热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 605|回复: 0

最后的审判 (268) 创世记 14

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-7-3 08:12:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-6-11 19:25 编辑

创世记 14

亚伯兰救回罗得
14 1-2 那时,示拿王暗拉非、以拉撒王亚略、以拦王基大老玛和戈印王提达联合攻打以下五王:所多玛王比拉、蛾摩拉王比沙、押玛王示纳、洗扁王善以别和比拉王,即琐珥王。 3 五王会师西订谷,即盐海。 4 他们受基大老玛王统治十二年,在第十年叛变(截取:下)了。 5 第十四年,基大老玛联合其他王(含丅,同:)在亚特律·加宁打败利乏音人,在哈麦打败苏西人,在沙微·基列亭打败以米人, 6 在西珥山败住在那里的何利人,直杀到靠近旷野的伊勒·兰。 7 然后,他们返回安·密巴,即加低斯,征服了亚玛力全境以及住在哈洗逊·他玛的亚摩利人。 8 那时,所多玛王、蛾摩拉王、押玛王、洗扁王和比拉王,即琐珥王,在西订谷摆开阵势, 9 抵抗以拦王基大老玛、戈印王提达、示拿王暗拉非和以拉撒王亚略:四王跟五王交战。 10 西订谷有许多柏油坑,所多玛王和蛾摩拉王败走的时候,有些人掉进坑里,其他人都往山上()逃命。 11 四王所多玛和蛾摩拉所有的财物和粮食洗劫一空, 12 并劫走亚伯兰的侄儿罗得和他的财物,那时罗得正住在所多玛。

13 有一个()逃出来的人这件事情告诉了希伯来人亚伯兰。那时,亚伯兰住在亚摩利人幔利的橡树那里。幔利是以实各和亚乃的兄弟,人都是亚伯兰的盟友。 14 亚伯兰听见侄儿被掳的消(xiao)息,便(截取组合:)率领家中百一十名训练有素的壮丁(人)去追赶他们,一直追到但。 15 夜里,亚伯兰和他的随从分头出击,败敌人,一直追杀到大马士革北面的何, 16 夺回所有被劫的财物,并救出他侄儿罗得和他的财物、妇女及其他人。

麦基德祝福亚伯兰
17 亚伯兰大败基大老玛及其盟军后凯旋归来,所多玛王到沙微谷来迎接()他们。沙微谷即王谷。 18 撒冷王(含丅,同:)麦基洗德也带着饼和酒(含酉,)出来相迎,他是至高上帝的祭司。 19 他祝福亚伯兰说:

“愿创造天地的主、至高的上帝赐福给亚伯兰!
20 将敌人交在你手中的至高上帝当受称颂!”

于是,亚伯兰把所得的十分之一给麦基洗德。 21 所多玛王对亚伯兰说:“请把我的人民交还给我,你可以把财物拿去。” 22 亚伯兰对他说:“我向创造天地的主、至高的上帝耶和华起誓, 23 凡是你的东西,就是一根线、一条鞋带,我都不会拿,免得你说,‘我使亚伯兰发了财!’ 24 除了我的随从已经吃用的以外,我什么也不要。至于我的盟友亚乃、以实各和幔利所应得的战利品,请分给他们。”

英文对照

Genesis 14
King James Version

1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations;

2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, and Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela, which is Zoar.

3 All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.

4 Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.

5 And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emins in Shaveh Kiriathaim,

6 And the Horites in their mount Seir, unto Elparan, which is by the wilderness.

7 And they returned, and came to Enmishpat, which is Kadesh, and smote all the country of the Amalekites, and also the Amorites, that dwelt in Hazezontamar.

8 And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same is Zoar;) and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;

9 With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.

10 And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.

11 And they took all the goods of Sodom and Gomorrah, and all their victuals, and went their way.

12 And they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed.

13 And three came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.

14 And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan.

15 And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus.

16 And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people.

17 And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale.

18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the Lord, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

24 Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 20:37

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表