搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 1279|回复: 0

最后的审判 (403) 道德經 70-72 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-29 19:10:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-11 18:01 编辑

《道德經 - Dao De Jing》

70 言甚易知,()甚易行。天下莫能知,莫能行(截取横折钩放横上,取撇点放横下)。言有(下含字中字←),事有(上含字中字←)。夫唯無知,是以不我知。知我者希(知道我的少数),則我者貴(含中;谐音:)。是以聖(谐音:)人被(谐音:)褐懷玉(谐音:)。

71 知不知上;不知知(就【含:】是【音同:】)病。夫唯病病,是以不(常;音同:)病。聖人不(常;音同:)病,以其病病,是以不病。

72 民不畏威,則(煞;谐音:)威至。無狎其所居,無厭其所生。夫唯不厭,是(音同:)以不厭。是以聖人自知不自見(取彩色拼音字母:Jian);自(含目,mu)愛不自貴(贵含贝,bei)。故去(含厶 sī)彼取此。

70 吾言甚易知,甚易行。下(意:低;谐音:)莫能知,莫能行。言有宗,事有君。夫唯無知,是以不我知。知我者希,則我者貴。是以聖人被褐懷玉(含:)。

71 知不知;不知知病。夫唯病病,是以不(含下,低;谐音:)病。聖人不(致;谐音:)病,以其病病,是以不病(下,低;谐音:)。

72 民(如果明【】明)不畏威,則大威至(谐音:)。無狎其所居,無厭其所生。夫唯不厭,是以不厭。是以聖人自知(谐音:)不自見(其);自愛不自貴(其)。故去彼取此。

《道德經 - Dao De Jing》

(The difficulty of being (rightly) known)
70 My words are very easy to know, and very easy to (put into practice)practise; but there is no one in the (big) world who (exactly) is able to know and able to practise(just accomplished to use) them.
There is an (exactly) originating and all-comprehending (principle[basis]) in my (sayings)words, and an authoritative(trustworthy) law for the things (which I [bring to bear]enforce). It is because they do not know these(It exactly is for the reason that they are just not familiar these), that men do not (exceptionally) know me.
They who know me are few(small numbers), and I am on that (weblog) account ([history] the more [indeed]) to be prized. It is (that being so)thus that the sage wears ([exactly like] a poor garb of) hair cloth, while he carries his (signet of) jade in his (melons)bosom.

(The disease of knowing)
71 To know and yet (think) we do not know is the (big soaring)highest (attainment); not to (exceptionally) know (and yet think) we do know(are just familiar) is a disease.
It (exactly is altogether)is simply by being (literally) pained at (the thought[belief] of) having this disease that we are preserved from (the exact tribulation)it. The sage has (just not the ailment. He knows)not the disease. He knows the (exact) pain that would be inseparable from it, and therefore(that being so) he does not (virtually) have (the pain)it.

(Loving one's self)

72 When the people do not (virtually live in fear of )fear what they ought to(had been in) fear, that which is their great dread will (exceptionally) come on them.
Let them not thoughtlessly(just not aimlessly) indulge themselves in their (exactly) ordinary (boring human beings') life; let them not act as if weary of what (indeed) that (human beings') life depends on.
It (exactly) is by avoiding such indulgence(just such easement) that such (exceeding) weariness does not arise.
Therefore(That being the case) the sage knows ([literally] these things) of himself, but does not parade (his knowledge); loves, but does not (appear[come into view] to set a [great]) value on, (exactly himself. And so)himself. And thus he puts the latter alternative away (tionsjustly) and makes choice of the former.

Source from:
Dao De Jing - Chinese Text Project

——————————————————————————————————————————

《道德經 - Dao De Jing》

70 吾言甚易知,甚易行。天下莫能知,莫能行。言有宗,事有君。夫唯無知,是以不我知。知我者希,則我者貴。是以聖人被褐懷玉。

71 知不知上;不知知病。夫唯病病,是以不病。聖人不病,以其病病,是以不病。

72 民不(含下,down,)畏威,則大威至。無狎其所居,無厭(含厂,取chan,)其(含)所生。夫唯不厭,是以不厭(过;)。是以聖人自知不自見;自愛不自貴(含)。故去彼取此。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:17

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表