[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-12-15 03:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 曾铮 于 2018-12-17 08:26 编辑

A Falun Dafa practitioner doing sitting meditation, “Reinforcing Supernatural Powers”. 圖:一位法輪功學員在打坐。

After practicing Falun Dafafor many years, I seem to be able to stay calm and unmoved most of the time. Whatever happens, there won’t be drastic ups and downs with my emotion or mood. So I had been believing that I wouldn’t be moved by outside factors anymore.
修煉許多年以後,確實在大部分時候能夠做到「不動聲色」了。再大的事情發生,也能保持相對的平靜狀態,情緒上不會大起大落、大喜大悲。然後就以爲,自己不會被情緒帶動,也不會爲外界或他人所左右了。
However, an incident a few days ago made me realize that this was not the case. When what I really care, really want to achieve, or when my ego at the deepest level are involved or at stake,  I can still be moved.
然而前幾天發生的一件事讓我意識到,當有涉及到自己非常在意、自以爲非常重要,或關乎到很深的自我意識、自我存在價值的事情時,雖然表面上仍能做到「不動聲色」、「不爲所動」,但實際上,在很深的地方,在被表面上的平靜所掩蓋、所壓制的地方,我仍然是有情緒的。
What’s worse is, I would be deceived by my surface “calmness” into believing that the decisions I made when I was “calm” were rational and correct; and that my purpose was only to get important things done.
更可怕的是,自己會被自己平面的「不動聲色」所欺騙、所蒙蔽,以爲自己在此狀態下做的決定、做出的事情是理智的、正確的,是爲了達成重要的目標的。
However, when negative consequences showed up, I started to realized that I had been deceived by myself. The so-called “rational” decisions were actually induced by my emotions, such as dissatisfaction, impatience, angry toward somebody, or unwillingness to wait any longer, etc. All these emotions had negative elements inside them.
事情過後,當負面的結果顯現時,仔細回想,才發現自己被自己騙了。那所謂的「理性」思考和決定,實際上是情緒帶動下發生的,是出於某種情緒才去這樣做的,而這情緒卻是負面的,比如對別人不滿、不耐煩、失去耐心、不想再等待,等等。
Decisions made under these kinds of emotions were supposedly for the purpose of getting things done or achieving the goal quicker. But in reality, they were made for the purpose of hurting, punishing or even shaming the person that I was angry at.
在這種情緒支配下做的決定,表面看是爲了推進事情的發展,或儘快達成某目標,實際上帶有情緒發泄的成分,甚至潛意識裏想「報復」或「懲罰」那個我不滿的人,或給他點顏色、「厲害」瞧瞧,或讓他感到羞愧……
Exactly because both those emotions and motives were very negative, the outcome of things would definitely be negative.
因爲這些情緒是負面的,這些隱藏很深的動機從某種意義上講甚至是「惡毒」的,事情的結果和效果當然不會好。
So the lesson to learn is, don’t be deceived by the surface level “calmness”. When dealing with issues or things involving other people, I must adopt completely positive ways and methods. Even if sometimes other people may seem to be at fault, I still need to treat them benevolently, without harboring any negative emotions or motives in my mind or heart.
教訓是:以後,一定要仔細查找自己的情緒和動機,不要被表面的「平靜」所欺騙,在處理問題、特別當這問題會牽扯到別人時,一定要用完全正面的方法和方式,就算表面上是別人「不對」,自己的處理方式中也一定不能帶有任何負面的成分或情緒。
Only by considering others at all times and under all circumstances, can I have the wisdom to find out a way to deal with things so that I can push forward this matter forward without harming or hurting others.
真正能做到事事考慮別人、考慮別人的感受時,才能有這智慧,找到既能推進事情、又不傷害別人的作法吧!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 00:35

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表