找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 376|回复: 0

《女兒語錄》後記及導覽 Reading Guide to the ”Quote of My Daughte...

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-2-27 08:30:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Jennifer and her one year old daughter in Beijing.

曾錚與一歲的女兒攝於北京。

When I started writing the ”Quote of My Daughter" series, it was pretty much just to share some fun moments with my Facebook friends. However, as the writing evolved, I gradually realized how my daughter’s young life, which began in 1992, the same year when Falun Gong was first introduced to public, was so tightly connected and interwoven with the spreading and then the persecution of Falun Gong, with the persecution still going on after nearly 18 years. When the crackdown first started in 1999, my daughter was only 6 years old. But her life was turned upside down over night.
我開始動筆寫此《女兒語錄》系列時,只是爲了與朋友們分享女兒幼小生命中一些有趣的「語錄」和片斷。然而,一篇篇寫下去時,我慢慢意識到,女兒年輕的生命,與法輪功的洪傳與其後遭受的殘酷迫害緊緊地聯繫並交織在了一起:女兒是1992年底出生的,法輪功是當年5月首次被介紹給公衆。1999年中共開始鎮壓法輪功時,女兒只有6歲,但她的生活一夜之間就全都變了樣。
When my writing arrived at this stage of her life, I also started to look at her life experiences as a reflection of what happened in the bigger world surrounding Falun Gong: its introduction and wide spreading, the persecution, the lies, the sufferings, the persistence, the human spirit and truth’s triumph over suppression and vicious lies, and how goodness and kindness will eventually overcome all the evil…
寫作的同時,我也慢慢開始從另一個角度去看待女兒的生命和生活境遇。她到目前爲止尚未滿25年的年輕生命中所發生的種種,就是法輪功在世上洪傳和遭受迫害的一個寫照。那些謊言,那些殘酷的現實,那些生命的堅守與人性的光輝,那些真相戳穿謊言,正義戰勝邪惡的必然,都在女兒生命的一句句「語錄」,一個個小小的瞬間得到了反映和展現……
Up to now, Falun Gong has been spread in the world for nearly 25 years; and the persecution has lasted for nearly 18 years. A quarter of century has passed; young people of my daughter’s generation has fully grown up. Who knows how many soul stirring events have happened during the 25 years?
迄今爲止,法輪功在世上洪傳了近25年,迫害持續了近18年。四分之一個世紀過去了,與女兒一樣的年輕一代已經長大成人。回首這25年中,有多少驚心動魄的事件曾經發生?
My heart always aches when I think about how my innocent daughter had been subjected to all the poisonous lies and huge pressure which was even to heavy to bear for an adult. However, compared with many other Falun Gong practitioner’s children, my daughter has been much luckier, as she was able to escape the persecution as early, or as late, as in 2004. Countless numbers of Falun Gong practitioners’ children have become orphans, or are still suffering persecution today.
每當想起年幼而無辜的女兒在迫害中所經歷的謊言毒害以及連成年人都難以承受、都不應該隨的苦難,我的心就格外痛楚。但是,比起其他無數法輪功學員的孩子,女兒還算是幸運的,因爲她在2004年就有幸逃離了迫害,來到海外。而其他無數的孩子在這場迫害中成了孤兒,或直到今天仍在中國慘遭摧殘。
So this series of articles is not only dedicated to my extraordinary daughter, but also to all the innocent children and family members of Falun Gong practitioners in China and aboard. Thank you all for being with us, supporting us and enduring everything together with us. Please be ensured that all your sufferings and sacrifices will not be in vain; as heavenly principles of “Good will be rewarded with good, and evil with evil” are above us and are balancing everything. And I sincerely believe that one day in the future everyone in the world will be able to see this.
所以,我將此系列文章獻給我的女兒,和所有法輪功學員的孩子和家人。謝謝你們與我們一起走過艱難的歲月,支持我們,爲我們承受,替我們分擔。請相信,一切的付出必將得到上天的回報,「善惡有報」的天理,一定會在將來展現。

Quote of My Daughter(1)女兒語錄(1)
Quote of My Daughter(2)女兒語錄(2)
Quote of My Daughter(3)女兒語錄(3)
Quote of My Daughter(4)女兒語錄(4)
Quote of My Daughter(5)女兒語錄(5)
Quote of My Daughter(6)女兒語錄(6)
Quote of My Daughter(7)女兒語錄(7)
Quote of My Daughter(8)女兒語錄(8)
Quote of My Daughter(’s Sweater) (9)女兒(毛衣)語錄(9)
Quote of My Daughter(10)女兒語錄(10)
Quote of My Daughter(11)女兒語錄(11)
Quote of My Daughter(12)女兒語錄(12)
Quote of My Daughter(13)女兒語錄(13)
Quote of My Daughter(14)女兒語錄(14)
Quote of My Daughter(15)女兒語錄(15)
Quote of My Daughter(16)女兒語錄(16)
Quote of My Daughter(17)女兒語錄(17)
Quote of My Daughter(18)女兒語錄(18)
Quote of My Daughter(19)女兒語錄(19)
Quote of My Daughter(20)女兒語錄(20)
Quote of My Daughter(21)女兒語錄(21)
Quote of My Daughter(22)女兒語錄(22)
Quote of My Daughter(23)女兒語錄(23)
Quote of My Daughter(24)女兒語錄(24)
Quote of My Daughter(25)女兒語錄(25)
Quote of My Daughter(’s gift)(26)女兒(禮物)語錄(26)
Quote of My Daughter(27)女兒語錄(27)
Quote of My Daughter(28)女兒語錄(28)
女兒語錄(29)Quote of My Daughter(29)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-8-3 23:16

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表