture” in Chinese people’s mind to control and manipulate them.
2006年,在《九評共產黨》發表近兩年後,大紀元時報又發表了《解體黨文化》系列文章,全面分析和剖析了黨文化在國人思想生活行爲中的種種表現,幫助人們認清並擺脫它。
I always remember one very interesting example from the “Disintegrating the Party Culture”. If it is too hot in a room, someone from Mainland China would probably say, ”It’s so hot! Why don’t you open the window?”
On the other hand, someone from Taiwan tends to say, ”It’s so hot. Would you mind me open the window?” The difference between how a mainland Chinese and a Taiwanese express and behave themselves reflects the party culture inside a Mainland Chinese. And unfortunately, I found myself also had a lot of party culture as someone grown up in it.
《解體黨文化》中有一個例子給我印象最深。如果一個房間太熱,來自台灣的學生多傾向於說:「太熱了,我把窗子打開,你介意嗎?」而來自大陸的學生則傾向於說:「這麼熱,怎麼還不開窗?」臺灣和大陸人不同的表達和行爲方式,正反映出了大陸人所帶著的黨文化,比如爭鬥心。不幸的是,我發現由於自己也是在共產黨統治下長大的,身上不可避免地也帶有很多黨文化。
Again, this series of “Disintegrating the Party Culture” is very “heavy” to read, and fairly long. So I thought that my 14 years old daughter wouldn’t be interested in reading them.
Again to my surprise, she read through all these articles.
由於《解體黨文化》也是很長,很沉重,我本來也是沒指望14歲的女兒能把它讀下來。再次讓我吃驚的是,她從頭到尾讀完了。
Not only that, ever since she finished reading them, she started using what she learned from these articles to check whether my speeches or behavior carried “party culture”. It was a little bit awkward in the beginning; but I soon became very grateful that I had a little “helper” to help me get rid of my party culture quicker! And she always picked up thing so correctly!
不但讀完了,而且還從此後用書中學到的東西來對照我的言行。一旦發現我身上有黨文化的東西表現出來,她會立即毫不留情的指出。剛開始有些尷尬,有些不適應,但很快,我就覺得心存感激。有一個小幫手在身邊,幫我更快地去除黨文化,多好啊?而且她時常看得非常準。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-9-9 23:21

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表